Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Yeah, I'm going to the fight so I'm going to try to get my Pacman gear either at NT or UNDFTD. But Brandon you should come with!

^
My red pacman knows (earlier release) was a bit small but not enough for me to go a size up and my lights out one ran true.

Not sure if these will be any different.

the new shirts are nice specially the one with the jeepney and the team pacquiao shirt black color

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Niketown LA

Niketown LV

11844_169992953578_65298678578_2916035_4311868_n.jpg
The blue shirt on the left is what I'm waiting for. Crossing my fingers that they drop here in the Philippines soon
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

still no outrigger. what kind of hype driven crap are they pushing? these are RUNNING SHOES.. nothing wrong with training in running shoes, but do not play basketball or do any lateral movements in those shoes unless you want broken ankles. then again at these prices and limited supply, why am i talking performance?

nike just pulling out all the stops arent they.. raising the price on the LOWs to $125? in every single facet of nike performance shoes, lows are always cheaper.. for one, less material so less cost. and unless that shoe are forefoot zoom, youre paying $125 for a shoe that has basic phylon forefoot padding. thats darkages.. $80 dollar performance nikes either have full encapsulated air, or a zoom air full/combo. these manny are barebones. but who am i to say anything about performance, when its obviously not even about that
laugh.gif

i know Nike does tend to use hype to sell certain items...but why are you saying there is no outirgger? you don't see it?

i don't have time for arrows and all that....but i see an outrigger

Just an FYI...

Champs Stores will begin to get their new Pac-Man Tees (each stores will get 6-8 of the ones posted in the last few posts) beginning on WED and THURS...

JM

The new pacman knows is
pimp.gif

For those who copped what for are the shirts? It's written on the part near the size. Thanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

The new pacman knows is
pimp.gif

For those who copped what for are the shirts? It's written on the part near the size. Thanks
Im guessing you meant fit. All the shirts are standard fit.

Originally Posted by TeamCali

Originally Posted by lbj19

The new pacman knows is
pimp.gif

Im guessing you meant fit. All the shirts are standard fit.

typo error, sorry missed out on the word fit. Thanks for your answer. That was what i was asking

jmadidas2001: I was wondering if any Central Florida Champs stores are getting the pac shirts? Thanks!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

still no outrigger. what kind of hype driven crap are they pushing? these are RUNNING SHOES.. nothing wrong with training in running shoes, but do not play basketball or do any lateral movements in those shoes unless you want broken ankles. then again at these prices and limited supply, why am i talking performance?

nike just pulling out all the stops arent they.. raising the price on the LOWs to $125? in every single facet of nike performance shoes, lows are always cheaper.. for one, less material so less cost. and unless that shoe are forefoot zoom, youre paying $125 for a shoe that has basic phylon forefoot padding. thats darkages.. $80 dollar performance nikes either have full encapsulated air, or a zoom air full/combo. these manny are barebones. but who am i to say anything about performance, when its obviously not even about that
laugh.gif

i know Nike does tend to use hype to sell certain items...but why are you saying there is no outirgger? you don't see it?

Vacaville outlet has to sample pairs of these size 9. I don't know if anyone is looking for those, just a heads up.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Just an FYI...

Champs Stores will begin to get their new Pac-Man Tees (each stores will get 6-8 of the ones posted in the last few posts) beginning on WED and THURS...

JM

good i need that royal tee and need the upc so i can stock locate and get my discount
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

laugh.gif

i dont want to dilute a great thread here, but i was referring to the new 360 midsoled/outsoled shoes. a basic 360 midsole would get you killed onthe courts.. Jump ropes and box drills are fine with running shoes. i see it all the time in the gym. a true to form trainer, like the other manny c/w's,the gym is your palace. the 360 outsoled is one dimensional at best.

just a heads up as for now the info on these shoes are only west coast confirmed which are NTLA, NTVegas, NThawaii and NT sanfransisco not sure about the otheroriginal spots and not sure when they drop supposedly the 14th but im a bit nervous i aint trying to pay what i apid for the lights out and im just tryingtoget a pair to rock not to sell and i see alot of people from the previous dunkxchange and ebay are banking on this.. but if anyone got any kinda solid infoplease share or pm me thanks

Originally Posted by d1ner0

just a heads up as for now the info on these shoes are only west coast confirmed which are NTLA, NTVegas, NThawaii and NT sanfransisco not sure about the other original spots and not sure when they drop supposedly the 14th but im a bit nervous i aint trying to pay what i apid for the lights out and im just trying toget a pair to rock not to sell and i see alot of people from the previous dunkxchange and ebay are banking on this.. but if anyone got any kinda solid info please share or pm me thanks

I don't think NT Hawaii is getting them didn't they close down? but I think

Original 8 stores that had the Lights Out (including P.I.), maybe NDC, & couple of champs stores that were
chosen.

Back
Top Bottom