*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

what a long day, just got my inlines from B, good lookin man!
qslf9e.jpg

didn't like the black laces, so i switched it up with some whites from the af1 low premiums
ay9gk1.jpg

worked great until i got to the last hole....doesn't fit.... damn! lol oh well
96gwvn.jpg

took the kobe iv laces, relaced my purple blazers...very nice...
az6hiv.jpg

stopped by ross on the way home to find some bb1s for NT'rs, none in my size, but i found these instead
25uhztg.jpg

again, horrible laces, switched it out,and called it a day got two for me and the wife =D
5ywxv8.jpg

and this jacket as well from ross from a few days ago, can't beat a 130$ jacket for 30$....especially in the rainy city

2mx1r13.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

Originally Posted by neukicks

got these two this week
happy.gif
waiting on one more pair!
happy.gif

dude, one more pair; i'd be content with these...content, no such thing.
roll.gif
these are on my list
haha you can never have to many
laugh.gif
i think....im trying to get rid of all my junk and get the good quality classics
smokin.gif

the good ol' quality classics, I hear you on that. I'm doing the same thing; out with the junk in with the common classics.
smokin.gif

*bonus*

Sorry for quoting pics but can I please get all the info on both Of these kicks including the prices When did they release? What is the name of the ones withthe strap? Are they limited? What are the prices on both of them?

Originally Posted by steff55

Sorry for quoting pics but can I please get all the info on both Of these kicks including the prices When did they release? What is the name of the ones with the strap? Are they limited? What are the prices on both of them?

Just out of pure curiosity... How old are you?

steff must sleep under a rock. and just for the record freshwater AM 95 > "the ones with the strap"

Picked up some Lebron 4's from Rugged Wearhouse for $49.99, then went to Best Buy to get some riding music for the weekend.

2qk1lsl.jpg

35jimfk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom