MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
yah I believe so then DD S3 afterwards I think? JJ S2 then after that or vice versa.

I don't know, I think it takes longer for them to shoot and edit netflix shows so they might not be able to.

So far it seems like just 2 per year for now.

roll.gif
I literally smiled every time cottonmouth laughed , because I knew he was gonna flip the f*** out afterwards. 

Anyone else think that Mahershala Ali is a really good actor? I've been following him since the 4400 and I think he's great.
Yo I forgot all about this show. It came out when I was in high school and I remember liking it, but kinda forgot about it.

I knew he was great from House of Cards.

They need to resurrect Cornell and use his laugh as a teaser for like S3 of LC :lol: Get everybody hyped like HE'S BACK!

I've never seen The 4400, but Mahershala Ali is a great actor. Cottonmouth was one of the best parts of the series. He needs to play Black Manta for his next role. :pimp:

who filpped out with Dapper Dan cameod in the barbershop to hook Luke up with the fancy threads
I know i'm not the only one.......

I've never seen The 4400, but Mahershala Ali is a great actor. Cottonmouth was one of the best parts of the series. He needs to play Black Manta for his next role. :pimp:

Agreed, one of the best actors in this show hands down. I'm not one for resurrections, but i'd like to see his character return.

Mahershala was very good in this, showed all the complexity of Cottonmouth. Kid playing his younger version however, man.

The only thing I now about Jessica Jones is from the show. 

For the comic dudes, how strong is she? Is her level of super human strength equal to, greater than, or less than Luke Cage's?

The only thing I now about Jessica Jones is from the show. 
For the comic dudes, how strong is she? Is her level of super human strength equal to, greater than, or less than Luke Cage's?

She's below Luke by a decent amount I believe. Though it also has to be noted that Luke's strength has drastically increased since he was first created. He used to be like a 4 to 5 ton guy, now he's in the range of 40 to 50.

Last edited:
I lost most of my interest in the show when Cottonmouth died. He was easily the best part of the show.

who filpped out with Dapper Dan cameod in the barbershop to hook Luke up with the fancy threads
I know i'm not the only one.......

Legendary.:pimp:

Last edited:
She's below Luke by a decent amount I believe. Though it also has to be noted that Luke's strength has drastically increased since he was first created. He used to be like a 4 to 5 ton guy, now he's in the range of 40 to 50.

Back
Top Bottom