MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Was wondering what would Bobby and Scott's motive be?

They just hated Steven Avery?

Bobby is a ****in freak. Googling all that weird ****. If anyone there was to rape and kill anyone, off his search history alone he'd be the most likely.

Scott's house and trailer being right there is way too weird. The car being there for a day or two. He also looked crazy when he was saying how much they miss Brendan and how it had been a hard year. Looked like he was straight lying.

I think they did have something to do with it too

Bobby was stupid nervous

But what was their motive?

Bobby is clearly sick, all that **** he's googling. He's ****ed in the head for real. Beyond ****ed.

Scott can just be an older man that saw a chance and wanted some tail so he went for it or he caught Bobby and joined. The car being there by his spot for that long is too weird, he's gotta be involved.

Didn’t enjoy this as much as the first, felt like they had 5 eps worth of content max, mainly anything Zellner related. All the extra Avery family interviews, voice overs, old footage dragged.

I feel so bad for Brendan. The dude is wasting the most important years of his life in jail, and he doesn’t seem the least bit irate about it. Shows you how slow he is in the head. His attitude is “Well, gee, i sure hope I get out of here. Yeah. Thanks for the support everybody. Yeah.”

I kind of conceded to the fact that him and Avery are going to rot in prison. Zellner basically exposed all the gaping holes in the evidence, the amateurism/sketchiness of the detectives, and pointed out a very plausible suspect. Avery still can’t get a retrial.

Brendan had a federal judge rule his confession was coerced. Then the court of appeals confirmed the decision. He should’ve been home 2 years ago! Burns me up inside. Why are they so determined to keep him locked up? He’s innocent. He’s not even capable of doing the things he admitted to. He has the intelligence/awareness of a 3rd grader.

The good news: there’s a new Governor and Attorney General in Wisconsin. That sparks some hope.

Last edited:
191D5F84-D62F-423A-8B1E-E0C284034CC9.png

https://m.facebook.com/groups/367974783764910

Just started watching season 2

I been putting it off cause I didn’t want to get sucked in

i just started. ep 2.
spoiler!
sweat hood latch blown out water. DA looks foolish when ask you look for DNA at hood latch but not finger prints?
ohhhh for some strange reason in the massey confession the police ask him about opening hood? but why? no DNA and no sweat found YET.....it wasnt until after the confession that they found and tested DNA at hood latch........i was 100% that massey didnt do it and 75% that Avery didnt now i'm 100% 2 episodes in and its CLEAR
WOW
also
he passed what appears to be the most advanced lie detector out there........WOW powerful stuff here

Why would he not put the car miles away burn her and the car there? he is so dumb he doesnt understand that people would look for her on his property!!!?? FREE THAT MAN!!!

"Was wondering what would Bobby and Scott's motive be?

They just hated Steven Avery?"

Avery was weeks away from collecting big money. I'm sure like people who are not close with relatives in any family Avery told people FU i'm not giving you jack.

now at ep 5
wow the ex BF!!! Police allow an EX BF to have SO MUCH ACCESS?!?! and the lie about the headlight!?!?! he claims it was damaged before the murder and even says insurance made payout! didnt happen no payout and it looks to be damage done at avery's lot. WOW WOW. this zeller chick is amazing. shows the more money you throw at defense the better your chances.
its crazy season 1 his defense lawyers looked like they did good job, but really they didnt. how do they not hire their own blood expert!?!!? THIS IS A BLOOD CASE!!!!!

really liking season 2.

Last edited:
Dude don’t need clemency from a crime he didn’t commit. The real killer needs to be identified and Dassey needs to be freed.

Back
Top Bottom