MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
Pare any other colorways of the AM90? How much are they selling am90s?
jay - only the white lime 90s (p2577), they also have laundry pack and the white/grey/teal am1 (nicest kicks there imo)... hope this helps tsong

^^ thanks for the info again... any 10.5? anything good for sizes 10, 10.5 or 11? magkano pa yun zoom drives diyan? I'm preferably looking for the wht/blk and wht/red... I'm picking up a DS blk/blk pair tomorrow for $40 (great guard shoes). I don't know if I consider myself as a guard if i'm 5'11, im more of a swingman or SF i guess :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: All DS and SZ 10.5 Altitudes, Flints 13s, 18s mid wht/red, Patent 1s retro wht/blk/red, Wheats 13s (sz 11)...Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
Close kayo? just joking mogz! hehehe dis guy's my friend kaya peace kami nyan! neway ako naman sabi sakin ni Larry F aka "D Silent Assasin" (we go to the same church kaya i kn0w him hehe! idol ko yun! ) since he was also under nike ( i dont know now since he is not playing yet coz of PT) beside shoes they get daw other stuff from them as well like bags, shorts etc. isa pa yun walking nike ad!

LA and Cardona are two of the most dominant players now in the PBL, especially Macmac, im not a fan but that guy's just

Lol! yeah we close like this II hahahaha

LA has always been one of my idols...someone i've always had fun and excitement watching.

MacMac is just good. One of my idols even though he played for DLSU. His La Salle jersey is the only one from that school i will ever own. (well, i wasnt able to get a mike cortez jersey anyway haha)
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

I need some help quick...my parents are coming back from PI on wednesday and I need to find some Jordans in a 9.5

What J's do they still have there in a 9.5 at Nike Parks and Nike Stadiums (or any other legit spots)? Any Retro 2's white/black/red mid? Any 10 retros? 9's? 13's? How about some white/red 17's even?

Danny Seigle now rocks And1. Nike lost a lot of players in the pros... Ali Peek (Adidas), Erik Menk (And1 - ata), etc.

The ones left that are notable include Jeffrey Cariaso, John Arigo, Ronald Tubid...

... LA Tenorio and other Nike endorsers get non basketball shoes as well. A few years ago, my godbrother was a Nike endorser (basketball player as well) and he received 6 pairs of shoes every quarter of the year. Included are shoes that suit his unform as well as 1 to 2 pairs of cross training shoes.

are any of them logging on to NT? haha malay nyo sila arigo andito lang pala haha...

Quote:
What J's do they still have there in a 9.5 at Nike Parks and Nike Stadiums (or any other legit spots)? Any Retro 2's white/black/red mid? Any 10 retros? 9's? 13's? How about some white/red 17's even?

From what i know the ones available in parks and stadiums are Jordan 19 SEs, a few XIII Flints,some XIII greytoes,XIII whte/grey/caro, XIII lows wht/red/black and whte/silver ,steels,stealths, j2 lows, bigfunds and 1.5s.not sure of the size tho in each store.

If u go to sports warehouse libis they hav purple and all black 19 SEs,XIII wheats, j2 black mid most of the kix there are almost FSR theyre 40-50% off. they have cg 4s but in sz 8s only.
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

guys i saw steel X in G4 yesterday. no more ice X on the display. landmark got azg black on sale for p4500. dont know what size they have. :wink:
wink.gif

got my steel Xs last saturday! too bad i wasnt able to pick-up the ice blues last may 1 >:
mad.gif
, at least it give me more time to save in time for june 1. :D
happy.gif

does the outlet store in marikina have the grey toe 13s? do they have a size 8?

thanks and regards to all! :wink:
wink.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

any sign of white/gray/caro 13's at outlets?

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^^ i saw them at nike park sm manila, not on sale though. the grey toes are at 25% off at marikina.
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

do you guys know if the taurasi's are going to be released locally? thanks.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Quote:
Danny Seigle now rocks And1. Nike lost a lot of players in the pros...

tnx for the info bro. too bad hes not with nike anymore... |I
tired.gif

wouldnt it be a big surprise if say arigo or some pro walks in on one of the scheduled get together bball games of PI Nters... :lol:
laugh.gif

arigo walking in the gym: " is this the NTers get together bball game?" :rofl:
roll.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

^^^
now, thats going to be interesting! oo nga, baka mamya, andito lang din pala sila... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
8.5 meron sila

jon17ph,

yeah, i think they have size 8.5 for the grey toes...

bouncing boy: thanks. i'll just wait til they hit the outlets! it's either the white/gray or flint 13's.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^^ yeah, it might hit the outlets soon, coz late na inilabas yung white/grey dito eh.

regards!

hey guys...where is it possible to cop the Stealth XXs around here in town? I see the normal release colorways but never seen the Stealths. These are the ones that I want to get. Thx.

^^^ Ditto. Parang baliktad pare... technically Stealths are everywhere while the white ones are nowhere to be found.

By the way, I saw Willie Miller and he was rocking stealths... strap removed!

^

Jay Ong bought all the first colorway from Nike Park.

My guess is he mistook them for the QS XXs.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom