*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

my dude bdis ..
thumbsup.gif

Edit: oh yeah...

3367694089_58afcb3e81.jpg

daaznfella- how many coats in are those v's? they're looking pretty fresh already.

after seeing two pairs of metallic 99's, those are next on the hitlist for sure. unreal jordan pickups NT.

congrats masterhammy, are you going to be an incoming freshman? i got into ucd and uci as a transfer. waiting on berkeley!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

No shoe pickups, but something even better

And a huge disappointment. It was my first choice.
55,000 applicants and only 4,700 spots??? WOW

dope LV shades homie!

bdis-those plauoff 12 are
pimp.gif

23kidd-nice 99 v's
debby-nice 13s

nice pickups everyone

---------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Nice pickups up there.

Got the retro Griffeys. Here they are next to my OGs (which recently became unwearable (had to crazy glue the soles back together)).
They are both SZ11. Sole to sole, they are the same size too, but the Retros fit better.

People want to compare the bubbles, so take a look (yes they are smaller).

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

i wanna get a pair of those Dorenbecher am90's..
those blue/blue hi top aj1's are growing on me for some reason.
sick pick up on those 94 aj1's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dorenbecher AM 90's 54.99 Lenox Square Mall Nike STore.

Originally Posted by tl32

Congratulations to you MRHammy..only the beginning. IMO__ UCSD>UC Davis.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Congratulations Masterhammy. College was the greatest for me, enjoy it.
Originally Posted by JoshNess

congrats masterhammy, are you going to be an incoming freshman? i got into ucd and uci as a transfer. waiting on berkeley!
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

No shoe pickups, but something even better

And a huge disappointment. It was my first choice.
55,000 applicants and only 4,700 spots??? WOW

dope LV shades homie!

Thanks everybody. I'm really psyched to go to college, but there could be a few thing that make it a little more difficult than it needs to be. And I'mstill waiting for a few more, but I'm expecting rejections.

I'll be a freshman, and I'm still waiting to hear back from Berkeley and USC. Also, for UCLA it was not 4700 acceptances(I think), it means that'show many are expected to enroll and I believe the number that were accepted was around 12,000. This year was way harder to get into UC's though. There werea lot of rejections from UCSD and, especially, UCLA. I love UCSD though and right now that's my top choice over Davis.

Thanks everybody. I'm really psyched to go to college, but there could be a few thing that make it a little more difficult than it needs to be. And I'm still waiting for a few more, but I'm expecting rejections.

I'll be a freshman, and I'm still waiting to hear back from Berkeley and USC. Also, for UCLA it was not 4700 acceptances(I think), it means that's how many are expected to enroll and I believe the number that were accepted was around 12,000. This year was way harder to get into UC's though. There were a lot of rejections from UCSD and, especially, UCLA. I love UCSD though and right now that's my top choice over Davis.
hope you get what you want buddy.
but UCSD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> davis

fellas.......i been on da ROSS tip lately....and they've got some hot jordan track jackets in kids sizes that could be worn by most slim adult males likemyself....im feelin em...thinkin bout coppin a few...i like my stuff to fit.....boy sizes 8-20

and last page....props on UC Davis my dude....enjoy da heck out of it....go after every girl you want to...have no regrets

any campus you go to you're bound to find something or someone to do lol

btw, where is everyone getting their griffs?

Back
Top Bottom