Manny Pacquiao Net Worth Shockingly only $26 Million.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Dude dropped out of Elementary school to steal cigarettes to provide food for his mom and brother. Y'all really think he's gonna complain because he's only making $26 MILLION? LULZ!

I'm not saying he was complaining or anything.
I was just shocked that he generated over $384 Million dollars and only has 7% of that.

sick.gif
yo someone aware me %+$?
if i was making money like that and im not getting atleast 60% heads will be rolled
i mean dam 26mil is A LOT but only having 7% of what i made.. word?

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Dude dropped out of Elementary school to steal cigarettes to provide food for his mom and brother. Y'all really think he's gonna complain because he's only making $26 MILLION? LULZ!

I was just shocked that he generated over $384 Million dollars and only has 7% of that.

sick.gif
yo someone aware me *!%?
if i was making money like that and im not getting atleast 60% heads will be rolled
That's probably why he hired a company to take care of basically most of his finances for him.
And that's probably why he got rid of Koncz.

In Pacquiao’s New Marketing Strategy, There Is an Element of Surprise (from: May 5,2011 NY TIMES)
By GREG BISHOP

LAS VEGAS — At its disorganized, fragmented peak, Manny Pacquiao’s endorsement strategy was being handled by anywhere between 30 and 50 friends who claimed to represent him and made hundreds of cold calls, often to the same company. They brokered potential deals for everything, including sexual-enhancement drugs and poker chips, as if playing a giant game of marketing darts.

As Pacquiao ascended to boxing royalty, as his earning power ballooned beyond even his greatest expectations, this lack of a strategy came with real consequences. Pacquiao lost a potential Gatorade endorsement, lost an appearance on an EA Sports video game cover, lost, by conservative estimates, a few million dollars in recent years alone.

Now, Top Rank Boxing, the company that promotes Pacquiao, has taken the unusual step of hiring an expert to consolidate his marketing affairs. Top Rank has little experience in handling the endorsements of its boxers. Lucia McKelvey, its new executive vice president in charge of business development and marketing, had no experience in boxing. Yet both believe uncharted territory is better than the haphazard alternative.

“When you look at Manny’s world, there was no continuity,

BS, dont believe hes only worth that much. all those fight night pay outs and PPV money plus nike and other endorsements.

he probably claims hes worth that much for tax reasons like some one else said. i wouldnt be surprised if hes worth 50+ mil

Nawww bro... I get what you're saying, but come on now, he's under BOB freakin' ARUM! Dude is a crook, which is why Floyd HATES his $**! But Pacquiao is too loyal to say something to him. #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by 35KD

net worth more than mine so he's winning
qft...26 mill would change my %++!%% life
yall dudes not getting the point...of course nobody in this thread would be sulking with a net worth of 26mil...people are just pointing out that there are crazy leaks in his circle...as you seen in that article (if anybody bothered to read) its all true...when you BROUGHT much more than that and had/have the potential to bring in much more then a number like that is crazy...shows that you have to have a business mind or business dudes around you to get it doe right....

its like somebody coming out next year and saying oh we got jay-z tax work and hes only worth 26mil...of course 26mil is a great number but when he was just in the forbes for half a billion you look at 26 like huh what happened this dudes going broke

lol people talking like they got more money than him.

its the case of the young guy being swindled by the seasoned crook.

still making that cash

still the champ.

still better than that minstrel show of a co...boxer.

Obviously hes not poor, that's not the point. The point is that hes getting played for a fool. You work that hard only to have people that you trust turn around and take what is yours? Nah !!##, that.. doesn't matter how much he's making, that's wrong on principle.

guess we can expect that fight with floyd soon. still contingent on him taking the test (stop taking roids
nerd.gif
)  That paycheck would be more than his networth. 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Manny is a good fighter, and seems like a nice guy, but he also comes off as pretty stupid. Thats why I don't doubt that he took enhancers. He will do whatever Roach tells him to do even if he has no idea what he is doing. This isn't the least bit surprising.

Well to be fair, he basically came from the streets of the Philippines with virtually no education at all.
I feel you, but he has been a professional fighter for about 15 years now. You'd think he would have learned something by now.

Manny is a good fighter, and seems like a nice guy, but he also comes off as pretty stupid. Thats why I don't doubt that he took enhancers. He will do whatever Roach tells him to do even if he has no idea what he is doing. This isn't the least bit surprising.

Well to be fair, he basically came from the streets of the Philippines with virtually no education at all.
I feel you, but he has been a professional fighter for about 15 years now. You'd think he would have learned something by now.
Tell that to the countless # of NBA/NFL athletes who have squandered their millions. 

If this is true, Pac is lucky because he still has great opportunities to grow his brand....he can recover from this.  26 mil is a TON of money....but it's laughable/sad to think that this is Pacman's worth up to this point because he had greedy people watching his funds. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Tell that to the countless # of NBA/NFL athletes who have squandered their millions. 

If this is true, Pac is lucky because he still has great opportunities to grow his brand....he can recover from this.  26 mil is a TON of money....but it's laughable/sad to think that this is Pacman's worth up to this point because he had greedy people watching his funds. 
They are stupid as well. Probably even more considering most of them went to "college" and have a higher level of education. I mean look at Birdman lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They are stupid as well. Probably even more considering most of them went to "college" and have a higher level of education. I mean look at Birdman lol
pimp.gif
You are stupid for thinking most of those players went to college for an education and even when they do they are forced to declare BS majors like Poultry Science and Communication & Rhetorical Studies so that they remain eligible. Even if they wanted to learn, their "majors" limit them.

Back
Top Bottom