MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Could the people that boarded with stolen passports (which I'm not sure how they did unless they look exactly like the person in the passport or switched out the pictures) knew the location of the black box and disabled it? Either that or the plane was hijacked and they turned off all communication signals?

You can't remove them. One is in the tail of the plane, the other is lodged in the cockpit and is inaccessible.

Even with communication signals turned off, you can still pick up a plane via other radar systems and/or satellite. A moving object in the sky is a moving object. You can track it, even if it's transponder is off. That's what's so crazy. It just disappeared.

Ahh I didn't know that. I thought there was only one maybe underneath the luggage area that could be disabled somehow. Well there goes that theory.

wow. RIP to all the victims and prayers go out to their families.

I still cannot believe a plane can just VANISH.

modern day Lost.

This whole situation seems a little weird. I tend to overthink things but I see something like WW3 popping off because of this

i don't see what the fuss is about, albeit condolences that go out to all families involved.  this plane went down in some weirdo accident and it did so in such a quick manner that the debris and transmitting equipment that are standard are not doing what they're supposed to be doing.  it's a big world out there.  we're gonna find the plane and eventually figure out what happened; it's gonna take more time. this is a weird one but it's not 'aliens'.  science.

Have a feeling if it was hijacked, they flew it to some country like North Korea or Iraq and hold everyone hostage but of course somebody would've found out by now. Hella creepy man :smh::smh:

Have a feeling if it was hijacked, they flew it to some country like North Korea or Iraq and hold everyone hostage but of course somebody would've found out by now. Hella creepy man :smh::smh:

That's what I said to the people I work with yesterday.

:x

if best korea or some middle eastern country did this, we would've already heard about it because those countries are awful at hiding things.....it's why our country has bested them so effortlessly since i was a child.  they would have already shown us their hands and demanded some outrageous stuff to which we would have said 'if you don't stop this, we're going to utterly annihilate you' and then that would have been that.

This whole situation is just weird...how does a plane just vanish into thin air :smh:

People using fake passports to get on a plane, no distress signal, basically nothing. You'd think by now there would be some kind of lead or a piece of wreckage found. All they have is an oil slick...crazy

The conspiracy theorists are coming out. This situation doesn't appear much different from the Air France flight that "disappeared" not too long ago. It was an electronics malfunction. It happened then, and it's likely what happened now. Just because a plane falls off the radar doesn't mean it "vanished" into thin air. No need for the paranoid talk about WW3. No country is going to start a war by taking down a passenger plane.

Last edited:
This whole situation is just weird...how does a plane just vanish into thin air :smh:

People using fake passports to get on a plane, no distress signal, basically nothing. You'd think by now there would be some kind of lead or a piece of wreckage found. All they have is an oil slick...crazy

they already said the oil slick isnt from a plane...

they already said the oil slick isnt from a plane...

Well damn...

Hopefully they can find the wreckage soon to give the families some closure and find out what really happened

just looked on CNN, experts are perplexed and have no idea what happened

this is honestly crazy

I can't believe there's no trace of this plane whatsoever… They can't locate it 
mean.gif
eek.gif

Sadly, I'm sure Hollywood is plotting a movie about it in due time.

Aside from the fact the oil slick isn't related, apparently fake passports aren't uncommon. There just happened to be some used to get on this flight.

Sadly, I'm sure Hollywood is plotting a movie about it in due time.

Because they make movies based on real life commercial plane crashes all the time?

Aside from United 93 (which we know had terrorists on board, so there's actually a story to tell), off the top of your head, what commercial plane crashes have ever been dramatized into a Hollywood movie?

Back
Top Bottom