Manny Pacquiao Net Worth Shockingly only $26 Million.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Steroids cost that much nowadays?
eek.gif

Damb.
No kidding - I heard he's a worse jerk than MJ, too.

I heard that the dog they show in 24/7 wasn't even the same one each episode. I guess they keep eating each one.

LULZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

eek.gif

Damb.

I heard that the dog they show in 24/7 wasn't even the same one each episode. I guess they keep eating each one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah but Manny taking steroids though.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

How yall know he on power pellets though?

Just seen that Joe Loius documentary on hbo recently
30t6p3b.gif
. Boxers gotta be worst business savvy folk on the face of the earth(with the exeption of my man George Foreman
pimp.gif
). I still dont know how Mike blew 300 million like that.

People in his inner circle whom he trusted used him. 
That and in his documentary "Tyson" he stated he was an extremist, so he had to be really really rich, or really poor. He couldn't be in between. So he was Probably a huge money spender.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Tell that to the countless # of NBA/NFL athletes who have squandered their millions. 

If this is true, Pac is lucky because he still has great opportunities to grow his brand....he can recover from this.  26 mil is a TON of money....but it's laughable/sad to think that this is Pacman's worth up to this point because he had greedy people watching his funds. 
They are stupid as well. Probably even more considering most of them went to "college" and have a higher level of education. I mean look at Birdman lol
pimp.gif
You are stupid for thinking most of those players went to college for an education and even when they do they are forced to declare BS majors like Poultry Science and Communication & Rhetorical Studies so that they remain eligible. Even if they wanted to learn, their "majors" limit them.
You are stupid for not comprehending the usage of quotes in me saying "college." Thats exactly what I meant, they go (well most) for the pure intentions of playing professional and therefore never really learn much from those whack majors.

eek.gif

Damb.

corny

the ol' eating dog joke

Floyd is very buisness savy...he knows his worth and has personality unlike Manny. Also, Manny has leeches in his circle..Floyd has Yes Men..and with 50 cent being your BFF

Pac gotta cut the extra weight from his entourage. All those flights, meals, extra rooms, etc. is just unnecessary spending.Dude is supporting more people than what LO, AI, and Antoine Walker is combined. Then again, Filipinos in general are very "clingy" and he considers his entourage his best friends so I doubt things will change. As long as he gets that big payday fighting Floyd, he'll be good for now. I do think he will spend a SIGNIFICANT portion of his winnings present and in the future, but I doubt he goes Hammer broke.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Pac gotta cut the extra weight from his entourage. All those flights, meals, extra rooms, etc. is just unnecessary spending.Dude is supporting more people than what LO, AI, and Antoine Walker is combined. Then again, Filipinos in general are very "clingy" and he considers his entourage his best friends so I doubt things will change. As long as he gets that big payday fighting Floyd, he'll be good for now. I do think he will spend a SIGNIFICANT portion of his winnings present and in the future, but I doubt he goes Hammer broke.

5629832269_huh_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Manny's a simple man, hes not chasing numbers.

Apparently not everyone desires to be a billionaire or hundred millionaire.

How is NET WORTH of $26 million not 
pimp.gif
?  Only?  
laugh.gif

Do people even know what Net Worth means?  Assets - Liabilities = Net Worth

pubimage

According to an official document issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines, 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif
?  Only?  
laugh.gif

pubimage

According to an official document issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines, 

You telling me that's in US dollars?

My man is a billionaire?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Boy quit...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif
?  Only?  
laugh.gif

pubimage

You telling me that's in US dollars?

My man is a billionaire?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Boy quit...
That's in Philippine Pesos. I doubt everyone else down that list aside from Manny is legally declared. But still, hundreds of millions of pesos in net worth!?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You shocked? Dude isn't that great of a boxing draw. That's the truth truth.

please stop talking
Wow.
Ive tried to make it to every fight since the Morales days for one reason only.  The feel of being inside the mgm when he is fighting.  I dont care about the accusations or how much money he makes.  I care about being inside of that arena when he is fighting.  Dude buys like 1600 tickets for his camp for fights.  He gives a whole lot of money away.  He has an entire country on his back right now so im pretty sure a lot of his money is gonna deplete pretty quickly.  Who cares.  Hes doing things no other filipino has done.  Doesnt matter what race you are.  If someone does that for your country your proud and thats all that matters.

All this other talk about Money may and pac or any of that.... If it happens and your a true boxing fan PM me and lets go watch a historical fight and be surrounded by thousands of females while these fools are talking about how pac is on roids at home.  

hope it happens.

by the way, anyone know if those "Take the test" shirts put out by floyds camp is available to buy yet?

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

How yall know he on power pellets though?

Just seen that Joe Loius documentary on hbo recently
30t6p3b.gif
. Boxers gotta be worst business savvy folk on the face of the earth(with the exeption of my man George Foreman
pimp.gif
). I still dont know how Mike blew 300 million like that.

People in his inner circle whom he trusted used him. 
That and in his documentary "Tyson" he stated he was an extremist, so he had to be really really rich, or really poor. He couldn't be in between. So he was Probably a huge money spender.

That and his management contracts were atrocious

[h1][/h1][h1]Pacquiao denies losing millions[/h1]
abs-cbnNEWS.com

Posted at 07/22/2011 2:11 AM | Updated as of 07/22/2011 10:54 AM

MANILA, Philippines – Boxing superstar and Sarangani congressman Manny Pacquiao denied that he has been losing money amid reports on the internet that his net worth is merely $26 million.

Despite reportedly earning $20 million from his recent fight against Shane Mosley, Pacquiao’s latest net worth is just over $26 million, noted the The Boxing Tribune.

The author of the report, Paul Magno, said: "Pacquiao is still a very wealthy man and will likely remain one for the rest of his life, but it’s worth noting that some people, somewhere are enjoying the money that, rightfully, belongs to him."

The $26-million figure is based on Pacquiao’s Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN), which showed that his total net worth as of December 31, 2010 is P1.134 billion or around $26 million.

Pacquiao, however, laughed off reports that he's losing money.

“Ah, talaga? Kaya pala nakabili ako ng bahay sa Forbes. (Oh, really? So that's why I was able to buy a house in Forbes.),"  Pacquiao said, referring to the P388-million mansion he purchased in Forbes Park in Makati City.

Based on Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) figures, Pacquiao earned $3 millionagainst Juan Manuel Marquez in March 2008; $3 million against David Diaz in June 2008; $6.6 million against Oscar de la Hoya in December 2008; $7.4 million against Ricky Hatton in May 2009; and, $7.5 million against Miguel Cotto in November 2009.

He also received an estimated $12 million for his fight against Joshua Clottey in 2010; $20 million against Antonio Margarito in 2010; and, $20 million against Mosley in 2011.

Revamped business team

The report about his "shockingly" $26 million net worth fueled speculations on the recent changes in Pacquiao's business team.

In a press release from Pacquiao’s official website, www.mp8.ph, it was announced that Pacquiao had hired the firm of VisionQwest Resource Group, Inc. and VisionQwest Accountancy Group from Los Angeles to handle the accounting, personal and business tax, audits and examinations and contract reviews.

The press release also noted that VisionQwest reports directly to Pacquiao, and that the firm is examining all of the boxer’s contracts from 2005 onwards.

With the hiring of VisionQwest, Canadian business adviser Michael Koncz will no longer be responsible for the handling of Pacquiao’s business dealings.

Pacquiao, however, denied firing Koncz.

"Darating si Michael Koncz tomorrow morning. Dala niya yung kontrata nung fight namin ni Marquez, para matigil na yung issues na I fired Michael Koncz," he said.

Pacquiao gives away 3-hectares of land

Meanwhile, Pacquiao took part in giving away lands to the homeless in Sarangani province.

The 8-division champion gave away 3 hectares of his property in coordination with Habitat for Humanity.

"Sumali ako sa Habitat for Humanity dahil naniniwala akong marami silang matutulungan at marami akong matutulungan sa Sarangani province na magkaroon ng bahay (I joined Habitat for Humanity because they will help me provide homes to my constituents in Sarangani province)," said Pacquiao.

Pacquiao was honored as “Habitat Hero Ambassador

Can we just see a fight between Manny and floyd so Manny can shut the hell out of  "kfc" floyd
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom