"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

I love doing yard work
It's so fun n relaxing

Yup! I used to have a crew come in and do it for me until I realized that mowing my lawn is 4 hours that I get to drink bourbon, listen to music and ride a lawnmower.

also i love working with tools and buuilding stuff

theres a satisfying feeling when you build something and accomplish something urself.

I don't drink beer.

I don't know know nor do I care to know anything about cars (tire change, check oil, washing it by hand)

I don't eat meat.

I've never fished.

I don't like camping.

Never mowed a lawn. And won't.

Can't drive stick.

I don't wear blue jeans.

I don't believe in Jesus.

I am for gun control.

I don't own tools.

I don't have facial hair.

I make up for all this stuff in other ways doe. Come at the god.

Last edited:
I do the yard work at my parents house. But I got a guy that does it at my house. Damn back yard is too big.

- I'm a fool if you pop the hood of a car and tell me to find such and such or fix this or that...I'll just stare blankly hoping it's as simple as seeing a hole in a pipe. :lol:

- I enjoy a lot of romantic comedies.

i cant grow a mean beard/mustache 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I am not much for cars but i find it strange people have never fixed a flat tire. In my life i have been driving a car 3 times that got a flat. I had no choice but to put the doughnut on. Was in a car not driving 3 other times where i fixed the tire because i did it before.

#Teamnofather Team when moms gets a flat tire she tells you to get out of the car and fix it :lol:

Tight clothing. I don't wear things too tight but i love joggers. And i am a soccer player so im thin...my dude friends make fun of me and call me a girl because my go to is joggers(zanerobe)...hoodie...v-neck. Don't even care

Yup! I used to have a crew come in and do it for me until I realized that mowing my lawn is 4 hours that I get to drink bourbon, listen to music and ride a lawnmower.
That's what I'm sayin, I use it as a time to get away.

I learned most "manly" things (changing tires, cutting grass, using tools, fixing things in the house etc) from my dad cause he got tired of doin it at times
laugh.gif

Dont know how to change oil nor drive manual though
ohwell.gif

**** manliness. Not knowing how to repair things in your house is dumb IN MY OPINION.

All of it is simple as hell outside if the actual effort needed and it's a big money saver/stress reducer when you can fix things yourself.

But everyone grew up differently and may not see it that way...but I couldn't imagine having to call somebody every time something needed fixing.

:lol:

Couldn't get in touch w/ my plumber a few years back when the faucet broke off on my kitchen sink. Thing would spray like a fire hydrant due to the water pressure. Went on youtube and watched some tutorials on how to fix it. Easiest home repair project they said....should take no more than 15-20 minutes they said....

3 trips to Home Depot and 6 hours later, I had that job done.

:pimp:

NEVER AGAIN. :lol:

Felt a sense of accomplishment because I'm not handy, but also wasted a chunk of my day doing it.

I did fix my ikea bed after breaking the **** out of it. Drilled some nails right through the metal and the wood. I didn't have saftey goggles so I put on my glasses :smokin

Me and my ex gf rescued a cat and when we broke up I ended up with him

I know that's not a "manly" thing

I don't drink beer.

I don't know know nor do I care to know anything about cars (tire change, check oil, washing it by hand)

I don't eat meat.

I've never fished.

I don't like camping.

Never mowed a lawn. And won't.

Can't drive stick.

I don't wear blue jeans.

I don't believe in Jesus.

I am for gun control.

I don't own tools.

I don't have facial hair.

I make up for all this stuff in other ways doe. Come at the god.
mean.gif

i just don't care about football, maybe bc i'm a basketball junkie... but that's the one thing i always feel like i could know more about when i'm with my bros just mackin

Never changed a tire either 
laugh.gif
 . Never been in a car that had a flat, so never really got the chance.

:lol:

Couldn't get in touch w/ my plumber a few years back when the faucet broke off on my kitchen sink. Thing would spray like a fire hydrant due to the water pressure. Went on youtube and watched some tutorials on how to fix it. Easiest home repair project they said....should take no more than 15-20 minutes they said....

3 trips to Home Depot and 6 hours later, I had that job done.

:pimp:

NEVER AGAIN. :lol:

Felt a sense of accomplishment because I'm not handy, but also wasted a chunk of my day doing it.

You were inexperienced man. Just like with anything else when you're used to the nuisances of maintenance in the home you see how it's all connected and eventually it's not difficult at all just time consuming. 6 hours is OD, But like I said: inexperience

i dont know **** about cars, i do know everything about a computer at least building one
i worked construction for a summer so i learned alot in about 3 months, i know how to use every tool other than the jackhammer/anything with an engine
stick shift? dont care for it, i dont know why people care about this, it's usually car-heads and i dont know any of those people

how about unmanly things?

i can cook, not soups, but typical italian plates/rice/beans/meats/etc all from scratch and also ethnic food from my country, i learned from my mom

You were inexperienced man. Just like with anything else when you're used to the nuisances of maintenance in the home you see how it's all connected and eventually it's not difficult at all just time consuming. 6 hours is OD, But like I said: inexperience

I was in a pinch and needed the sink fixed. That's the only reason why I did it.

i love cars wish i knew how to work on them never had somebody to teach me
ohwell.gif

i do know how to change a flat

Im pretty good with tools also any type electronics most people in my family asked me to hook up TVs and sound bars and when i was a teen me and my boys use to hook up are speakers and radios in are cars

Back
Top Bottom