MAROON VI #2013

Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm telling you what I heard from a guy that worked at Nike. It makes sense. If they could do it, why not put Infared on the pack that came out? Why are the "Infared" Air Max coloring off as well? When he told me, I thought he was making it up but I've heard the same thing from multiple sources.

Brah I'm sorry but who ever told you this was talking about their ***. The people down at Lowe's could pull this job off.

All the resources at Nike's disposal you really believe they can't replicate the previous shade of infrared? The thing with Nike is that when it is comes to retroes, it is always about be "Close enough" not "exactly the same"

I'm telling you what I heard from a guy that worked at Nike. It makes sense. If they could do it, why not put Infared on the pack that came out? Why are the "Infared" Air Max coloring off as well? When he told me, I thought he was making it up but I've heard the same thing from multiple sources.
OG Infrared AM 90s were never Infrared... They were Red first, then MX Orange and then they changed it to Infrared.

Last edited:
It's always good to see an OG colorway Pop-up.... now... on to what type of hype JB is going to put behind the shoe.  This shoe has the potential to drag some oldheads out of retirement.. if its not a crazy limited release that we know JB is famous for.  We all know JB has tricks up their sleeve...but I feel after they reach retro burn out they are going to do what we have all dreamed.. and release jordans series 3-6 with the NIKE AIR branding on the back in all original colorways.  Depending how bad they are hurting they mass crazy produce these and make them from premium materials and charge a price tag of 275+ and they would all sell out on release day.   Another OG colorway crossed of the list....JB your running out of options...

i wanna know why people like d hughes keep saying the sole will be reversed, NO IT WONT. did the 2010 white/infrareds?? no so why would these? that was the first retro of those, just like this one is. dude you have no idea what you are talking about. these will look like og.

the only reason the 12 olympics had a reversed out sole was because the og Olympics didn't have a Nike air on them, they had a jump-man. the og maroons DID have nike air, so the difference will be a JUMPMAN, not reversed sole.

Last edited:
It is absurd and certainly not true...
JM
Yeah I'm not knocking you at all I'm just thinking that's extremely absurd for them to say. I mean a billion dollar corp can't hire someone to to figure out how to reduplicate a color? JB and Nike never cease to amaze me though. If it can be made once it stands to reason that it can be made again.
Brah I'm sorry but who ever told you this was talking about their ***. The people down at Lowe's could pull this job off.
All the resources at Nike's disposal you really believe they can't replicate the previous shade of infrared? The thing with Nike is that when it is comes to retroes, it is always about be "Close enough" not "exactly the same"
Hey and you guys maybe right but, again, I'm just saying what I was told by a guy that worked AT NIKE HQ.

OG Infrared AM 90s were never Infrared... They were Red first, then MX Orange and then they changed it to Infrared.
I in no way said anything about the OG Air Max colorway. I was talking about how OFF the "Infared" colorway was to the actual color of Infared, period.

Lock this up and stop making threads with "MN" being a confirmed source they stay guessing about upcoming releases!

These are not confirmed

i just hope any other vi's that are released dont look like the boot lookin oly's.

i would rather have black infrared or whatever shade of red they put on it,not a big fan of white shoes.

Given the current state of "the game" (smh @ myself for using that term) practically no JB retro news surprises me anymore.
We'll see every single release pimped to death until the camp-outs stop and resellers completely fade away, which isn't any time soon

Thanks for those mock ups.

They look good either way IMO, reversed sole or OG, but if I had to choose, of course I would want JB to keep it like the OG.

Thank you baby Jesus.
smokin.gif

2nd pic with minimal maroon looks so nice, any more paint and JB will have it splattered all over the place

AHHH i gotta cop! Too bad these aint come out last year. I could've balled in em since they my school colors

Back
Top Bottom