MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

^^ So if that happened how come no passengers or crew made phone calls to people on the ground as the plane was going down?

this plane either has..

1) someone on it that knows too much

2) someone that's doing too much..

this plane definitely did not crash. it either never left the runway or just re-routed somewhere with some insanely decorated military pilot. i feel like this isnt very uncommon either.. only this time civilians got dragged along with it, and now its national headlines. this reeks of a global conspiracy though. feels like many countries have their hands on it and are playing the " omg we will send you some people to help you guys find the truth :frown: i hope everything is ok" card.. when in reality whoever/whatever is on that plane has the opportunity to make a significant change somewhere, and major countries are praying(lol) that info/object isnt released for public use.

tldr; being too smart might kill you

My top 3 theories are as follows:

-A high powered satellite, Golden Eye style laser vaporized the plane.

-Aliens.

-This is all a huge viral marketing campaign for the next season of Lost

On the real though, I think the plane had to be hijacked and is in the forest somewhere. But even then, if it crashed we would have seen smoke and debris, so maybe they landed the plane in a secret military base?. My conspiracy theorist point of view is that there was a high value target for someone's military on the plane and it had to be taken out.

Last edited:
this plane either has..

this plane definitely did not crash. it either never left the runway or just re-routed somewhere with some insanely decorated military pilot. i feel like this isnt very uncommon either.. only this time civilians got dragged along with it, and now its national headlines. this reeks of a global conspiracy though. feels like many countries have their hands on it and are playing the " omg we will send you some people to help you guys find the truth :frown: i hope everything is ok" card.. when in reality whoever/whatever is on that plane has the opportunity to make a significant change somewhere, and major countries are praying(lol) that info/object isnt released for public use.

I'm thinking it may have flown off radar and maybe landed on a military base where the government or military is trying to cover it up. I'm wondering why nobody has spotted a ~250 foot airplane by now. Maybe the military has it in a hangar?

I'm thinking it may have flown off radar and maybe landed on a military base where the government or military is trying to cover it up. I'm wondering why nobody has spotted a ~250 foot airplane by now. Maybe the military has it in a hangar?
The entire planet isn't looking for it

3/4 of the planet probably doesn't even know it's missing

Former FBI James Kalstrom of TWA 800 infamy, posted a theory that the plane was hijacked, landed and will be used in a future terror attack.

As the days go by it gets scarier and creepier SMH

What us NT conspiracy theorists do know :

1.You cant crash an airplane into the water in one piece and have no debris
2.If the plane was crashing, pilots would sent a distress signal or someone wouldve made a phone call to their fams
3.Usually with American phone companies, if you call a phone and it has a signal, it'll keep ringing vs going straight to voicemail
4.Its highly unlikely you can EMP an airplane controls/systems and it still guide it. Thats like trying to turn a car with no power steering fluid
5.Planes usually take off with a full tank just in case an emergency happens, they enough fuel to land somewhere else or go back
6.A missle would've alerted nearby countries radars

Some other info:

On Fox they said China there is text message service that say as of yesterday alot these phone were still in operation.

Quote:

WHY ARE THE PASSENGERS' PHONES STILL RINGING?
After three days, wouldn’t the phone batteries be dead by now?
Not necessarily. Smartphones are renowned for their poor battery life and will typically last up to around 24 hours. But the batteries of older phones can last considerably longer.
For example, the Nokia 100 boasts a standby battery life of a staggering 35 days. Smartphone batteries can also last longer if the handset isn’t being used, and especially if the phone is in Flight Mode.
However, if the phone is in Flight Mode, it switches off all wireless activity meaning calls wouldn’t be able to connect, effectively ruling out this theory.

If the phone batteries are dead, wouldn’t the call go straight to voicemail?
In a word, yes. However, the process of sending the call to voicemail can differ depending on the service provider.
For example, the majority of phones will go straight to voicemail, or callers will get an out of service message if voicemail hasn’t been set up.
This will occur even if the phone is underwater, or not near a cell signal.
However, some service providers will ring once or twice before the phone goes to voicemail, or cut off. This may explain the reports that claimed phones rang before seeming to hang up.

Some reports claim the phones are just ringing and ringing though. How is this possible?
Telecoms expert Alan Spencer told MailOnline that if the phones are really ringing, they can categorically not be under the sea.
He added that the phones will only be ringing if they are ‘switched on, not in water, the battery is charged, and [they are] near a mobile cell site.’
This means that if the phones are genuinely ringing, the plane needs to have landed on land – not in the sea – and be in a location where there is cell service, rather than landing in the middle of a jungle, for example.

Why can’t network operators locate the phones?
A number of family members have asked the network operators why they can’t use the phone’s signal to locate the missing people.
Professor William Webb, a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering, told MailOnline: ‘The phones definitely won't be working. They'll be underwater, out of coverage and by this time out of battery.
‘So there's absolutely no way they could be used for triangulation.
‘As to why they are ‘ringing’ it'll be the same as if they were out of coverage - in some cases it may ring before going to voicemail.’

What about the T3212 timer I’ve read about?
The T3212 is a timer that causes a phone to periodically send a message to the network saying where it is.
But Professor Webb said this only works when the phone is turned on and it is in coverage. It won't work when the battery is dead.

What about reports that passengers are appearing online, on the QQ social network?
When people sign into social networks including QQ, as well as Facebook, they appear online.
This is the case whether they’ve signed in on a phone, tablet, PC, and laptop.
if missing passengers are shown as online, they may not be using the service on their phone. Instead they may still be logged in on another device.
If this other device shuts down or goes into standby, however, or there is a long period of inactivity, the social network will log them out, which may explain why some accounts went from online to offline over a period of three days.

So many different things could have happened to the plane :smh: so many questions and no answers.

The phone thing makes it even weirder :smh: 3 days and their phones are still ringing

this plane either has..

thats why i purposely didnt try to get a good score on my SATs :nerd:

and also:

Lost.gif

Plane might have landed in middle east

Pics of pilot bring women in the cockpit

My guess now electrical system failed,military took it down because ot was of course and no communication. probably thought it was hijacked

or it was hijacked and in the middle east somewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom