MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
you dumb rich kids (sort of, so you speak):

do you actually ball in the shoes you buy, or ask other people to buy for you? because if you're copping them for shelving at home, or worse yet, for commuting on the street. that's doing a grave injustice to the shoe and to the technology in the shoe. shox dont exist while walking. and if you money-fed dogs reply "hey we can buy the thing, so what are you gonna do about it?" then you're also robbing people like myself in using basketball shoes for something called "basketball", in case it's purpose is not apparent, cause we cant get the shoes we want for the game, especially when they're on sale, because some tub of lard is strutting on some mall.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Get out of here with that negative vibe.

Your 1st post is very offensive and ignorant. If I had my way, I'd love to see you off this board before you even make your second post.

Quote:
ey balong.... ano yang flightposites mo, retro white caro or OG's?

OG's all black, the best bball shoes for me kaya retired na sa sobrang laspag.
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1.

Quote:
you dumb rich kids

if we're dumb...we wouldnt be rich in the 1st place XP

Quote:
do you actually ball in the shoes you buy, or ask other people to buy for you? because if you're copping them for shelving at home, or worse yet, for commuting on the street. that's doing a grave injustice to the shoe and to the technology in the shoe.

shoes arent meant only for the use of what type of shoe it is...just cause its a basketball, running, or a skateboarding shoe etc. does'nt mean that you can only use it for that specific category...its basically saying that "you.. always run in your shox...aye.. ball in your J's...ikaw.. run in your am's... train in your trainers"you get the point...its up to that person on w.e the f they want to do with the shoe that they bought...its theirs..just my 2centavos

Quote:
we cant get the shoes we want for the game, especially when they're on sale

im pretty sure that theres some kind head here that'll hook you up if you approach 'em in a kind fashion..not with that attitude..

again....juss my 2cents...i dont wanna start any flame wars or e-beef w.e

serioso kayo mashado ehh...sayaw nmn jan ohh kekekeke

peaace

EMAIL: fd3sk1mb0@gmail.com
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0

do you actually ball in the shoes you buy, or ask other people to buy for you? because if you're copping them for shelving at home, or worse yet, for commuting on the street. that's doing a grave injustice to the shoe and to the technology in the shoe.

just like fd3sk1mb0 said, it's your call what you want to do with the kicks you buy. if you choose to rock them, go right ahead, and may you break many a neck in the process. if you choose to keep them DS for your collection, then that's cool too.

the debate of "to rock or not to rock?" is an old one here in NT, but ultimately, just do what you want.

everybody just needs to chill for a minute. relax. go see a movie. :D
happy.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Quote:
altitudes sana... i need an extra pair coz may bagong league starting end of july. (MBL) metro basketball league... off-shoot ng Ateneo Basketball League pero non ateneo are welcome to join.

you're playing? corporate or ateneo divisions? i play in the ABL and will be playing in the MBL too.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^white rhino is right... if its a money issue with you... then thats a personal prob. mag ipon ka cguro (save up).

were happy with our kicks and the thought of getting a pair or more....

maybe you should play ball more so you don't get all riled up and uptight bout nothin aryt? :rofl:
roll.gif

hope u resolve your issues.

JAYSEMPIRE....got the black purple huaraches! ganda. thanks so much!!! as i said if you need a hook up... just tell me para i can help you 2.
man can fly...

wtf?!... i ball in my nice kicks but thats entirely beside the point...

The fact that it bothers you when a basketball shoe is worn on the streets by strangers is sad. Don't you have better things to occupy your mind with? Furthermore, stereotyping people that you don't know anything about (rich, poor, balls in their kicks or not) shows that you are the one with the mentality of a child. I'd rather be a decent and logical person and misuse a little shoe technology than a person like you who... drum roll please... wears their shoes to ball in (which btw is nothing novel or even commendable) but is such a presumptuous punk. go whine somewhere else.

white rhino 21
Quote:
if those pics don't do 'em justice, i can't imagine how they'll look like in person... thanks for the hookup jay. i owe you one
Nabulag nga ko sa soles eh...lol Don't mention it, anytime pare. YW
caro blue on J's is one of my fave CW besides blk/red and wht/red combo
Quote:
My hook-up in FL said that they haven't sold any yet since they dropped last Saturday
You're from Tdot aren't you?! I heard the XX's are a grip over there ($220+ right?)
Anyways I wish it's like that around here... I miss the good ol' days when J's just sit on shelves for weeks and even months.
Quote:
i hope pagpunta ko ng u.s. sa september, me XXs pa na available sa outlets
I'm keeping my ears & eyes open... I expect them to hit the outlets next month, The 1st CW anyways. IMO the XX mids are a instant classic and I want more pairs (especially the stealths) :b
tongue.gif

airwin08
Quote:
i took the lady shopping and i got the a clean white low 13
Are you sure you took ol' lady shopping? Sounds more like you took yourself shopping. lol di mo ba ko binilhan ng size 10.5? :tongue:
tongue.gif
great pickup btw
Quote:
JAYSEMPIRE....got the black purple huaraches! ganda. thanks so much
YW... Hope you didn't have to pay custom fees coz I marked em' as a gift...Didn't you see the big "Happy Bday" message? :lol:
laugh.gif

