Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Posted on MN Instagram, with the caption "and were out #2013"

DISCUSS!!!!

Last edited:
^^EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

JB still got tricks up their sleeve

Last edited:
Retro+ Colorway? Cuz they aint got a cw with white sock liner and a blk tongue.

Maroon 6 here i come .....i might finally get my shot at a pair for retail...........sport blue 6s tooo?????? .....a man can dream right:D

Ha, they used an OG pic for the tease, and not the actual 2013 product, they might as well just post the whole damn shoe :lol: :lol:

Anyway, can't wait....

Ha, they used an OG pic for the tease, and not the actual 2013 product, they might as well just post the whole damn shoe :lol: :lol:
Anyway, can't wait....
modern notoriety will NEVER post a pic of the whole shoe, they want obviously want you to click on the link so they can generate traffic for their site

Anyway, can't wait....

I was thinking they were old cuz those laces and that sock lining doesnt look fresh @ all.

The maroon Air Jordan VI is THE shoe of all shoes. Imagine if you had 1000 DS pairs of your grails, then multiply that by 1000 and you still cannot match the feeling that a single pair of the Maroon VI's mean to me. Greatest atheletic shoe of all times easily IMO. If these had a definite date I would pass up on the GMP because the gold VI's arent in the same league as the maroon VI's. This news made my day!!! I must be dreaming!

Given the current state of "the game" (smh @ myself for using that term) practically no JB retro news surprises me anymore.

We'll see every single release pimped to death until the camp-outs stop and resellers completely fade away, which isn't any time soon

Even though 2014 is gonna bring a steady stream of VIs, having a shot at these in 2013 is lovely, because I'm pretty much V'd out... and we all know 2013 is the year of the V

Back
Top Bottom