Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

Then 20% of his collection sucks. I wonder what the other 80% looks like. Probably sucks too with all his wack custom colors and mediocre shoes. I wouldn'tbe saying this if his collection was straight fire.

The Miles IX's are nice but everything else is junk. For being the Man's son...Im thoroughly unimpressed.

i aint tryna hate but this is why hes not as good as his dad. instead of practicin he on here showin off shoes.................................thats sad to me

His father was and still is an incredible player.
It will be extremely tough for him to go up against his fathers legacy, extremely tough.
I wish him the best though, i support him.

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

i want 5 mins of my life back, nothing too crazy in that video i was pumped on.
Easy on the post button
wink.gif

i bet he never bought shoes on his own dime...

all he gotta do is just ask

"daddy daddy can i have one of those?"

happy.gif

The II's is sick. N navy/orange is one of the sickest combo's for kicks! Hate all low top 1's n I just can't get with the 6 rings though....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Then 20% of his collection sucks. I wonder what the other 80% looks like. Probably sucks too with all his wack custom colors and mediocre shoes. I wouldn't be saying this if his collection was straight fire.

The guy probably has every sig Jordan.

The kid's clueless yes, but remember MJ is his dad, he gets probably any shoe they ever created.

i was expecting him to start holding up exclusive retro colorways that i couldnt even dream of.....instead he is showin six rings,true flights,and low1's?!?!?!?!?!? i hope he was just pushin new product, because if actually likes those sneaks then i dont know what this world is comin to....

WOW this thread is 7 months old, oh well im here and i watched the video and read some comments.but i honestly think that other than that ix that he showed, itwas jive weak.im sure he has alot other stuff, but i would bring the heat if i was him. i think he was just advertising.........trying to get some hypeup................

Back
Top Bottom