*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^very nice.....one of my top 10 too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got this in mail today from seattle, pretty quick i ordered sat night

Bonus: just got my OG griffey 2s today, not my size but wanted em to set out on display in the room

mic... too friggin cute man. Im somewhat excited to buy baby shoes..... but not for a few years haha

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

never wear them - why man?
i used to like griffey, but never was into his shoes. ill cop the wht pair but these are just.... eehh...
grin.gif

damn never wear em, you dont like Foam lites and now Griffs?

something is wrong man
laugh.gif
happy.gif
i know right?...
frown.gif

asmathews -
pimp.gif
. hopefullyWS jpap348, my boy manny should deliver better this year.

His attitude is what limited to that short contract, but he could've got a Terell Owens contract. So I'm not mad at him.

[h3]BIG respects to my boy/co-worker NTer KICKADDICTED! Traded him 2 white girls, some rap snacks, & a Arizona ice-tea for these :

Someone PM & let me know how to clean these bottoms.

[/h3]BTW: NOT FOR SALE!

Traded DS Allstar XX3 and some near ds Air Max 90 infrared for these, not sure who came out better in the trade. I took some comparison pics with my ds cdp4. The older ones feel way more solid. I can't believe I bought these back in 99 along with white/black ones. No drama, no long lines, no hype. Just walkedinto footlocker around 10 a.m on release day and wore them out of the store. I even used them to go to work in! I kept the white pair ds until I sold them in2001 for $120 shipped and the used black ones for $110. I regret that move everyday. Now I'm finally reunited! Although they are a 1/2 size to big. Theseare still wearable with clear air pockets.

Thanks Khalfani!, I felt sick after the trade, didn't know if I made the right choice. I know they are ds but the feeling of giving up 2 pairs of shoes for1 makes me sick.

Just a heads up for my central florida heads, those air max safari's did not hit any of the Ross's in the area. Unless someone has wiped out all theshelves, I checked florida mall, waterford lakes, osceola square mall, the loop, and I-drive and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom