Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

we know release dates because we have to do things like contact homies for a pair or get in line to garantee your size. But if you got boxs of js showing up onyour doorstep, release dates don't concern you. Im sure he got a lot more to show though.

I don't think this dude is even aware of how much of a square he is. If you come out side wearing that trash out here, you gone get ROASTED!

Wow. How so many ppl on NT can hate on somebody so hard is hilarious. He showed off a small fraction of his new pickups and put it on youtube, and pplon here went crazy. "He doesnt know about the legacy.....blah, he's showing all this trash....blah". But, he showed a few PE's andeverything else was recent or soon to be released kicks, do you really think its all for no reason? Seeing that we are now into the age of the internet,everything is online now. U may see 1 or 2 commercials about new releases, but other than that its all over the net. Its all about marketing ppl.

^You're absolutely right. This was just a free commercial for JB. But
all it did was remind me that I need to make a store run pick up some
garbage bags.

Where is the love?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at nyeb@thompson.k12.co.us if you are interested!

eek.gif

Seriously, people can hate all they want on NT, but IMO I think it's ridiculous. Garbage or not, everyone has different taste. The only complaint I have(and I'm sure of the majority) is the cheap materials they use now on retros. Like my previous post, i'm sure he wants to get away from thisfather's shadow and be his own person. Just be appreciative that he showed off some of his PE's.

srriously though, you'd think being MJ's son you'd know just a little bit more about the shoe game. I'm sure dude has countless J's in hiscloset, but if you gonna go on the internet and show off some $#!+, you might as well hit us with some "Wowwees". The only hot one's wore thoseII's, and those are suppose to be coming out. I'm not hatin', just show us something sick, none of those kicks were.

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

If he thinks any of those shoes besides the Retro 2's and 9's were good, than that explains where the future of that company is going. The six rings and just about anything else they put together is complete garbage. Why do they need to continue making frankenstein shoes like the Spizike's and Six rings and true flight's? Give me a break.

The quality alone is bad enough, but now they are making completley unoriginal shoes too. If I were him, I would be looking into taking over that company and getting some quality product out to the market.

And he might want to look back on those IX's. Darius Miles already had that colorway, so they are far from original.

Darius Miles PE's

Marcus Jordan PE's

almost no difference
smh.gif
There is ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE... Marcus Jordan's IX's soles won't TURN ORANGEover time (and the #5 instead of #21)...

laugh.gif
you guys are ******ed.

you realize the point of that video, right?

the point was not to show off all his "OG heat" that i'm sure he has closets of.

the point of the video was to advertise the upcoming releases from JB --wack or not-- so people will go out and buy them and his family can keep eating off us.

i don't think he's a sneakerhead at all... lil homie is just putting in work for his dad.

such a nice luxury to have boxes upon boxes of shoes before the official rd (jordans at that) to be dropped off at your doorstep. imagine the variety of kickshe has. must be confusion every morning
laugh.gif

As the son of MJ, I think he should be discreet about the shoes that he gets from his dad.
I wonder why a classy man like MJ has a son like this...

Originally Posted by indohan

As the son of MJ, I think he should be discreet about the shoes that he gets from his dad.
I wonder why a classy man like MJ has a son like this...

laugh.gif
@ MJ being a Classy man...

Back
Top Bottom