Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

If he thinks any of those shoes besides the Retro 2's and 9's were good, than that explains where the future of that company is going. The six rings and just about anything else they put together is complete garbage. Why do they need to continue making frankenstein shoes like the Spizike's and Six rings and true flight's? Give me a break.

The quality alone is bad enough, but now they are making completley unoriginal shoes too. If I were him, I would be looking into taking over that company and getting some quality product out to the market.

And he might want to look back on those IX's. Darius Miles already had that colorway, so they are far from original.
cosign

The IX's are pretty cool!
smile.gif
I'm not a fan of DMiles, but those nines were my all-time favorite PE's with the exception of the clear soles whichgoes yellow pretty soon, so these white sole white orange IX's are pretty hot for me!
Imagine how boring could be the shoe game for MJ's son!
roll.gif

"Hey I've got two holy grails and I just found one of them in the trophy room, and the other one in the garage! What a day?! Top this story!"
roll.gif

allll BS......i thought he was gone show some fire... i dont like nothing he showed in those 5 mins
and y is every color his favorite.......pick one bro

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

If he thinks any of those shoes besides the Retro 2's and 9's were good, than that explains where the future of that company is going. The six rings and just about anything else they put together is complete garbage. Why do they need to continue making frankenstein shoes like the Spizike's and Six rings and true flight's? Give me a break.

The quality alone is bad enough, but now they are making completley unoriginal shoes too. If I were him, I would be looking into taking over that company and getting some quality product out to the market.

And he might want to look back on those IX's. Darius Miles already had that colorway, so they are far from original.
AGREED !!...i dont know like..it pisses me off how people these days just buy kicks just because it has a F&^kin jumpman on it..and they have no clue oabout the history on jB..like they jus buy them because its "Whats cool" like those fake Fuggin 7's...and the f*ckin fusions..i mean okay the fusion 5's were alright ..but now its out of hand..its like they just throw the shoe together...and they almost always use the ice soles..i mean yea there sick..but they damn well know the shoe will yellow..some are uncomfortable...OVER PRICED !...

i mean i wont stop liking jordans..but they need to STOP it with the Bullshizitt! theyve been putting out..and really the only heat they got that would want me to buy are the retros..from the dub zeros and down because everything else is GARBAGE...make the shoe for 14 dollars..but sell it to us for 160,175, and make us have to buy a "Package" to get retros ?..

eyes.gif

he's one lucky dude. he's being sponsored by nike. having those custom kicks. i wish i could get mine too. jus one pair customize for me will be great.lol

Jordan Brand could put out HEAT for another 5 years straight... but they decide to keep teasing people, and making the re-sellers rich by releasing the heatinsuch limited quantities.. LET US HAVE JORDANS BACK!! jays are getting soooooo corny

Originally Posted by 902kicks

Jordan Brand could put out HEAT for another 5 years straight... but they decide to keep teasing people, and making the re-sellers rich by releasing the heat insuch limited quantities.. LET US HAVE JORDANS BACK!! jays are getting soooooo corny

smh.gif

I swear some of yall in here are thinking that she should show all of his shoes to the whole world. Yall dont understand that Marcus can wear what he likes andhe probably care less about what people of NT think of his collection. Just let the kid be and not hold him under a microscope cause cause his father is MJ.

Im reading more hate on this kid and the kicks.....

Originally Posted by mjvc

Central Florida color Jordan's now. HAHA
I can't believe he signed with Central Florida....thought he would go to a Big Ten school!

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Hes not corrupted by NT, thinking anything other than a retro is garbage. He actually likes what he likes. he doesnt claim to be a wanna be sneakerhead
like Bow Wow. hes honest not knowing when anything releases and I respect him for that.
His collection is probably ridiculous!!!!!
To him "HEAT" doesnt exsist.
Motorsport 4's.......Probably scuffed them yesterday and threw em away this morning with another pair on its way
100% true!

Thats hella funny, he just said his favorite color orange, then he said red. But not really feelin some the new releases.

Green and gold AJ's here we come. At the game of basketball. Marcus > Jeffrey.

Marcus is actually pretty good...

Little Strange:

6-6 MJ....size 13.5/ 14.

6-3 Marcus... size 15-16.

Im pretty certain 90% of this forum has not gone to college (mostly cause ya'll are not of age to) so let the boy live his life.

College days are the MOST fun any young man can EVER, I repeat, EVER have.

!!!

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

- His dad isn't telling him how the company's being run, Marcus isn't being kept well in the dark with how the designing stuff goes

- Dad probably keeps the vault of his own stash VERY secretive, otherwise he'd be asking for duplicates of his dad's collection

Its Pop's Vault that i want to see... MJ is as big of a sneakerhead as anyone on these boards.... Marcus likes shoes.... who cares if he knows aboutrelease dates... its not like he is camping out for kicks... lol

sick.gif
Wow i never thought M.J's son would have me bordlookin @ his kicks.... lmao he said " dont call them the 24 they the 09's who the fu&k calls them the 24's

^a good 75% of the customers that come thru my store call them 24s. Then again I had a guy last week who thought that his Jordan 11s mixed with 23s were legit.

His shoes aint all that great. but atleast he isn't sayin' stuff such " ya'll aint got these, hooe!". Many of us would have a house fullof shoes if we were him though..

is he trying to just show off his stuff? no hate.. but this is like MJ doin a vid showing off his shoes.. OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO HAVE CRZY +!!@!! =it's not so impressive..

Back
Top Bottom