MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^ yeah a bit. you can bargain and stuff. what cell phone are you looking for? nokia's are more famous here.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Magkano 8800 dyan?
last time i checked for cellphones (last week), wala pa 8800.

Quote:
so mga tol, anu lumabas ba yung linen and all black jan sa pinas?
tumawag ako kaninang tanghali sa Park G4, wala pa daw sila bagong AJ 10.

hopefully they arrive by the end of the week or early next week.

pimp.gif

^kicksten parang may nakita ako sa glorietta na 8800 forgot the price tho

yup ala pa jordan 10, nagikot din ako kanina... antay ko x linen
I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

airwin,

nice huarache's!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
bouncing boy77 - nice pick ups, pre!

thanks bro! :D
happy.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

do you guys have blk motorola razr v3? or sony ericsson s710? if so how much...

man, i havent been back home in so long :\
ohwell.gif

p-world [/b] sell me your 35th underworlds sz 10!!!

Musta mga tol...long time no hear ha, nice collection and pickups pics everybody :smokin
smokin.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
bro am i right na thats the 4th time you've asked?
Quote:
Di ka rin makulit ah. if you really want Lebron 2's, why don't you go to Manila and look for them. if there's someone here who wanted to hook you up with a pair, i'm sure they would've done so already. pasensya na chong pero mukhang wala. get over it
liab03 Hit me up... I might be able to hook you up. Lam ko kase matagal mo nang hinahanap yan cg lbj2 eh. tsaka dame na ata naasar sa post mo. lol

white rhino 21 fred, long time no hear ha... been real busy with work like myself? nagamit mo na ba un XX's west mo?

moggz nasuot mo na un masseuse mo? isn't it so comfy? malapet na rin makumpleto yun masseuse collection ko...1 color na lang

vector tol I will email you the stuff that i've seen available...wala lahat pinapahanap mo eh

airwin08 ganda ng huarache collections ha... too bad you don't wear my size, hihingi sana ko ng 1 laser 2K4 eh...isa lang ganyan ko eh kaw dami :b
tongue.gif
anyways at least someone likes to wear huaraches for bball, ako lang ata ayaw magsuot nyan eh. OK ba panglaro ang 2K5? Masyado pa kase ko loyal sa zoom drives, XVIII mids, XII mids and XIV mids ko for bballin'.

kicksten ryan, dame palagi pickups ha... :smokin
smokin.gif
galing magipon. :wink:
wink.gif
did you have to buy a sz 11.5 on the XIX's? I find them a half size smaller for some reason

bouncingboy nice pickups...those operates are definitely in my top 2 fave colorway (besides the STATS PE's of course)

ballerdoc musta? saw you visited my buy/sell forum... I have a DS sz 13 ADIDAS 1 (the smart shoe w/microchip) for sale, I will let them go for cheap if you're interested. I know that's your size :wink:
wink.gif

Mga tol... Di pa ba markdown ulet yun price ng mga XIII lows preferably the white/red/blk. How about the Ice Blue X's? I expect these to be marked down if they're going to launch the all black and linen X's. Kapag bumaba na yun price ng mga to somebody please tell me asap ha. I don't mind extra pairs at discounted price :smile:
smile.gif
What AM90, 95 and 97 are available there? how much? how about huarache light bursts? anymore rooster af1 available in size 10.5?

Thanks

AGAIN I HAVE SOME STUFF FOR SALE IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM.... PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW... AND IF YOU GUYS CAN VOUCH FOR MY LEGITNESS (you know who you are :wink:
wink.gif
) I would appreciate it very much

God Bless,
J

LOTS OF KICKS FOR SALE.... CLICK HERE

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

airwin: sige gamitin mo muna. then sell it to me at 50% off retail. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Park Eastwood:

retail price:
Ice Blue X
Steel X
Midwest XX
White/Gray XIII
Gray toes XIII

sale:

VC4
Operates - all colors 40-50% off
Black AZG - FSR daw 40% (or 50%) off

the others i don't remember

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/hoopjerseys/

Quote:
moggz nasuot mo na un masseuse mo? isn't it so comfy? malapet na rin makumpleto yun masseuse collection ko...1 color na lang

Yessir! Thanks again! Im the only one wearing them here and everyones like "Niiiiccceee where u got them?". The only ones that released here kasi were the black ones eh...and they dint even reach FL's in my city. |I
tired.gif

Very comfy for post game and post practice chillin/light lifting.

