MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

The conspiracy theorists are coming out. This situation doesn't appear much different from the Air France flight that "disappeared" not too long ago. It was an electronics malfunction. It happened then, and it's likely what happened now. Just because a plane falls off the radar doesn't mean it "vanished" into thin air. No need for the paranoid talk about WW3. No country is going to start a war by taking down a passenger plane.
The difference with the Air France situation though is that the transponder on that plane emitted signals of distress and problems while it was going down ( 6 failure reports and 19 warnings) like most planes should even in a very sudden incident.  So they had a relatively good idea of what happened right away.  They also found the first bodies and pieces from the wreckage floating within 5 days which is the point where we're at now but Air France landed in a much bigger and deeper body of water.

This Malaysia flight had no signals of problem or distress, it just abruptly cut off all communication signals and went completely off the radar. 

I normally don't trust conspiracy theories, but this has got to be an inside job or some hijacking done by top professionals. No way that some state of the art airplane made by Boeing loses all tracking capabilities suddenly.

You can't remove them. One is in the tail of the plane, the other is lodged in the cockpit and is inaccessible.

Even with communication signals turned off, you can still pick up a plane via other radar systems and/or satellite. A moving object in the sky is a moving object. You can track it, even if it's transponder is off. That's what's so crazy. It just disappeared.
Naw you can fly below rader by being so many feet in the air. That is what they think happend

Regardless only 3 things happend.  1.Hijacked  2. Went down into the ocean 3. blew up in mid air caused by a missle

If it is #2 the sharkees crabs and lobsters are about to have a food feast grand buffet style

Naw you can fly below rader by being so many feet in the air. That is what they think happend

Regardless only 3 things happend.  1.Hijacked  2. Went down into the ocean 3. blew up in mid air caused by a missle

If it is #2 the sharkees crabs and lobsters are about to have a food feast grand buffet style
4. Went down in the Forest 

Is it possible that the plane simply continued to fly until it ran out of fuel? And since there was plenty of fuel on board, is it possible that it might have even headed towards Africa? Searching for it in the current area when in actual fact it might have crashed in the Indian Ocean would be disastrous.

All the talk about fake passports is window dressing - two asylum seekers who hoped for a better life and found an untimely death. The group who missed the flight - forget about it, happens every day. 
i dont think it was a fuel issue. plane can fly/glide without fuel for a very long time. Even if fuel was getting low pilots know how to disable one engine to conserve fuel

Also pilots can turn off the transponders easily by switch or pulling the circuits

plane was hijacked. they flew low below the radar to their destination  or it was blown up by missle is my guess , even that is weird because out of the 300 people somebody would had made a call to their relatives even the pilots

If the plane was hijacked pilots would had sent a distress call before the hijackers got into the cockpit, the crew would had made calls to their peoples and family

it just bugs me no calls were made out . none of the flyers made calls home to family and it was like 300 people on board.

I have to say a missle got the best of it

4. Went down in the Forest 
But if it went down you would think people would be calling their family. everyone got a cell phone. Even the pilot would had made a distress call

Man i dont know.....

i cant say it was hijacked by 2 men because after 911 not too many people are going for that. they would had wrestled the men down, people would had made calls and you can get cell service at sea. That is easy because there are no obstacles  for the signal

This is weird

Is it possible that the plane simply continued to fly until it ran out of fuel? And since there was plenty of fuel on board, is it possible that it might have even headed towards Africa? Searching for it in the current area when in actual fact it might have crashed in the Indian Ocean would be disastrous.

All the talk about fake passports is window dressing - two asylum seekers who hoped for a better life and found an untimely death. The group who missed the flight - forget about it, happens every day. 

i dont think it was a fuel issue. plane can fly/glide without fuel for a very long time. Even if fuel was getting low pilots know how to disable one engine to conserve fuel

Also pilots can turn off the transponders easily by switch or pulling the circuits

plane was hijacked. they flew low below the radar to their destination  or it was blown up by missle is my guess , even that is weird because out of the 300 people somebody would had made a call to their relatives even the pilots

If the plane was hijacked pilots would had sent a distress call before the hijackers got into the cockpit, the crew would had made calls to their peoples and family

it just bugs me no calls were made out . none of the flyers made calls home to family and it was like 300 people on board.

I have to say a missle got the best of it

so if it was a missle, where is at least one of the million pieces of the plane?

Debris would be found if it were hit by a missle & radar would've picked up a heat signature. 

This went down in the forest or down into the ocean in 1 piece. 

and why this plane to get shot by a missile? thousands of flights go out every single day. 24/7 for decades now and not a single one was mysteriously hit by a missile.

ok, so when was the last time commercial airliner has been shot down by a missile?
It happenend twice and once was with 911 ( was what believed) and another time by a navy ship but that was so called by accident

On another note:

CNN says that the plane appeared to be turning back yet w/o radio contact, so they're thinking that whatever happened was "quick and catastrophic, most likely disintegrating in air. It is too early to speculate that terrorism is a factor."

It happenend twice and once was with 911 ( was what believed) and another time by a navy ship but that was so called by accident

On another note:
CNN says that the plane appeared to be turning back yet w/o radio contact, so they're thinking that whatever happened was "quick and catastrophic, most likely disintegrating in air. It is too early to speculate that terrorism is a factor."

Oh, well you "believe" it, so it must be true!

Also, even (hypothetically) if they used a missile on 9/11, was there not a pile of debris on the ground? It didn't just go "POOF!" in mid-air and nobody saw it again.

Last edited:
I normally don't trust conspiracy theories, but this has got to be an inside job or some hijacking done by top professionals. No way that some state of the art airplane made by Boeing loses all tracking capabilities suddenly.
Yea some real scary stuff there. A huge plane carrying 300 people just disappeared into thin air seem very unlikely. Even if it blew up there has to be some kind of debris. Im leaning toward it being hijacked by some 007 type of professionals.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean anything that no one is looking into tracking phone numbers of passengers for possible location data/records?
Im sure they are which led me to believe this was a hijacking. and they dont want to give out o much info to the location or tip of the hijacker. By the end of the week we should have more facts and answers

from another forum

But a new, unconfirmed theory surfaced Tuesday that suggested the jet had veered off course, ending up in the Malacca Strait. Reuters news agency, citing an unidentified Malaysian military source, said the plane flew across the Malaysian peninsula in its final minutes, where it was picked up by military radar. Malaysian media reported that some residents spotted a plane flying at about 3,000 feet — 10 times lower than cruising altitude — near the eastern city of Kota Bharu.

Back
Top Bottom