Malia Obama x Darnell Dockett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Darnell also live tweet during jury duty recently? This seems right up his alley,zero damns given on a consistent basis :lol:

Last edited:
I am but I'm honestly more casual knowledge wise than baseball and basketball. So this guy's an athlete huh? Goodall is gonna drop the hammer.

I hear you,he's on the Cardinals. I doubt Goodell's gonna do anything because he's posted some wild stuff on social media in the past but he's yet to be fined for any of it.

Last edited:
President's kids are ALWAYS off limits fam...

Even though im just a few years older then her, my mouth is sealed lol. Mess around and get put on a 'list'

Last edited:
No one told that to the Bush sisters.

The Bush daughters were both of legal age during his terms

Plus they made for easy targets :lol:

Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

I am in Cali so she gotta be 18 for me to look at her like a peice of meat

Will have my little cousins say if she's a go or not be right back

I'm gonna need for you guys to lust after grown women

is it wrong to say that there's a lot of potential for her to be a top notch woman when she gets older?

I mean... president's daughter... momb is straight (and she got the rump)... I'm sure she's going to be educated in an awesome way...

soooo...

would it be wrong to say that?

is it wrong to say that there's a lot of potential for her to be a top notch woman when she gets older?

I mean... president's daughter... momb is straight (and she got the rump)... I'm sure she's going to be educated in an awesome way...

soooo...

She got a bright future behind her?

soooo...

soooo...

Yes and no. She will grow to be an attractive young lady but there's too many yambs around for that thought to last longer than 10 seconds let alone be plastered on social media. I'm convinced these football players don't get box like they should. Darnell Dockett and Brennan Clay are lames of the week

Last edited:
got dudes in here eyeing her like John Calipari does boys her age. future blue chipper.

Last edited:

bunch of veal eaters in here
mean.gif
I love me some veal. Real veal not underage girls
laugh.gif

soooo...

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom