Man stabbed 9 times after defending his girlfriend from a catcaller

you may be right. i guess if someone is blatantly going to disrespect you, it's probably better to just ignore it and get outta there asap as he's probably packing a weapon or ready to fight for the hell of it. no need to get caught up in these juvenile activities.

what about the short story? What are you laughing at? Please explain ...

I also assume you didn't read everyone's responses.

Everyone keeps making it seem like old boy confronted him for no reason. After the couple tried avoiding dude by crossing the street and still got followed.

But continue :smile: good sir

Last edited:
This thread also shows how people just read the headlines and not the real story

Everyone keeps making it seem like old boy confronted him for no reason. After the couple tried avoiding dude by crossing the street and still go followed.
seems to me that your interpretation of the story differers from mines. Please interpret what he meant by telling his girl wait there while I go tell him to stop meant?

seems to me that your interpretation of the story differers from mines. Please interpret what he meant by telling his girl wait there while I go tell him to stop meant?

Reread this part again
“When we tried to get away from the situation and cross the street, we were followed, and the harassment got even more intense,” said Schwartz. “I was scared for me. I was scared for my girlfriend. I told her to stay on one side of the street, and I went to tell him to stop.”

The man then pulled out a blade, stabbed Schwartz nine times, and got away in a car. Police are still looking for the suspect.

He had no choice but to confront the dude, its not an episode of "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong"

Last edited:
Let us be real here... This guy was looking for a conflict. The "cat caller" has every right to say whatever he wants to any female on the street, weather she's walking with a guy or not. Maybe dude thought it was her brother or cousin or something and felt comfortable speaking to her. Notice how they didn't say what the "caller" said. Probably wasn't even that serious.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some MMA highlights and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

I can almost guarantee you that he approached the "cat caller" who was probably off somewhere on the sideline.

As stated in the article, this was an opportunity for them to push "street harassment" as a new phenomenon so they can pick and choose who they want to drag to jail.

Jim Crow 2.0

Last edited:

Everyone keeps making it seem like old boy confronted him for no reason. After the couple tried avoiding dude by crossing the street and still go followed.

He told his girl to stay put so he could try to handle the situation...albeit non-violently, but things turned out differently.

I hope there is a video of the person who did this. Straight disgusting :smh:

Let us be real here... This guy was looking for trouble.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some fight videos and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

I can almost guarantee you that he approached the "cat caller" who was probably off somewhere on the sideline.

They're really going hard with this street harassment campaign.

Jim Crow 2.0

Read. the. article.

Reread this part again
He had no choice but to confront the dude, its not an episode of "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong"
your reading comprehension and situation awareness is scary. Why would he need to tell his girl stay there while he goes trek gin to stop? LoL .. Smh at these dude with his double sn.

Let us be real here... This guy was looking for trouble.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some fight videos and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

They're really going hard with this street harassment campaign.

Jim Crow 2.0

Read. the. article.

So what. Holds no weight when there's an agenda. Where's the suspect? Where are the witnesses besides the two sws? Where are the videos?

Last edited:
your reading comprehension and situation awareness is scary. Why would he need to tell his girl stay there while he goes trek gin to stop? LoL .. Smh at these dude with his double sn.
Because he didn't want his girl to get involved if the situation escalated, which it did escalate.
If someone were to consistently harass you, wouldn't you be annoyed no? It's human nature yo.
And double sn? :lol: bruh

The actions
He told his girl to stay put so he could try to handle the situation...albeit non-violently, but things turned out differently.

I hope there is a video of the person who did this. Straight disgusting :smh:
the actions are disgusting but what I'm saying as well as others v is ... Why did he has to confront him in the first place. Keep walking buddy ... Obviously to any rational person of you are scare you trying to walk away ... Is 4am in a dangerous place and dude doesn't care you with her or not .. What he thought would happen?

Because he didn't want his girl to get involved if the situation escalated, which it did escalate.
If someone were to consistently harass you, wouldn't you be annoyed no? It's human nature yo.

So it's also human nature to be attracted to and talk to attractive women, regardless of who they're walking with.

/your argument

If you did some dumb **** that almost got you killed and the media interviewed you, would you tell about the dumb****?

I dont know why cats dont know how to play it cool and turn something like that into a compliment.

Seriously, how would you feel if NO ONE wanted you're girl?

Some things you can't play cool though. Even if a dude said something like my girl has a nice butt I still laugh and nod. When it gets deragatory it doesn't become funny and it's more offensive than complimentary.

“When we tried to get away from the situation and cross the street, we were followed, and the harassment got even more intense,” said Schwartz. “I was scared for me. I was scared for my girlfriend. I told her to stay on one side of the street, and I went to tell him to stop.”

The man then pulled out a blade, stabbed Schwartz nine times, and got away in a car. Police are still looking for the suspect.

Nearly paralyzed, Schwartz sustained a punctured lung and needed 60 stitches. He’s now recovering, and his medical costs are being covered by donations from a GoFundMe campaign his friends started. So far, he’s received more than $30,000.

MAIN-man-stabbed.jpg
roll.gif

9079635780_c815ac96be_z.jpg

most of the folks are on some type of drug use and dealing.
even the police dont patrol that area until something happens. my buddy from chicago was saying how grimey that area was compared to some of the dangerous parts of chicago. it's just much smaller and instead of killings there's heavy drug use.

Mayyyyyyyybeeee what really happened...he was trying to buy some dope right! Giggling...goes across the street n pulls a I got these cheeseburgers and I'll suck yo..... Then you kno what happns next.
ER-stabbed 9 times smh
What better excuse to use...he was catcallin my chick.

just the other day, an old lady on the bus was telling some out of towners jokingly, "go to the tenderloin if you need a hooker or some drugs"

Last edited:
So it's also human nature to be attracted to and talk to attractive women, regardless of who they're walking with.

/your argument

And if someone were to tell them to stop, most people would stop too

But dude just stabbed him like a voodoo doll
Now that's not human

again your logic is flawed. Is obvious by reading that both him and his girl where a distance from the attacker, if diffuse the situation was his motives why in the world he went back? Anyways can't take a dude serious that sided with a gang of motorcyclist that beat up a man in front of his family serious on this subject. Nope not going to do it.

I don't understand why NTers are going so hard for those annoying dudes that try to talk to every girl on the street from their post up position by the 99cents store. 

Nothing wrong with approaching a woman on the street and having a quiet banter.  It's a problem when you yelling at random females in the street basically playing a numbers game.

Ish is mad annoying.  

I dont know why cats dont know how to play it cool and turn something like that into a compliment.

Seriously, how would you feel if NO ONE wanted you're girl?

Some things you can't play cool though. Even if a dude said something like my girl has a nice butt I still laugh and nod. When it gets deragatory it doesn't become funny and it's more offensive than complimentary.

This is true. Now I dont know exactly what was said, but from what I gathered about this so called "catcalling", its basically trying to get at a female.

Usually derogatory comments dont get digits.

Back
Top Bottom