Man stabbed 9 times after defending his girlfriend from a catcaller

What really happened:

Hipster hair guy is walking hugged up with his girl, pass by some dudes that comment on how attractive his girl was. Females looks uncomfortable, hipster hair guy feels a bit emasculated. In an attempt to prove to his ethnic gf he aint no soft *** white boy and fix his own ego, says something overly offensive, possibly trying to out do the offenders. **** escalates, gets jugged 9 times. Gets inpatient/observation wop. Probably ends up marry ethnic gf. Everyone lives happily ever after.
Seems very plausible. :lol:

Anyways can't take a dude serious that sided with a gang of motorcyclist that beat up a man in front of his family serious on this subject. Nope not going to do it.

I'm confused on this part now.....where the hell you get that from lol

Let us be real here... This guy was looking for trouble.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some fight videos and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

I can almost guarantee you that he approached the "cat caller" who was probably off somewhere on the sideline.

They're really going hard with this street harassment campaign.

Jim Crow 2.0

Read. the. article.

So what. Holds no weight when there's an agenda. Where's the suspect? Where are the witnesses besides the two sws? Where are the videos?

Holds no weight? You're making a ******* assumption, bruh. All we have to go off of is the victims' account and what's in the article. Anything other than that is speculation. "I can almost guarantee you...." No you can't. You weren't there and you have NO clue what happened.

The actions
He told his girl to stay put so he could try to handle the situation...albeit non-violently, but things turned out differently.

I hope there is a video of the person who did this. Straight disgusting :smh:
the actions are disgusting but what I'm saying as well as others v is ... Why did he has to confront him in the first place. Keep walking buddy ... Obviously to any rational person of you are scare you trying to walk away ... Is 4am in a dangerous place and dude doesn't care you with her or not .. What he thought would happen?

Who knows what he thought would have happened? He had two options at that point...either call the police or try to handle it himself. If someone is going to attack you, for of all reasons, asking you to stop harassing your girl, it really makes me wonder if dude would have gotten sliced regardless of whether or not there was a confrontation? Dude who cut him obviously has little regard for anything, so it was probably a lose/lose from the jump.

*edit*

have there been any updates?

Last edited:
I bet what happened was the Stabber was feeling extra violent and wanted to stab somebody or get into a fight. He saw this couple and thought the dude was a perfect target, so to get his attention he started cat calling his girl. 

Who follows a girl and cat calls with her man standing right there in the middle of the day unless he intentionally wanted to start some ****.

I dont know why cats dont know how to play it cool and turn something like that into a compliment.

Seriously, how would you feel if NO ONE wanted you're girl?

Some things you can't play cool though. Even if a dude said something like my girl has a nice butt I still laugh and nod. When it gets deragatory it doesn't become funny and it's more offensive than complimentary.

This is true. Now I dont know exactly what was said, but from what I gathered about this so called "catcalling", its basically trying to get at a female.

Usually derogatory comments dont get digits.

True now if this dude got mad because a man was following her saying hi beautiful I don't think a confrontation is warranted

If a man was following them saying "I would f... you" .. that's a little different and I would understand his frustration :lol:

I guess we have to hear what exactly was said that he felt the need to go into protective mode

Who knows what he thought would have happened? He had two options at that point...either call the police or try to handle it himself.
or walk away.... because they werent even on the same side of the street as the harasser.... he actually had to tell his girl to stay put and walk across the street to approach dude...

Who knows what he thought would have happened? He had two options at that point...either call the police or try to handle it himself.
or walk away.... because they werent even on the same side of the street as the harasser.... he actually had to tell his girl to stay put and walk across the street to approach dude...

If you're being followed (as the article said), how can you walk away? To me, it seems like something was gonna pop off regardless.

I bet what happened was the Stabber was feeling extra violent and wanted to stab somebody or get into a fight. He saw this couple and thought the dude was a perfect target, so to get his attention he started cat calling his girl. 

Who follows a girl and cat calls with her man standing right there in the middle of the day unless he intentionally wanted to start some ****.
Very plausible
Too bad in Cali you can't stay strapped

If you're being followed (as the article said), how can you walk away? To me, it seems like something was gonna pop off regardless.
They were in san francisco.... a few blocks and they would have been out of the tenderloin entirely... 4am in the TL's... somebody following you but they are staying on the opposite side of the street....? guy didn't have any street smarts... not that I'm blaming him for getting stabbed, I'm saying his ineptitude led him into a lose/lose situatuion

again ... You should keep walking and call the cops. Obviously the confrontation is going yo lead into violence. Come on now .....

Son def ain't deserve to get poked up. But he def took the wrong course of action. Its past midnight and you walking in the hood with your girl, you gotta take that L keep it moving. If cat caller isn't within 5 feet of you you good. If ya girl look at you as any less of a man because of that that she's not very smart and you should probably explore relegating her to jumpoff or breaking up with her.

again ... You should keep walking and call the cops. Obviously the confrontation is going yo lead into violence. Come on now .....

