MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

^

:wow:
eek.gif
stealths and X's on sale

thanks for the info :smokin
smokin.gif
any dunks or air max?

btw, anyone know how to get to the marikina outlet coming from katipunan or libis?
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
^ gameover, atenista ka?

yes sir.

Quote:
stealths and X's on sale

thanks for the info any dunks or air max?

btw, anyone know how to get to the marikina outlet coming from katipunan or libis?

i was actually surprised to see the stealths. there were AM90 (white/yellow), AM1 (white/green), and AM97. both 90 and 1 were at 40% off.

when do you plan on going? are you driving or commuting? at any rate, i live in katips. i can take you there if ever.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

Hi,

How's everybody doing? Wow... haven't really checked this thread in a while (been busy working and copping kicks). Real busy July for me.
I'm glad I checked it today because I saw some stealths... thanks for the info gameover.

How much was the wht/red-blk XIII low? anymore sz 10.5?
How much is the vc4 asia exclusive now? P3,600? anymore size 11? which store(s)?
ballerdoc, airwin08, white rhino... anyone pls. lol if anyone is driving up there please email me. (check the sig) Thanks in advance!

it feels kinda weird being on the other end asking for a favor. :wink:
wink.gif

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZairjordanempire

http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=54050.topic

Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

^
It's time to break out your laser IV men!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
tuesday night was bad for me.
moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
ballerdoc, airwin08, white rhino... anyone pls. lol if anyone is driving up there please email me. (check the sig) Thanks in advance!
ok jay, I'll hit that outlet as soon as I can :wink:
wink.gif

^ditto for me, jay.

anybody know the directions to get to that outlet, though? i've been lost in marikina once and i don't wanna have to go through it again :lol:
laugh.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Quote:
game - anung batch mo? batch 99 hs ako. sec B.

HS 99 section L, college 2003

Quote:
thanks for the heads-up gameover! congrats on your stealths! too bad, you cant use it yet. ako, samahan ko papunta doon! hope to get the ice Xs soon! 30% off is not bad!

kelan ka pupunta? kala ko bibilhin mo n ayung ice x? ym mo ko dude!

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

what sizes are left of the ice X's?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

hey guys, reaching manila this sunday (14th) and was wondering besides shoe stores what spots u guys recommend to visit like food places, malls, tourist locations and whatnot?

thanks in advanced.

san banda yung nike outlet sa marikina? is it easy to find sa riverbanks?

I went to Sports Warehouse earlier this week. Nothing new but they had VC 3's in black/black and white/silver/blue for only P2000.

Bigballer23 wrote:
It's time to break out your laser IV men!
you and i both know that i don't have the laser iv. hehehe. no real intentions of acquiring them either. i'm just praying that the white/red/blue flight 89 reaches our shores for now.

bouncing boy77 wrote:
r.i.p. on those IVs, feathertouch
frown.gif

thanks, man. the jordan iv - flight 89 family thanks you as well.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Quote:
san banda yung nike outlet sa marikina? is it easy to find sa riverbanks?

IMO, its better to go there if you're going to commute. from cubao, take a ride by jeep with the destination of calumpang, then just tell the driver to let you off at riverbanks mall. after passing the bridge after katipunan, it should be around 500 meters to yourtr right. you can also take the fx with the destination of sss village, it'll also pass there.

im not familiar with the street names, if youre gonna be driving there, coming from cubao, you should pass across katipunan flyover, then around 500 meters after it, you'll see a bridge, take the bridge, then after around 500 meters again, once you get to the 2nd stoplight, make a right turn after passing it.

hope this helps, medyo nakakalito, pero madali lang siya puntahan.

Quote:
the jordan iv - flight 89 family thanks you as well

youre welcome. i know that flight 89s & jordan 4s are your favorite bro. hope you get the white/red/blue flight 89s! :D
happy.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

samspam17,

what sizes of the vc3's do they have left? for 2000 php i'd say that's a deal worth looking into... :D
happy.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Just called the Sports Warehouse the VC3 are already sold out!
mad.gif
pang Harabas sana

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^^ bilis naubos, 2k na lang kasi, sayang
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

bouncing boy, thanks for the info. il try to go to that outlet this weekend.

bouncing boy77 wrote:
youre welcome. i know that flight 89s & jordan 4s are your favorite bro. hope you get the white/red/blue flight 89s!
happy.gif

yup, i hope so too. i'm really loving that colorway.
smile.gif

scrappy82 wrote:
Meron ba kayong pics nung kay Vince Carter kahapon? Pa post naman if ever.
my nephew was too shy to borrow our digicam. would have been nice to see pics. he said he was close to the action. he couldn't describe the shoes, he's not into shoes. he said vince played horse with arwind santos and that vince was given a green FEU jersey (#15, carter).

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Quote:
my nephew was too shy to borrow our digicam.

sayang! would've been nice to see pics of vc

Back
Top Bottom