MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
im surprised nobody bringing up how stupid it was luke letting pops die

**** was one of the worst things i ever seen on tv

hes supposed to be like a father to you but you shield a kid u dont know like that instead? **** outta here with that

Lol you always prioritize the kid

Every one knows that

It's not even like Pop got lit up with bullets.

It may actually have been a bullet ricocheting off Luke that got him in the neck.

Of course you protect the kid.

It may actually have been a bullet ricocheting off Luke that got him in the neck.

This is exactly what happened, was even shown in slow mo. One of the bullets bounced off his back. 

This is exactly what happened, was even shown in slow mo. One of the bullets bounced off his back. 
It's cuz of the slow mo that I wasn't paying close attention while I was looking at the angle he got shot but yeah scene wise they went from Luke's back shielding the kid to Pop standing right in the path of the lunatic with the semis not getting caught with even a graze like he Julius from Pulp Fiction.

Luke Cage is coming off real corny and Network TVish to me.

I'm going to go ahead and finish EASY, I think maybe I'm salty that I quit that and started this so maybe I'm being hard on this.

I shall return by weeks end.

Enjoy
glasses.gif

Is it a contract thing that every marvel netflix season is 13 long?

I think DD 1 and 2, as well as JJ has been 13 episodes

I notice with other netflix shows it's not necessarily 13

Stranger Things for example was just 8 episodes long

I ask cuz I feel like they could've done this season in 12, if not 11 episodes

Episode 13 the boss fight was over something like twenty minutes in. And the rest of the ep was just tying up loose ends.

Would've rather they just made episode 12 longer and cut out parts from episode 13.

Episode 13 was a very boring episode.

Yeah. The deal made by Marvel tv/ABC studios were for 13 ep seasons. An agreement they both came to along with a/e else Marvel and Netflix agreed to. I think all original series go through that negotiating for ep amount with Netflix.

So expect them to keep that format for every Marvel Netflix series.

I can get the complaints about it needing to be shortened but it hasn't bothered me a great deal of hurt an entire season that much to me. If anything I pay attention to the episode length much more. The finale was like 46 min while the penultimate ep was a hr and change and that was way better than the finale just going off everything it covered to move forward and set up the finale.

I don't see 13 eps being a problem for the Defenders season. May not be enough.

Last edited:
Damn not Chico!
My dude took him out like SHUTUP!

End of Episode 3 was cold! Ok ok

Last edited:
Shameek was a knucklehead. He clipped Dante and he was the one making it rain Cottonmouth's money in the strip club like an idiot. He should of at the very least took full credit and try to save Chico instead of spit on the guy who's about to kill him. Can't even look out for his childhood friend. R.I.P. Chico. He's giving Biggie and Big L line-ups in heaven at Pop's Barber Shop in the sky.

Shameek was easily one of the dumbest characters in the show. Let me rob the gang boss who runs all of Harlem and then go make myself an obvious target by going to blow all this money at once in a strip joint :smh: He basically asked to be found.

Last edited:
Shameek was easily one of the dumbest characters in the show. Let me rob the gang boss who runs all of Harlem and then go make myself an obvious target by going to blow all this money at once in a strip joint :smh: He basically asked to be found.

This really happens though. Young, dumb dudes.

Shameek was easily one of the dumbest characters in the show. Let me rob the gang boss who runs all of Harlem and then go make myself an obvious target by going to blow all this money at once in a strip joint
mean.gif
He basically asked to be found.
I wanna add Tone to the dumb*** list too that man was stupid don't listen at all 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Misty was dumb too. Like I said before she was mad at her hoeness and stayed trying to take it out on Luke like the ***** tricked her into riding the d.

Back
Top Bottom