MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

pag lipas ng panahon, pakibalita na lang kung sale na yang mga xx's na yan.
smile.gif

does anyone know where they are selling the following:

air max 95s (white/blue??)
air max 97s (any colorway)
talarias ( lime colorway)
hurache bursts (any colorway)

if you could tell me where, prices, best places maybe that are on sale i would appreciate it.

salamat :D
happy.gif

AIM:nonstopskratchin
Email:nonstopskratchin@hotmail.com

Quote:
pag lipas ng panahon, pakibalita na lang kung sale na yang mga xx's na yan.

in a few months time, i think it'll go on sale, just like the XIX SEs. i'll wait na lang din, ala na pambili eh! :rofl:
roll.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

sorry hindi ko napansin yun mga sale, dumaan lang ako to see what's new.

Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

punta ako park sm manila ngayong lunch time to take a look!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^
slate 95's are available at nike park. also some black/neon 97's but small sizes are left
love is taking the air less travelled.

Useless less at Park Galleria.

J's, 2k5's are off the sale list. they got Midwest 20's already, and last pair(s) of Stealths (size 8 na lang yata).

parang hindi rin naka-sale cause all items on sale were on sale racks even before.

:lol:
laugh.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^^^

same as park sm manila gameover, the usual din. the only thing that caught my eyes were:

operates (blue/whtite) 30% = 3,846
13s (greytoes) 40% = 4,197
terminator (zona and duke) 50% = 2,297
some dunks, some vc5s

decided to get the duke terminators, zoom air kasi eh. up to the 31st nga yung sale.

anybody knows what happpened to jays? hes not posting and not replying his emails...
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
anybody knows what happpened to jays? hes not posting and not replying his emails...
I'm here. :D
happy.gif
ya'll missed me already?! lol Sorry I've been real busy w/work (working 6days/wk 12hrs minimum per day).

I will email your tracking information later as soon as I get off work.

I finally got to read your email, but it's seems like most of the stuff you are inquiring about aren't readily available around my way. I will have to look around pa this weekend since I'm finally getting a day off after 13 consecutive days of work. (I have your 2k5 na and it's ready to be shipped as soon as I get a GO signal from you)

Guys I am sad to say that I'm gonna have to lay low (slow down) on the hook-ups for the timebeing. My work schedule has been real hectic lately. But this will definitely changed and hopefully give me more time to shop for kicks for myself and everybody. :smile:
smile.gif

moggz04 here's the picture I promised... sinama ko na rin yun saken. :tongue:
tongue.gif

8xmx6p.jpg

Di nyo ba ko greet today?! Bday ko :tongue:
tongue.gif

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

^just sent you a text message, but just in case you don't get it, happy birthday jay! salamat sa hookups pare. don't worry about our requests right now; just concentrate on your work first. can't get kicks if you don't have the cash, di ba?

hope you were able to get your PE's... happy birthday uli! :D
happy.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

ano tawag sa jordan na tsinelas na yan? magkano yan?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

yo jays, haoppy bday dude!!! =D
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

yo jay! thanks for the hookup! appreciate it, mate! happy bday!
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Back
Top Bottom