"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

That's a fundamental. You shouldn't have your drivers license unless you can do this.

If your lady calls you and she's stranded out somewhere and needs you to come swap on her spare. What are you gonna say? "My bad baby? I suck." Step it up fellas.

That's why you get your driving license for being an excellent driver.
And if I get that call, I be like my bad baby, but I'll make it up later you feel me? You stranded out there but at night I'll have you stranded in heaven you feel me?

Until you find out she sucked off the man who changed her tire

The irony of things... I didn't know how to change a tire, and didn't trip about it because I'm a fast learner and I grasp concepts pretty easily, but today my tire just went flat, so I'm going to learn how now

I don't think that would be considered irony, just a terrible coincidence :lol:

As long as you have access to a car jack and avoid putting the jack in the wrong spot, it won't take you more than 10 minutes to figure out.

I don't think that would be considered irony, just a terrible coincidence :lol:

As long as you have access to a car jack and avoid putting the jack in the wrong spot, it won't take you more than 10 minutes to figure out.

I consider it irony because in my 2-3 years of driving I haven't needed to change a tire until the day after I entered this thread

I got a big **** and know how to use it
That's all that matters
I can drive stick
I can start a fire with my bare hands
I can change my own oil, fix my own cars

I can pretty much do it all. Growing up in where I grew up makes you like that. Ain't no hand outs. You gotta work for yours. That's the problem with kids these days. Can't do simple things that men were SUPPOSE to do back in the day. These kids is soft these days man

The only thing I don't know how to do is fix computers and all that technical stuff

Press Control, Alt, Delete 3 times and at the same time on your keyboard and that will fix your computer/technical problems. You really da man now

I got a big **** and know how to use it
That's all that matters
I can drive stick
I can start a fire with my bare hands
I can change my own oil, fix my own cars

I can pretty much do it all. Growing up in where I grew up makes you like that. Ain't no hand outs. You gotta work for yours. That's the problem with kids these days. Can't do simple things that men were SUPPOSE to do back in the day. These kids is soft these days man

The only thing I don't know how to do is fix computers and all that technical stuff
Press Control, Alt, Delete 3 times and at the same time on your keyboard and that will fix your computer/technical problems. You really da man now
roll.gif
 Them Windows 98 commands

Last edited:
I consider it irony because in my 2-3 years of driving I haven't needed to change a tire until the day after I entered this thread
Be easy on these PHX streets  bruh.... You always hear about patrons getting ran over while changing their tires.  Always carry WD40, this heat make your screws rust like a mutha *****...

The only "manly" thing to me that matters is shaking someone's hand when you first meet someone.

If I walk into a new environment where I will without a doubt be interacting with people and someone refuses to introduce themselves and give me a handshake, they do not get my respect as a man.

For some reason, that's just really big to me.

The only "manly" thing to me that matters is shaking someone's hand when you first meet someone.

If I walk into a new environment where I will without a doubt be interacting with people and someone refuses to introduce themselves and give me a handshake, they do not get my respect as a man.

eye contact during that handshake. direct eye contact.

also when you're speaking to a person/a group of people.

especially a group of people.

you want your voice to carry throughout the room and you want to scan the room while you're talking looking everyone directly in the eye.

hand placement and body language is important during this moment as well if you're standing, you don't want your hands in your pockets and you don't want to be rocking your body like you're nervous.

Last edited:
Theres needs to be more full service gas stations in the NYC area...but not if they jack up the price.

Theres a BP on 23rd St that has one side full service and the other side self, the price difference. 
mean.gif

you want your voice to carry throughout the room and you want to scan the room while you're talking looking everyone directly in the eye.

hand placement and body language is important during this moment as well if you're standing, you don't want your hands in your pockets and you don't want to be rocking your body like you're nervous.
This man knows. Eye contact goes a LONG way. With women, in interviews, in your career.

Yep my son is already doing this. I had to put some new hinges on a bedroom door and my son is watching this with a screwdriver in his hand pretending to screw the hinges on another door.

He'll try to help with everything and he's only 2 1/2, don't let my toddler lap y'all.
I find this incredibly awesome!

huge

yep 1000% agree on both of these
no one will trust you if it looks like you cant trust yourself or what you are saying

Back
Top Bottom