*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Picked these up for my girlfriend for her birthday yesterday....blew it because they don't fit. My dumb@ss has a pair of Jordan I's and know hownarrow they are, but just didn't think about it for some reason.

Anyways....I picked these up from PYS.com because that's the only place I could find them online.

If anybody can put me onto or help me out getting a size 5.5Y, any information would be much appreciated.

I need to figure something out, because girls don't like having things they can't wear.

14y0fmw.jpg

wmghsx.jpg

^^ great month BAMABOY.....i regret passing on the max orange 1s...bought the infared fusion 6s instead.....great 4's pickups too guys

and o yea.....Ross is turning into a Sneaker Spot fa real fa real....i can't pass one now without wanting to stop...just sucks you dont get boxes

icy infrareds up there!

bought some 94' retro, my first pair of III's. This may be my new favorite shoe, very comfortable and the leather quality is really thick and soft.

c91366d848c77a2122cfe6329e558529c5908b23.pjpg

69a163427529e09d8fa5c21a33a7bf4c5c635c2e.pjpg

GZA 73 sick infrareds. To the person who go the 99 IV you got the better side of the trade but I love my IV so I guess I'm biased.

got the true blue 3's off jaehow for $160 last week

and the playoff 12's for $50 today from somebody on craigslist

to the guy asking how to clean sole of 4's...take toothbrush, warm water, and some soap. rub the toothbrush on soap after soaking the soles with water,then scrub away. it doesn't matter if the nubuck gets wet, it'll dry up fine.

you guys are making me regret selling my 99 4's..

i'll be posting here soon though...got somethign coming in mail after like 2+ years of being out of shoe game.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

to the guy asking how to clean sole of 4's...take toothbrush, warm water, and some soap. rub the toothbrush on soap after soaking the soles with water, then scrub away. it doesn't matter if the nubuck gets wet, it'll dry up fine.

you guys are making me regret selling my 99 4's..

i'll be posting here soon though...got somethign coming in mail after like 2+ years of being out of shoe game.

not saying you're wrong, cause everybody has their own experience with the way things work, but for me using that method leads to yellowing the shoebecause the soap ruined the leather. i just stick to the cleaner at the stores and use the protector also so its easy to clean off. but for all i know, theycould be selling me shook up dish soap in a can haha. just sharing my opinion.

thanks for the comments guys.

Back
Top Bottom