BTW, meron na bang lumabas jan sa pinas nung blk/white h2k5's? any info on it would be appreciated.

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
did you have to buy a sz 11.5 on the XIX's?
actually i did get a size 11.5 on those 19's. hehe! :D
happy.gif

ok na sana yung size 11 but the straps wouldnt attach/close well....so i had to get a size 11.5

pimp.gif

just called Nike Park G4.....

they have new AJ 20's. the way it was described to me....it sounded like the East 20's.

for the black/white 2k5's, the launch was supposed to be yesterday daw but no deliveries yet.

no new color for AJ 10's.

still a lot of big sizes for the flint 19's. sizes 10-14 only.

pimp.gif

JaysEmpire - i think meron naka 20% off sa 13 low na gusto mo. i'll check it out again if meron 10.5 then contact kita!

2k5's great for balling pero the 2k4 feels lighter (i guess im just more used to it). Actually 2 weeks ago i was playing in the 2k5, goin down from a rebound i landed on someones foot and twisted my ankle but the anle strap stopped it... suprisingly it wasnt that bad nakalaro pa ko. so i guess okay din ankle protection and kasi medyo wide ang base nya.

dude bakit parang iba yung page mo sa listing mo? di ako makalagay ng msg. anyway i'll try again!

gameover - bro im keeping the 8 ds, i have another pair my size. inaantay ka na ng shoes mo.... kunin mo na daw before vectorcup....

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

waiting for those black/white 2K5s :pimp:
pimp.gif
baka within the week meron na. east XX are :x
sick.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

^hey jay musta? sorry i haven't hit you up in a while; like you said, i've been taking a pretty good pounding from work, so i haven't had much free time to myself. hope you got my birthday message though. any luck with your bday project? hehe.

anyways, i got the xx's a few days ago! thanks a whole bunch man, they're icy enough to put my eyes out :rofl:
roll.gif

haven't broken them in yet, so for now they're just gonna sit there all comfy and DS. and don't worry; i won't forget about the $8 i owe you :D
happy.gif

i'll send you mail a little later on. what's up to all my other manila nt'ers out there!

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Quote:
Mga tol... Di pa ba markdown ulet yun price ng mga XIII lows preferably the white/red/blk. How about the Ice Blue X's?

hey jay,

long time no hear ah. we'll let you know once they go on sale. i think the 13 lows went on sale na. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
AGAIN I HAVE SOME STUFF FOR SALE IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM....

sayang jay, walang size 8 eh! :\
ohwell.gif

gonna be at cali on september. hope to get your exact address/phone #, to ask directions going to the outlet stores or cheap spots for kicks!

regards to all!

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
ballerdoc musta? saw you visited my buy/sell forum... I have a DS sz 13 ADIDAS 1 (the smart shoe w/microchip) for sale, I will let them go for cheap if you're interested. I know that's your size

Ei Jay :D
happy.gif
Yeah I saw your B/S post, and I posted a reply :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
You know that I'm not interested on those high tech wannabes :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
BTW are the Penny 1 already on sale and how much damage did the masseuse caused? :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
teka, tuloy ba friendly game natin? sino willing laro-laro lang?

Sama ko dyan! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Kahit na injured left wrist ko :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

motorola RAZR silver P19,000 with warranty
motorola RAZR black P20,000 with warranty

gray market razr v3 cingular branded units P15,000 to P16,000 :x
sick.gif

that's the current market price right now according to my hook ups in pinas...

does anyone know where to all white af1s in the philippines? i've checked everywhere! shoe salon in pp and glorietta and most nike retail stores.. they dont sell em anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom