MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
but really...like a year after this show came on you don't think they both did it? like how many random occurrences have to happen for it to not be these guys? well wait...still that uncle walking around!

but really...like a year after this show came on you don't think they both did it? like how many random occurrences have to happen for it to not be these guys? well wait...still that uncle walking around!
There’s plenty of random occurrences that can happen in life though

Interested, but I don't know how they can drag this out for 6-8 more episodes. Seems excessive. Would have preferred a follow up 2 hour documentary.

The Keeper on Netflix was also pretty captivating and beyond f****d up if no one has seen it yet.

This case is still burdens me, idk how any of the defense attorneys can sleep at night. The part about Brendan not even being able to spell agent at the time of the confession is beyond disturbing. You can not only underage but clearly mentally incompetent, so much so that you can't even spell the job title of the adults that are vigorously interrogating you yet be tried as an adult and convicted of a murder absent of any physical evidence that you committed or even participated in said murder. This is such a great country.

I watched the first 2 or 3 eps last night but ibwas in and out of consciousness. Seemed like they were ripping the defense attorneys that everyone loved from season 1. Also, that lawyer telling stephen that the brain fingerprint thing was 100% accurate and him being so excited. Dude def aint that sharrpest tool in the shed :lol:

Attorneys aren't created equal is all I'll say lol Not to knock the previous counsel because I think they handled the case as best as they could at the time. Zeller is just quite obviously just a different class of attorney. Zeller also has the luxury of investigating in hindsight which is to her advantage as well.

I enjoyed part 2

l think Avery and Dassy were framed

The claims against the Brother and Step Dad are crazy

That Cop who was asking about the tag numbers looks so guilty man

I thought after the first season that Bobby and Scott were involved but then the stuff with the ex bf is crazy too. Something's gotta give soon!

Caught episode 1 of part 2 last night. Kathleen Zellner is for the common man :pimp: the reenactments they were doing with the blood stains on the Rav dash & the mannequin tossed into the car was really cool.

Watched the first episode. Zellner seems pretty relentless.

Only beef I had with the experiments was that they didn't even consider the possibility of the perp's hand slipping off the keys and hitting their knuckle on the ignition to transfer the blood. Thought they could have been a bit more thorough although I thought it was cool as hell that they bought the same SUV and rigged it for the experiments.

really? where does it get really interesting? I mean it offers a lot of new info and what was missed, I finished 6 episodes so im wondering if the last 4 are really good.

might go home and finish em up for TNF and basketball tonight

Kathleen breaks down so much evidence, it’s unreal. The **** she was able to do on this season, they gotta be sick. That state and the whole system looks real ****in bad.

Bobby’s hard drive and Scott’s behavior and house being right there. Can’t tell me Bobby didn’t do it and Scott was in on it.

It’s still sick that Kathleen has all this evidence and the state wants him so bad and doesn’t want to embarrass themselves.

The ****in bullet has zero DNA, zero blood and wood on it. Hahahahaha, this case is so embarrassing and the fact the Supreme Court wouldn’t take the case. The system is a joke.

I really only watched to see how Dassey's appeals went through the process since he was the only one with a real chance to get out. I know he is out of options from keeping up with the news in real life but seeing his lawyers get the conviction overturned the first time was great. Then of course Wisconsin appealed it and his lawyer Nirider got steamrolled by the appeals court panel. I think someone more experienced would have made a much stronger argument about how Dassey's confession was total bull****.

I found it really sketchy how the pedo Ken Kratz was still going to all these appeals hearings and is still hanging around the case after having retired like 7 years ago though. Probably hoping no one probes too deep into his web of lies.

Kratz looks and acts like a scum bag but I can’t blame him. His name has never been more relevant so why not capitalize on that.

It is some what related because of the media coverage but I draw parallels to the Jon Bennet Ramsey case that despite all the publicity and sensationalized claims an innocent person lost their life.

Back
Top Bottom