Let us be real here... This guy was looking for trouble.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some fight videos and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

I can almost guarantee you that he approached the "cat caller" who was probably off somewhere on the sideline.

They're really going hard with this street harassment campaign.

Jim Crow 2.0

Read. the. article.

So what. Holds no weight when there's an agenda. Where's the suspect? Where are the witnesses besides the two sws? Where are the videos?

Holds no weight? You're making a ******* assumption, bruh. All we have to go off of is the victims' account and what's in the article. Anything other than that is speculation. "I can almost guarantee you...." No you can't. You weren't there and you have NO clue what happened.

The actions
He told his girl to stay put so he could try to handle the situation...albeit non-violently, but things turned out differently.

I hope there is a video of the person who did this. Straight disgusting :smh:
the actions are disgusting but what I'm saying as well as others v is ... Why did he has to confront him in the first place. Keep walking buddy ... Obviously to any rational person of you are scare you trying to walk away ... Is 4am in a dangerous place and dude doesn't care you with her or not .. What he thought would happen?

Who knows what he thought would have happened? He had two options at that point...either call the police or try to handle it himself. If someone is going to attack you, for of all reasons, asking you to stop harassing your girl, it really makes me wonder if dude would have gotten sliced regardless of whether or not there was a confrontation? Dude who cut him obviously has little regard for anything, so it was probably a lose/lose from the jump.

*edit*

have there been any updates?

Which is what I said.

So dude catcalls your woman, you grab her hand and cross the street to avoid confrontation. Cat caller proceeds to cross the street with you, what do you do next?

Last edited:
Which is what I said.
I was agreeing with you. Walk and call the cops. I'm not sure what his motive was to tell his gf to wait there while he goes handle things but at the very least I believe he has poor judgment. If he wanted to be macho, well he should learn to walk away next time.

If I see some goons following my girl and me I'm not going to be like babe stay here ... I be like ***** u better run .. Lmao ... But seriously if he wanted to try and reason because he was afraid why he told his her yo wait ... I be like I'm going to try and stop this guy ... Run and call the cops ..

I guess you know something I don't, please share the other article you read that states otherwise.
 “When we tried to get away from the situation and cross the street, we were followed, and the harassment got even more intense,” said Schwartz. “I was scared for me. I was scared for my girlfriend. I told her to stay on one side of the street, andI went to tell him to stop.”
They weren't on the same side of the street.

Let us be real here... This guy was looking for a conflict. The "cat caller" has every right to say whatever he wants to any female on the street, weather she's walking with a guy or not. Maybe dude thought it was her brother or cousin or something and felt comfortable speaking to her. Notice how they didn't say what the "caller" said. Probably wasn't even that serious.

How EASY is it to ignore someone in a street situation like that? Son was hype off a Red Bull, Joe Rogan podcasts and some MMA highlights and tried to Bruce Wayne in front of his girl and got Peter Parked in ICU.

As stated in the article, this was an opportunity for them to push "street harassment" as a new phenomenon so they can pick and choose who they want to drag to jail.

Jim Crow 2.0
Pretty sure "cat calling" can be classified as sexual harrassment and is a crime.

“When we tried to get away from the situation and cross the street, we were followed, and the harassment got even more intense,” said Schwartz. “I was scared for me. I was scared for my girlfriend. I told her to stay on one side of the street, and I went to tell him to stop.

I was wondering what everyone was arguing about, but now I see. Don't know if dude was interviewed on the spot with no prep or what but this is sort of a contradiction. It's unclear if he crossed the street and the dude kept following them the entire time, or they crossed the street, he crossed too, but was possibly talking **** from a distance before dude donned the cape. The statement is ambiguous.

I guess you know something I don't, please share the other article you read that states otherwise.
if I'm reading that article it seems that dude follow from the opposite side of the street. If not why would he tell his gf to stay on that side while he goes to tell him to stop?

“When we tried to get away from the situation and cross the street, we were followed, and the harassment got even more intense,” said Schwartz. “I was scared for me. I was scared for my girlfriend. I told her to stay on one side of the street, and I went to tell him to stop.

I was wondering what everyone was arguing about, but now I see. Don't know if dude was interviewed on the spot with no prep or what but this is sort of a contradiction. It's unclear if he crossed the street and the dude kept following them the entire time, or they crossed the street, he crossed too, but was possibly talking **** from a distance before dude donned the cape. The statement is ambiguous.

My interpretation is that he told his girl to cross to the other side while he spoke to the guy harassing.

I guess it went like this:

1. Guy and girl walking, guy catcalls...

2. Guy and girl cross to the other side to avoid, catcaller follows.

3. Guy tells girl to go back to the other side of the street so he can speak to dude who is catcalling.

4. Guy gets stabbed when confronting catcaller.

Last edited:
Prob was on some good pain Meds partna ain't know what he was sayin all thumbs up n **** lol
He bought the bottle of beer at 1115

Back
Top Bottom