MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I was under the impression that Jindenna was wack but he's spitting on this Luke Cage soundtrack.:wow:
I had to run that back. Caught me way off guard with all the n-words be was throwing around.:lol:
Song was dope! Son was spitting fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had me shocked. Last time I saw mister classic man he was prancing around in some gallery singing about some girl with a dancehall sound.

Now he got bars.

I was under the impression that Jindenna was wack but he's spitting on this Luke Cage soundtrack.:wow:
I had to run that back. Caught me way off guard with all the n-words be was throwing around.:lol:
Song was dope! Son was spitting fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had me shocked. Last time I saw mister classic man he was prancing around in some gallery singing about some girl with a dancehall sound.

Now he got bars.

:lol: yeah I saw that video like what the hell. I **** with dude now just off the strength of you can't put him in a box.

And I like cotton mouth. Not the most menacing villain, but found myself laughing Everytime he did.

Last edited:
Yep. They mention the events of Jessica Jones and the finale, along with the events in Daredevil Season 2.

yea so people should watch jessica jones then daredevil season 2 then luke cage if they fully want to understand where some characters come from and what they are talking about.

only on episode 9 but...

alfrie woodard and diamondback are so ******* bad *** man. i love their characters and the actors who portray them. i see why cottonmouth was expendable. diamond back reminds me of a new age shogun of harlem

Last edited:
First epidoes was good. This feels like a authentic black show. Wasn't surprised to see the creator is black.

I don't know how y'all be going through these episodes so quick. :lol:

*leaves to avoid spoilers*

On episode 10 and I cosign mostly what everyone is saying.

Misty is 
pimp.gif
....actually I think all of the black women on the show are 
pimp.gif
, except  Mariah, but I'm sure she was fine in her prime.
"You quote the bible as if you actually believe in god."
"You speak to me as if you're actually not in the presents of death."

That line gave me chills for some reason.

I'm waiting on iron fist I had a lot of hope for Luke cage it was kind of a let down they could've at least mentioned iron fist somewhere they didn't mention Jessica Jones directly even though Luke had a pretty good run on her series

I hate this guy Shades :smh: Acting so high and mighty, all he got is Diamondback's name.

Last edited:
This show, was barely average. Luke Cage character didn't evolve enough to connect to viewers, which made his his current day motives pretty bland and predictable. His powers weren't really shown very well either. Cottonmouth was a decent villain, but everyone else was terrible. Don't even get me started on the fake juggernaut fight at the end, smh. The preachy overtones of how the word "n _ _ _ a" is used came off preachy and disingenuous.

At least the soundtrack was ok. Iono this show doesn't come off as great black show. Just a show that that tries too hard, and falls short on being great. It's OK. just ok.

If I'm being too critical, then compare this to Dardevil Season 2, which was way better imo.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on iron fist I had a lot of hope for Luke cage it was kind of a let down they could've at least mentioned iron fist somewhere they didn't mention Jessica Jones directly even though Luke had a pretty good run on her series
They straight up had Claire mention Jessica's name at least twice. She was brought up before that too. Went out of their way to refer to DD a few times.

How they going to mention Iron Fist when he don't even exist yet? Danny Rand has not returned to NYC.
I hate this guy Shades :smh: Acting so high and mighty, all he got is Diamondback's name.
I knew he was a middleman when I saw where he was positioned in Seagate.

Writing wise they definitely hyped him up though. Came off as an interesting character up until the end. Punchable face but he was a good criminal advisor and kept you guessing on what his larger role would be. Then he kinda came off as lusting after Mariah :lol:

Last edited:

Iron Fist doesn't even know any of these guys yet, why would he get a direct mention? However, the scene of Claire in the series is her taking a tear sheet for a self defense/martial arts class and its run by a woman named Colleen Wing, who is confirmed to be showing up in Iron Fist and is a close friend to him in the comics.

Back
Top Bottom