MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
Actually they're limited in the US because there's still no sighting in stores...just NDC...so may point pa rin ang NDC to say they're limited
Musta tol? asa US din ko pre (OC cali) :wink:
wink.gif
Anyways limited or not they are extremely hideous IMO because of the cw and style. Now if they made the blk/red cw limited then I would've copped or better yet another LBJ2 QS (limited). These 20.5.5 are still up on NDC by the way for those who wants a pair. Limited daw sabi ng Nike... :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
50% off from the recent FL% Employee App...
Hook up naman jan tol oh, san ka ba? lol
Quote:
me pa kaya nung white/blacl na 2k5s?
I swear sometimes I wish I wear that size...mas madali bumili ng shoes lalo na sa RD, or palaging may tirang ganyan size :b
tongue.gif

FOR SALE: Mugen Seiki MRX-4 1/8 scale (used 2x only) and MTX-3 PROSPEC (New in Box) 1/10 scale nitro powered RC's.

E-mail me for more details and great deals....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

white/red 2k5 at 20% off at Athlete's Foot Galle.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
I swear sometimes I wish I wear that size...mas madali bumili ng shoes lalo na sa RD, or palaging may tirang ganyan size

ok na ok pala when i got to the u.s. on september!!! :D
happy.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

what's up boys?

just came back from glorietta. unfortunately didn't get to log in to NT before going, otherwise i would've been able to look into your requests.

am i the only one feeling the 20.5.5's? it sure sounds like it :lol:
laugh.gif
the white/black colorway caught my eye for some reason, although you guys are right: they jacked the price up just by adding lebron's name to a shoe. if i don't go bananas and cop a pair of those, i'll probably just get myself a second pair of black/white operates for balling. mas makakatipid pa. hehe.

-fred
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Fred YGM
Quote:
if i don't go bananas and cop a pair of those, i'll probably just get myself a second pair of black/white operates
Wow someone has gone bananas this month... tapos you're getting the west xx's pa :wink:
wink.gif
. Anyhow I don't think i've read a review about the operates, how do they perform? I am too loyal to my xviii, xii, xiv and zoom drives for balling (no more 2k4s for me for ballin'). I am not feeling the operates (not a bad price for beating up a pair though) but I do like stat's PEs ( :smokin
smokin.gif
CW).
Quote:
bakit walang gustong tumulong sa akin dito
You're looking for some LBJ2 CG's aren't you? Meron pa ata sa Marikina nun db?! Can someone look into this guys request? I'm sure he'd really appreciate it and will return a favor if need be.

Regards to all,

Jay

FOR SALE: Mugen Seiki MRX-4 1/8 scale (used 2x only) and MTX-3 PROSPEC (New in Box) 1/10 scale nitro powered RC's.

jayclum06@yahoo.com

^^the problem is im here sa zamboanga. im looking for the discounted lebron CG hope someone can help

^ oh I see, You want a hook up. If I could only go to the malls I am willing to do that for you, maybe you could ask somebody here in NT or your relatives who lives here in manila to get you a pair, btw what size are you looking for?

liab,

i think there's still some sizes left at sports warehouse. wala ka ba relatives dito sa manila to pick it up for you? what size do you wear?
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
can i have the marikina outlet number
here you go 4751269.... can you post here if they have anything worth mentioning after your visit or call?! we would appreciate it :wink:
wink.gif

jayclum06@yahoo.com

Hi guys,

Was in Manila last May. Thanks to the NTers from Manila, got to go to good places to get great deals. From Sports warehouse in Libis to SM to the various Nikeparks. Was an awesome trip for kickz!!!

Guys just wanted to know, have the XX regionals (west) and the Dub Zeros been released there already? If so do you guys know how much and where I could get these from? Can probably get a relative to purchase these.

Salamat!

^^^ i doubt that the XX regionals will release here. the dub zeros, i have no i dea.

regards to all!

yes i have relatives there but they are too busy and they might get me the wrong pair ,im from manila but need to study here in zamboanga because we have business here. size 11 po ako.

^

how much were the 13 lows? did you happen to see 2K5s on sale?
love is taking the air less travelled.

They had a sale on selected shoes 20% off so I got the XIII lows for P5200 and I think the white/red 2k5s are on sale as well

^
dont think we are getting the pennys over here. the orlando colorway looks :smokin
smokin.gif
. hope it releases.

penny 2 and 4 are slated to be released in the US within this year and next.
love is taking the air less travelled.

kicksten,

ano yun, sale ba? might go there this afternoon kasi. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom