*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

nice pick ups everybody......i went to da Smithfield NC outlets today....gonna post my pics soon ^^^wish i had an 11/12 Pack !?!?!?!

The akrons look dope in ur pic Sherlock Foams..but there's way too many lebrons at the moment..

Just bought teh fresh water 95's, a very good looking shoe
0b535f31ec50605634a15e18eebc7f57a51e3f3.pjpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

MEXICO CORTEZ

pimp.gif
... You might have already known this..

But at the beginning of 2008 (I believe) .. Nike's contract with the Mexican team ran out.. And they didn't renew.. So those shoes are super rare now..I remember we had a huge lot of them when I worked there and we had to ship them all out to the headquarters.. Couldn't sell them or anything...
So wherever you got those.. Good job.

How much did you pay?? If you don't mind me asking.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

MEXICO CORTEZ

pimp.gif
... You might have already known this..

But at the beginning of 2008 (I believe) .. Nike's contract with the Mexican team ran out.. And they didn't renew.. So those shoes are super rare now.. I remember we had a huge lot of them when I worked there and we had to ship them all out to the headquarters.. Couldn't sell them or anything...
So wherever you got those.. Good job.

How much did you pay?? If you don't mind me asking.

Yeah I knew they have their contract with adidas now.. copped them at a mom and pops spot

t9gq46.jpg

Dope pick ups everyone....

Havent bought myself a pair of Vans in probably 5 or 6 years....

Pair for me, pair for my daughter...
25iaovb.jpg

nice baltoro's sherlock, another DMV staple shoe. i still have my beater pairs in the garage for the snowy/rainy days
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom