"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

Even if it was illegal(which was complete overkill for the reason explained in this thread), how can you not just look at it and figure it out.

I dont think anyone had to teach me how to pump gas. Its kinda self explanatory. Even if its not, the pump explains how to do what I guess would be considered the technical part?

Even if it was illegal(which was complete overkill for the reason explained in this thread), how can you not just look at it and figure it out.

I dont think anyone had to teach me how to pump gas. Its kinda self explanatory. Even if its not, the pump explains how to do what I guess would be considered the technical part?
I've been driving for a year, never really used car transportation because the train gets you where you need to go.

Word I was a young bull peeping how the attendants or my pops would use the pump.

Hell I learned how to drive and change tires just watching pops.

**** is simple as hell.

Y'all still have mommy tie your shoe laces?

Cats front like they leave their kicks unlaced because they like the way it looks, after reading through this thread I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Last edited:
I can change a tire, that's easy. My gas cap is on the passenger side so i never paid attention.

Word I was a young bull peeping how the attendants or my pops would use the pump.

Hell I learned how to drive and change tires just watching pops.

**** is simple as hell.

Y'all still have mommy tie your shoe laces?

Cats front like they leave their kicks unlaced because they like the way it looks, after reading through this thread I'm beginning to think otherwise.

thats how you learn most things, from watching pops do it

My sister thanked me a few weeks ago for showing her how to change out a tire. While she was riding with a friend, they got a flat tire. Her friend thought they were screwed, til my sister handled it with ease.

Yep my son is already doing this. I had to put some new hinges on a bedroom door and my son is watching this with a screwdriver in his hand pretending to screw the hinges on another door.

He'll try to help with everything and he's only 2 1/2, don't let my toddler lap y'all.

My dad aint teach me all that diy stuff unfortunately. I sorta learned how to do stuff over time on my own. My tool use knowledge would have been immensely sped up if he taught me. He's a good guy but you know ish happens

Last edited:
Yep my son is already doing this. I had to put some new hinges on a bedroom door and my son is watching this with a screwdriver in his hand pretending to screw the hinges on another door.

He'll try to help with everything and he's only 2 1/2, don't let my toddler lap y'all.
That's great, man. Same thing from my pops. Looking forward to doing the same someday soon.

A lot of this stuff yall saying yall can't do yall can do.

No one taught me how to change a tire, I caught a flat and I needed to get home so I figured that **** out. It ain't rocket science.

Same thing for pumping gas, if you can log into NT you should be to do both of these things without too much effort.

I know how to pump gas now ish is easy, it's just living in new jersey i never needed to know how to do it lol

ANYBODY could be a friends dad. Grandfather,uncles, older brother, cousins or someone from the neighborhood.

No one ever really said come here and let me teach you this...I just watched and asked questions.

You don't have to know how to do these things off the top of your head but with things like YouTube and asking someone, you should be alright

That's a fundamental. You shouldn't have your drivers license unless you can do this.

If your lady calls you and she's stranded out somewhere and needs you to come swap on her spare. What are you gonna say? "My bad baby? I suck." Step it up fellas.

That's why you get your driving license for being an excellent driver.
And if I get that call, I be like my bad baby, but I'll make it up later you feel me? You stranded out there but at night I'll have you stranded in heaven you feel me?

I looked up vids how to pump gas

laugh.gif
 This got me.

Grew up in oregon. Nice not pumping your gas when its 20 degrees outside ...learned parellel parking before pumping own gas :smokin

Back
Top Bottom