MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^^^ i agree. most got sold out, especially the bigger sizes during the may 1st launch. i think nike park in g4 and greenbelt 3 still has some left...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
most got sold out, especially the bigger sizes during the may 1st launch.
i think so too. but to be sure better call Park, Stadium, Forum, and other nike stores for the sizes available. :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Davao is really gettin slept on.

FSR's for almost all colorways of XIII's

caro FP1's for P1490 :wow:
eek.gif
copped the last 3 size 11's last week sizes left: 7, 9, 13, 14.

dunno if i could hook you guys up. theyre not going anywhere. :tongue:
tongue.gif
there are only 3 of us in Davao who are authentic shoeheads haha

walang agawan chong. the first one, RJ is the owner of an appliance chain here. he wears size 12. the other is a son of mall owner, Benjamin Limso. size 9. i wear size 11.

di ako mayari ng mall. but my aunt works in the mall that the Limso's own. so... small circle here...

Quote:
caro FP1's for P1490 copped the last 3 size 11's last week sizes left: 7, 9, 13, 14.

ows?! swerte nga!

btw, for manila nters interested in caro fp1s, i saw them on sale for 3k plus at a store in robinson's pioneer. the store's name is "olympic (sumthin, sumthin)". dunno abt the sizes avlbl.

8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
which makes it around $115? pweeeeeedeh

mga tsong (jerome, ryan, carlo, andrew or anyone) size 10.5 ko ha :smile:
smile.gif
can someone pls. give me a heads up on which store has my size (10.5 or 11)preferably QC area. payday kase sa friday and I want to get these so I won't have to wait in line for these here in Cali :wink:
wink.gif
salamat

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

i doubt if were having the X's here in davao. and if we do, it wont sell... not too many heads here. hold a summit here and only 3 or maybe more will come.

Manila NTers,

To interested parties,

Lowest price I can go for this is at Php 5700 (Kung 5701 o kahit 5702, papatulan ko pa rin basta best bid at ayos sa presyohan).

Still new in its box, with Retro card, receipt, etc.

You can email me at zooma123@yahoo.com, salamat

In reference to previous post:

---------------------------------------------------

Manila NTers,

Anybody interested Jordan XIIIs (Blue/University Blue/Flint Grey), sz 10, for Php 6000 (SRP is Php 6995)? Walang stir, it's legit (box and card). It was given as a gift, but I am not too happy about it.

If interested, pls. send me an email at zooma123@yahoo.com.

--------------------------------------------------

Sir Paengkee, what's the name of the store? I might ask my cuz to get me the size 9, for ball. :D
happy.gif
Thanks

jay! sup? i went to Robinson's Galleria yesterday and no ice blue 10's in that mall. ill try to call other stores if they still have size 10.5, but i might call lang makati and pasig area. i have no #'s for stores in the QC area. kung walang 10.5, size 10 ok or 11?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

damn, that sucks. how about the rest of the nike parks & stadiums?

Last edited:
Quote:
jay-i'm hitting up a mall today, I'll let you know if they have ices pare
thanks pre :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
jay! sup? i went to Robinson's Galleria yesterday and no ice blue 10's in that mall. ill try to call other stores if they still have size 10.5, but i might call lang makati and pasig area. i have no #'s for stores in the QC area. kung walang 10.5, size 10 ok or 11?
NikePark SM Fairview, Quezon City 937-2848
NikeStadium SM North, Quezon City 920-3153
Ryan, Thanks pare...Here are some numbers of the QC area if you can call em' for me pls....I can settle for a 10.5 or 11 (I can't do a 10 coz the X's run small on me) :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: jayclum06@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom