MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Pretty sure the Iron fist easter egg was at the end when Rosario sees the martial arts class sign and pulls the contact info.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Pretty sure the Iron fist easter egg was at the end when Rosario sees the martial arts class sign and pulls the contact info.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

feel sorry for claire. shes so pathetic. bouncing from show to show tryna get that super hero D and P

she was just about to get it too and just like that it got taken away

judging from the end she going after iron fist D next smh

She's obviously the link that will bring The Defenders together. She's an expert on links, apparently... bullet proof sausage links... blind sausage links... kung fu...

tumblr_nyg76rvhMU1tzzd6do1_250.gif

I love Claire's role, really bring things down to earth when she's around.

Completely agree. I always thought if a character were ever going to move between the shows and films, it would be her character.

I love it even more because of how natural all of it has been. None of her appearances in these shows are out of place at all, making perfect sense based on where she was at the end of a previous season. Easily one of the best characters we've gotten from this show. And the fact it's the wifey Rosario playing her just makes it that much better :smokin

really mess with this show more than the others just for the simple fact its more culture relative to me than the others

Red_Kings-orig.jpg

It's a Basquiat painting. Probably worth a lot. Similar paintings by the artist go for $40 million.

I think the point was her methods were more "sophisticated" and Cottonmouth's methods were street level and outdated. I bet we see Mariah and Kingpin partner up at some point down the line.

Last edited:
I don't get bouncing Claire from Matt to Luke like this though, relationship wise. Wasn't she making out with him in S2 of DD and now she damn near Luke's ride or die like when she met him he wasn't obviously smashing Jessica :lol:

Final ep was cheesy as **** though. From the faux Rockyesque street fight chanting his name to the speech Luke gave in the precinct.

One thing they did do better than DD or JJ is leave it open for current and more villains to show up. Like I dug Cottonmouth and wish he went out better but the sense of crime just not going away was just more realistically NYC.

While this season isn't better than the action and storytelling I love from DD I got it above JJ. Just the way they approach the black excellence of this show is just too much of a joy for me. The music, the presence of NYC and Harlem. Connected to it more than in DD when they constantly talk about "this city". The character development and story arcs were just great from Luke to the bad guys. They fleshed out everybody they needed to.

Look forward to more of this.

Last edited:
That Ringer piece on Luke Cages "conservatism" rings particularly hollow given how the Mariah/Cottonmouth relationship develops.

The show runs out of steam, just like DD ran out of steam and JJ ran out of steam.

The world of Harlem that Luke cage creates is interesting enough to distract from that though.

- Diamondback is wack.
- climactic fight was wack.
- the plot with the scientist and Claire was semi wack.

Marvel and Netflix needs either cut the season length down or give writers more time to generate higher quality plot.

To be fair DD bounced from Claire to Karen to elektra and Luke bounced to reva to random bar chick to Jessica to misty to Claire JJ bounced back and forth from Luke to the bottle so I can't fault Claire it's real life and it's most likely gonna be a point in the defenders

To be fair DD bounced from Claire to Karen to elektra and Luke bounced to reva to random bar chick to Jessica to misty to Claire JJ bounced back and forth from Luke to the bottle so I can't fault Claire it's real life and it's most likely gonna be a point in the defenders

What are you guys even talking about?

If the genders are revered and some male character goes from show to show smashing dime pieces he would get nothing but props. :lol:

Red_Kings-orig.jpg

It's a Basquiat painting. Probably worth a lot. Similar paintings by the artist go for $40 million.

I think the point was her methods were more "sophisticated" and Cottonmouth's methods were street level and outdated. I bet we see Mariah and Kingpin partner up at some point down the line.
I wouldn't pay 40 cent for that ****.

What are you guys even talking about?

If the genders are revered and some male character goes from show to show smashing dime pieces he would get nothing but props. :lol:
which is what I just said....[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just finished the last ep. The series was great. They did a good job of having all the players stories connect and effect the plot.

It's a shame Cottonmouth went out so early. He was one of the best characters. I can't stand variant Oprah. I wanted her to fail the entire show.

dead @ fab 5 freddy in the crowd tellin luke not to let him talk about his moms

That part had me cracking up. "Wait, wait, wait. Yo, the dude's talkin' about your moms, Luke?! You reppin' Harlem. You better put it on him, son!" I was just waiting for someone in the crowd to be holding their phone out shouting "Woooorrld Staaaaarrr!!!!"

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Dope.
I need that over my fireplace.

I was heated when they took the Biggie photo down..

Bootleg Oprah had the audacity to replace that Biggie painting. She didn't even deserve it anyway. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom