MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

ei, tanong lang po.. hindi pa ba sale ung stealths..? 8 na lng ba ung size..? tnx u vary much..

pangarap ko un e.. kaso alang pera.. hehehehehhe :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

s that Touches Lives...​

^
small sizes nalang and big sizes yung stealths na nakita ko. dont think they will be on sale soon.
love is taking the air less travelled.

dub zero's dadating daw either the white/blue or white/orange... accd to nike park greenbelt staff...

are there a good selection or air max 1s, air max 90s, and 2k5s in PI?

By the way, did the Olympic 180s drop also?
[/b]
[/b]​

^2k5's also available....XX regionals also
I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Hi,

Sup everybody? Haven't been able to check this thread in a while. Thanks for the kind words erbody. Didn't really do much for my bday, I did get to see/talk/hug/kiss Patricia Javier though :wow:
eek.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Guys I'm selling a few pair of kicks...pls. click on my link below to see if you're interested in any. haha I would also appreciate if you guys can vouch for my legitness. Thanks

I'll post again later

God Bless,
J
LOTS OF KICKS FOR SALE.... CLICK HERE

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
magkano na ba yung mga xix dyan ngayon? from what price siya bumaba?
Quote:
i think the Sta. Rosa Outlet store still has some white/grey XIX left, not sure about the black/red XIX. last time i went there they were 5500-6000 i think.
went to Park G4 yesterday, lots of kicks on sale. but what caught my eye were the 19 flint greys. :wow:
eek.gif
they were 40% off, so thats P5400. pwede na!!! originally, i wanted the 19 SE grey toes but they didnt have my size anymore. i was surprised they still have my size on the 19 flints. might go back there later and cop them. :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^ what other shoes are on sale kicksten?

naka-sale kaya yung air 180?

thanks!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

bouncing boy,

the 19 flints, 19 SE grey toes, total packages Lakers colorway, zoom terminator Duke and Arizona, air force operates black/white, and other basketball and retro kicks.

pimp.gif

anybody looking for black/neon 97s in anything bigger than a 8.5 or 9, good luck, only sizes left appear to be the tiny ones

if anyone can hook me up with caramel af1's in a sz 9 i'll be be your slave...... :D
happy.gif
cant seem to find those anywhere.wasnt able to get them when they came out coz i was dead broke :\
ohwell.gif

wala na nga black/neon 97's na bigger sizes

kicksten dami pera ah. after the west and midwest 20 yung 19 naman hehe! what size and what other sizes were left sa park g4?
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ hehe! ipon-ipon lang. :wink:
wink.gif

one of the staff members mentioned they still have lots of sizes. not really sure what specific sizes they have left. i thought they would only have small sizes coz 1 year old na yung AJ19, but i still got my size. mukhang FSR pero may broken sizes din malamang. not really sure, dont take my word for it. :smile:
smile.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Hey Manila NTers,

I am planning to go to the Philippines in December and am planning on copping the Jordan Defining Moments Pack. Do you think there will be any good place to buy there? Or will they be already sold out by then? What about the last shot XIV? And how do prices compare to those in North America (Particularly Canada which is where I'm from)??? Don't really pay much attention to this thread since I'm not in the Philippines (but am Filipino) so can anyone help me out with some advice?

wow dami mong sapatos sa background kicksten.... nice 19's heheh the fencing helmet.... i like :smile:
smile.gif

^ hehe! thanks! :D
happy.gif

to Shermanator

the last shots and other 14's will most likely arrive here in the PI. im guessing they would be P6995, thats around $128. about the Defining Moments Package, it would be a miracle if those arrive here. but all of us are hoping they will. sometimes shoes or AJ's that cost around P6000-P9000+ are not copped quickly, unless someone wholesales it or something. it really depends on the shoe.

pimp.gif

^^^^ Thanks for the help.

Looks like I will be asking again in the end of November. The Defining Moments Package is soppose to be in Mall based retailers so hopefully they will be there aswell.

So you say that the XIV is going to be about $128??? If so thats a deal. Aren't they soppose to retail at $150? Looks like a pair of ferrari XIV from the Philippines for me :tongue:
tongue.gif

kicksten,

thanks for the info! nice pick-up on those XIXs. grabe, dami shoes in the background ah! he he he! :smokin
smokin.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

its surprising that they have the white/grey XIXs. might go there to check if me size 8 later. its not bad at 40% off.

here's my pick-ups from the park sale (sm manila). sorry for the crappy pics, im just using my crappy camphone. :rofl:
roll.gif

and lastly, my pick-up a couple of weeks back.

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

3 gud kicks bought on sale.... until when ba tong mga nike park sale ?

:rofl:
roll.gif

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Back
Top Bottom