Kicksten4
Quote:
yo Jay! ganda ng West 20's mo ha
Thanks... I posted the pics coz I wanted to show white rhino 21 his pair (I'm sure it got him all hyped up and happy). lol I'm sure you'll cop 1-2 pairs yourself when/if they drop there :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
do you actually ball in the shoes you buy, or ask other people to buy for you? because if you're copping them for shelving at home, or worse yet, for commuting on the street. that's doing a grave injustice to the shoe and to the technology in the shoe. shox dont exist while walking. and if you money-fed dogs reply "hey we can buy the thing, so what are you gonna do about it?" then you're also robbing people like myself in using basketball shoes for something called "basketball", in case it's purpose is not apparent, cause we cant get the shoes we want for the game, especially when they're on sale, because some tub of lard is strutting on some mall.
Wow...1st post and this?! |I
tired.gif

Quote:
im at Cali...626 area..dami rin pnoyz d2
Coo...I'm in the 714 area (Buena Park/Anaheim). What size you wear? 10-11?

Regards to all

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
You're from Tdot aren't you?! I heard the XX's are a grip over there ($220+ right?)

Yupyup, I'm in T-dot...actually the XXs are C$260+tax that's why I didn't buy any here...I just traded 2 Ice Blue Xs for 1 Stealth and 1 QS...also traded a Black/Maize 13 for another QS to wear...di kasi lumabas yung QS dito e...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

sounds like some bitter poor guy doesn't have enough funds to buy shoes. if it makes you more upset to know...i have hundreds of shoes and the most activity they get is pretty much walking around the mall looking for other shoes. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:

what was that about???

what a way to use you first post, keep it up.

indifferent.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

hey guys! justw onderin if they still have Zoom 20.5.5 white /navy there in the pHils. and how much??? do they have any size 12 and wer can i get it? thanks a lot!!!

Quote:
sounds like some bitter poor guy doesn't have enough funds to buy shoes. if it makes you more upset to know...i have hundreds of shoes and the most activity they get is pretty much walking around the mall looking for other shoes.:tongue:

Haha, love it!

airwin08, on the Altittudes, copped a pair (which I've shelved and only look at once in awhile
laugh.gif
), from Kickz101. Was a gift actually. You planning to get one from them?

mmm...those west XX's are growing on me :smokin
smokin.gif

Jay

Sup dude? any news on the masseuse?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Bouncing boy: you want size 8 stealths?

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Gameover : last year ABL Ocampo Division, nakaswerte naman and nanalo kame coz .nilagay kame sa Roco the year before and we got creamed , this MBL mixed yung team ko . Ano Div mo sa Abl and last name mo? (pm mo na lang haha).

E8sm : yup okay ba yung altitudes nila?... gusto ko kasi pang laro sana. :rofl:
roll.gif

balong: same here OG black din pero size 9, laspag. u know what take out the insole, use in on other shoes... the best.

JaysEmpire: haha 40 off na yung green na huarache light burst but wala ako mahanap size mo sa G4. yung red white black low 13 meron size mo 10.5 at ten off. just tell me para makabawi ako haha. western union ulit! yup i tuk my gf shopping sa grinbelt and my wallet is now useless.

Double o : if you need the 9.5 XX pearls i have a pair pa DS.

man can fly...

Quote:
I'm sure you'll cop 1-2 pairs yourself when/if they drop there
yup most probably. hehe! inaabangan ko na nga pagdating nila e. :lol:
laugh.gif
tawag ako ng tawag sa mga Nike stores. hehe!

Quote:

hanep! ayos ka pre!

indifferent.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Hasslehof ka naman! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

82 in Box

Double o : yes... jordan IX lows(8.5 or 9), XVI,XVII, XX regionals (red or caro), XIII low black maize(8.5 or 9), VIII or kung may maisip ka ... sana size 9 para magamit ko hehe.... trade trade trade.... basta jordan...

^arroyo, hasselhof ka daw.... papalag ka ba dun? hawakan mo nga tenga.....
nga pala may na-tsitsismis ikaw daw yung salesboy sa sportswarehouse kasi galit ka sa namamakyaw ng naka-sale.... :rofl:
roll.gif

:evil:
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom