Magic, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron Vol. First RING numbers.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Look at you trying to get away from the humiliation. What the hell is your ? You mean You're ?

I quoted and you said Kobe was the same role player as Horry and Fisher

LOL . 

Wait a minute.  My fault.  Horry has 7 rings.
So by your logic Horry > Fisher = Kobe

If you want to correct grammar and punctuation, you should know that there is no need for a space before questions marks.   
There is no logic stupid ! You just made that up to save your humiliation lol. I said everyone know the role of Fisher and Horry during the 3 peat. They're not Kobe . If you're going to correct me at least learn to spell You're correctly
laugh.gif

You lose . Next
LOL at calling names again.  Relax Kenny, no need to get all butthurt over Kobe Bryant.  You really think a grown man would be "humiliated" over a discussion about Kobe Bryant on a sneaker forum? C,mon Kenny, it aint that serious.
Kobe+Bryant+kobe+crying.jpg

Wait a minute.  My fault.  Horry has 7 rings.
So by your logic Horry > Fisher = Kobe

If you want to correct grammar and punctuation, you should know that there is no need for a space before questions marks.   
There is no logic stupid ! You just made that up to save your humiliation lol. I said everyone know the role of Fisher and Horry during the 3 peat. They're not Kobe . If you're going to correct me at least learn to spell You're correctly
laugh.gif

You lose . Next
LOL at calling names again.  Relax Kenny, no need to get all butthurt over Kobe Bryant.  You really think a grown man would be "humiliated" over a discussion about Kobe Bryant on a sneaker forum? C,mon Kenny, it aint that serious.
Look at you trying to say im butt hurt lol. You're a grown man ? Look at your sig
laugh.gif
So corny . Terrible

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Why does everything have to be so black and white?

Just because Shaq was the man and the #1 option doesnt automatically put in the role player option....thats just going too far with it.

Kobe and Shaq were similar to KD and Russy or Bron and Wade because the #2 option was much more than a role player...but in fact a top player in the entire league.

Imagine if OKC won the chip, would people say the sam about Westbrook ? That he was ''given'' a ring by KD, how bout Wade was he ''given'' a ring by Bron too ?

Yes Wade was absolutely given a ring by Lebron. He said it from his own mouth. He said this is Lebron's team now bruh.

Did you not watch the finals this year? D Wade was $*#@%*@ up.
So Lebron flew down to Miami in 2010 so he can give Wade a ring?
laugh.gif

Lebron decided to sign with the Heat so he can give the Heat players their rings ?
roll.gif

This is getting out of hand completely. At the end of the day Kobe needs to and should thank Shaq for helping him get 3 of the rings he has, not the other way around. Also how dare any of you Kobe lovers try to say that Kobe is the greatest Laker of all-time......how dare you. If you know your basketball knowledge and more importantly history, you know that Magic is the greatest Laker of all-time, period. You Kobe lovers stay protecting your boy and willing to take an unnecessary bullet for him........LOL.

laugh.gif

You lose . Next
Look at you trying to say im butt hurt lol. You're a grown man ? Look at your sig
laugh.gif
So corny . Terrible

What does my sig have to do with this thread topic?  Keep reaching Kenny.  Its comical how easily your pencil breaks when something gets brought up about Kobe.  

laugh.gif
So corny . Terrible

What does my sig have to do with this thread topic?  Keep reaching Kenny.  Its comical how easily your pencil breaks when something gets brought up about Kobe.  
 LOl not even close buddy. No bad feeling here.
tongue.gif
I just give credit where credit is due. Peace

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is getting out of hand completely. At the end of the day Kobe needs to and should thank Shaq for helping him get 3 of the rings he has, not the other way around. Also how dare any of you Kobe lovers try to say that Kobe is the greatest Laker of all-time......how dare you. If you know your basketball knowledge and more importantly history, you know that Magic is the greatest Laker of all-time, period. You Kobe lovers stay protecting your boy and willing to take an unnecessary bullet for him........LOL.
You're about to be disappointed because Shaq said without Kobe he wouldn't win 3 rings lol. Magic said Kobe is the greatest Lakers

Shaq said without the "others" like Horry Fisher and Payton, he wouldnt have 4 rings.  Magic said Kobe was the greatest Laker when he was asked a couple years ago.  He also said Jerry West was a greater Laker than him shortly after he retired.  Magic Johnson also said Lebron was the best player in the NBA years before he won his first ring.  I doubt you agree with everything Magic says.

You cant really take anything Shaq says or puts in a book seriously. He calls all his "sidekick" guards the best player in the NBA one time or another just to play them off each other (Calling Kobe the best to dis Penny, then calling Wade the best to dis Kobe etc) the same way he insulted teams after he left them.

I as a Laker fan have no problem saying that Shaq led that 3peat. His play on both ends of the court and his dedication to winning that year was incredible. BUT he did only win one regular season MVP and as the self proclaimed "MDE: Most Dominant Ever" he did have seasons where he didnt play to that potential. If his 3Peat years had him "Giving" rings to his role players, then maybe him not playing defense or being out of shape had him "Taking" potential rings from his teammates like Penny, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel (or other All Stars he played with). As much as some try to blame Kobe for the Shaq vs Kobe breakup of a dynasty, you have to remember Shaq's history of not only leaving teams like a spurned lover but also using that to motivate himself into weight loss or focused play. He's fat his last year with the Lakers and shows up in Miami in great shape. He had an injured thumb in Orlando, got fat and Penny put MVP numbers & Shaq ends up leaving to the Lakers. Or Shaq has an injured hip in Miami, then goes to the Suns and due to their training staff is all better (with negative words for Riley and Wade).

So to sum it up...for all Shaq's leading teams to success (or "Giving" rings to teammates), he also had years where he didnt play to his potential and hurt his team's chances at success.

You're about to be disappointed because Shaq said without Kobe he wouldn't win 3 rings lol. Magic said Kobe is the greatest Lakers

Both Shaq and Magic were doing their best not to hurt Kobe's feelings. We all know how sensitive Kobe can be at times, they had to say something to help boost Kobe's low self-esteem. It worked on Kobe, and it obviously worked on you champ.

List of player who have done the MVP, Finals MVP in the same season

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Larry Bird x2
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan x 4
Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaquille O'Neal
Tim Duncan
Lebron James

Kobe Bryant not in that company, and probably never will be.
What a useless list

Kobe is in a special company. A 5 rings or more company

I can't believe you are downplaying this group of players to make Kobe look better. This is like the elite of the elite
It's a useless list because it has nothing to do with the debate of Kobe earning his rings

Your list is a list of role players that supported my list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Robert Horry 2 rings given by Dream, 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Scottie Pippen 6 rings given by MJ
Dennis Rodman 3 rings given by MJ
Ron Harper 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by Shaq
Steve Kerr 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Kobe Bryant 3 rings given by Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe you are downplaying this group of players to make Kobe look better. This is like the elite of the elite
It's a useless list because it has nothing to do with the debate of Kobe earning his rings

Your list is a list of role players that supported my list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Robert Horry 2 rings given by Dream, 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Scottie Pippen 6 rings given by MJ
Dennis Rodman 3 rings given by MJ
Ron Harper 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by Shaq
Steve Kerr 3 rings given by MJ, 2 rings given by TD
Kobe Bryant 3 rings given by Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Role players ? My list consist of special players with 5 rings. Not role players. Get it straight. Kobe Bryant is Horry, Fisher, Rodman, Harper and Steve Kerr. Righttttt....

All the emotion icons really show that you have accept defeat. Lol too easy

Both Shaq and Magic were doing their best not to hurt Kobe's feelings. We all know how sensitive Kobe can be at times, they had to say something to help boost Kobe's low self-esteem. It worked on Kobe, and it obviously worked on you champ.
Lol you're really out of resources
laugh.gif
. Now you're saying Shaq and Magic didn't want to hurt Kobe feelings lol.

Shaq lead the Lakers to those 3 rings unquestionably but, Kobe was more than a role player lets not be silly he wasnt the man on that team but he was a stellar player

I dont even !%!* with Kobe but dudes top 5-10 all time easy

for the record LeBrons first ring perfomance was much more impressive tho

In this series, Kobe = role player
5dos36.png

Kobe stans want to lock this thread up so they can bury the evidence.

I just have a question

If you're judging individuals why dont indiviual awards hold more weight? Like MVPs.

In this series, Kobe = role player
5dos36.png

Kobe stans want to lock this thread up so they can bury the evidence.
Oh wow  the Pacers was so hard to beat compare to the Blazer
indifferent.gif
. The NBA season consist of one series
indifferent.gif
. You completely ignored Kobe game 4. Horry and Fisher had a similar performance like Kobe in the series and they were as good or better than Kobe too right ?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You're out of resource. It's getting desperate for you in trying to minimize Kobe role

Who said i want this thread to get locked up? We can go on forever

So wait, let me get this straight...

Dudes are in here saying that just because Lebron got both season and finals MVP in one year that means he's better than or accomplished more than Kobe? The group Lebron is a part of is something Kobe can't possibly compare to?

Right.... Thats stupid.

If anything they can be placed in the same room...Both Kobe and Lebron both have MVP awards, Finals MVP awards, and NBA Championships...

Dudes are in here just looking for dumb #+@! to argue about now.

Too bad they don't give you rings for being western conference champions.

How did I ignore Kobe's game 4? I already addressed that

game 4: This was the game when Kobe stepped up and hit some big shots in over time. Kobe played pretty good and this game and had 28 points on 51% shooting, but Shaq had 36 points and 21 rebounds.

on his best night in the series,

STILL second banana

Originally Posted by PRIME

So wait, let me get this straight...

Dudes are in here saying that just because Lebron got both season and finals MVP in one year that means he's better than or accomplished more than Kobe? The group Lebron is a part of is something Kobe can't possibly compare to?

Right.... Thats stupid.

If anything they can be placed in the same room...Both Kobe and Lebron both have MVP awards, Finals MVP awards, and NBA Championships...

Dudes are in here just looking for dumb @%!+ to argue about now.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I just said that is not a group Kobe is not a part of. Kobe did not win MVP and Finals MVP in the same year, is that a false statement?

That would just be another conversation Kobe is not apart of

2dgvrme.png
Another pointless illustration. Stick to the point of the discussion or take your L. Getting desperate to minimize Kobe ?
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ievements_by_Kobe_Bryant

There are many records that Kobe has that most of the guy in your list doesn't have.

Stick to the discussion or take the L. You're getting desperate
laugh.gif

It's not even a topic I brought up, but you're trying to put the L on me?
I made that illustration?
Desperate? Not at all.

Back
Top Bottom