Making The Band 4 Season- Finale On Now

Read the title, just giving a heads up, hope im not the only one watchin
laugh.gif

On another note Got Me Going is
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

day 26 was horrible.

Brian was out of breath way to fast. These guys really suck live. Diddy needs to have these guys do some intense conditioning drills if they're goingto do all this dancing because they were garbage on that BET fashion thing as well.

laugh.gif
They keep bringing up cats hooking up and %#!!.....it's boring now.

So whats the "BIG SURPRISE" Puffy has in store for us?
laugh.gif

I D/L'ed the DK album just to see if they had some decent tracks and after listening to the first 3 I deleted it right off my ipod.

Day 26 can be a very solid R&B group but who knows how serious Puff is about them.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I'd hit every single one these chicks wow all of them are prettymuch half naked

YO! Yeah... Brian sounded off. And Aurelius needs a swift kick to the forehead. Dude's weird... like unnecessarily. Even for a producer. DF!!!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

worst announcement ever
laugh.gif

i kinda new he was just gonna say new season of making the band sawy hyped it up like Diddy was gonna retire and havebivens take his place or something

Originally Posted by bks1010

Anyone catch Big Mike's fake 3s
lol i did, i though they were fake spizike for a second

but anyway i wonder how day26 will sell, how are they doing on the radio/countdowns, they seem like they have potential anyway how much is that no B%t%h a$@ness shirt

lol...diddy made day26 whack..

why did he make them the new edition/pop dance group??lol

shoulda made them the r&b soul ONLY..like some dru hill type !@#..or even jagged edge

the t-shirts are 35 i believe..wen they showed the dude in the crowd wit the shirt on...dat was me.lol...wit the teal buffalo and purple acid jeans..and allthe chicks...hot as hell..dawn seduced me wit her eyes wen she performed..and 7 was sittin behind me..he's rlly down 2 earth and nice..he introducedhimself...so maybe he is from mars.lol

tell me that just wasn't me who seen Big Mike with some fake Jordan IIIs. I think they were supposed to be the true blues.

Edit: guess it wasn't only me lol.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

shoulda made them the r&b soul ONLY..like some dru hill type !@#..or even jagged edge

Nah fam...Diddy have them sounding like a mix between Dru Hill, New Edition, and Jodeci. Their album is on-point.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

The album reflects more of an R&B/Soul album. there is little to no pop imo.
I love Day 26's album. All of the tracks are great, the singingis on point.
As for dancing/live... no. I'll stick to just listening to them. Robert can sing

Edit: Aundrea at the live finale
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aubrey and Shannon are
pimp.gif
... My girl was there and she had to get out of her seat because Diddy's kids were there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom