MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Yea he reminded me of Idle Wild Andre.

In that scene he rapped a line that said something like "black and white, Janelle Monae"....so I figured they were label mates or she again was a heavy influence.

Remember seeing him on a recent Awards Show and thought it was a nice change to see he was dressed to the nines.
I made mention to my girl that it was cool seeing a decent haircut and nice Clothes on a guy as opposed to tights and Dreads with blonde tips.(nothing against dreads I just can't tell you the diff between Yung Thug and 2Chainz anymore)
All skirt wearing clones who are gender fluid or something.

Last edited:
I felt so much pride watching this show. I wish LC were real because I felt some kind of way watching a bulletproof Black man given the world we live in. I wish we were bulletproof.

NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES 'MARVEL'S THE PUNISHER' ANNOUNCES THREE NEW CAST MEMBERS

The Netflix original series ‘Marvel’s The Punisher’ has announced three new cast members who will be joining Jon Bernthal (Frank Castle/The Punisher) in the series. “Marvel’s The Punisher” will be streaming globally on Netflix in 2017.

Ben Barnes (“The Chronicles of Narnia“) joins the cast as Billy Russo, Frank’s Castle’s best friend from his days in the Special Forces. He runs a successful private military corporation called “Anvil.”’

Ebon Moss-Bachrach (“Girls”) will play Micro, a former NSA analyst whose secrets may be of great value to Frank Castle and everyone around them.

And Amber Rose Revah (“Indian Summers,” “Son of God”) joins as Dinah Madani, a highly-trained sophisticated Homeland Security agent who is vexed by the Punisher.

“I’m really excited about the cast we're assembling alongside Bernthal as Frank Castle,” said showrunner and Executive Producer Steve Lightfoot. “I look forward to watching Ben, Ebon and Amber embody these characters and breathe vivid life into the story we are crafting for this season of 'Marvel's The Punisher.'"

"We couldn’t be more thrilled about the remarkable talent joining Jon Bernthal in 'Marvel’s The Punisher.' Ebon, Ben and Amber are incredibly talented actors and we can’t wait to see them bring these characters to life,” said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Television.

View media item 2189877View media item 2189878

Last edited:
Netflix is doing it big w/ these series... 

Daredevil fell off hard after his arc ended ... 

that first scene was ridiculous in DDS2 ... 

give me that and the prison attack scene ... 

Luke needs to buy some cheaper stuff when he knows he'll be getting hit with bullets. Dude got a new suit and shirt and they got messed up barely an hour after he got them. His nice Carhartt gear gets messed up on the daily.

Luke needs to buy some cheaper stuff when he knows he'll be getting hit with bullets. Dude got a new suit and shirt and they got messed up barely an hour after he got them. His nice Carhartt gear gets messed up on the daily.

I know right. That tech fleece to expensive to be constantly getting bullet holes. He should get somebody to sponsor him since he's a hero and all

I'd be buying some cheap hoodies from footlocker or walmart to wear for crimefighting.

I wonder if I can find Bulletproof Thug on Spotify.

*Edit

Ohhh I meant bulletproof love

Last edited:

Low key I was shaking my head at him, because he got himself a new suit and then went out looking for trouble in it :smh: Then he wants to act sad when he see's the bullet holes in the shirt. Like the **** did you think was doing to happen?

I'd be buying some cheap hoodies from footlocker or walmart to wear for crimefighting.

Same. We need a scene next season of him walking into his apartment and opening his closet to show like 20 sets of the same outfit Doug style

View media item 2190060

I tried listening to the Luke Cage album on Spotify when I'm driving and I don't feel it as much as when I'm watching the show.

Except for bulletproof love. I like that ****

Think I'll start watching Jessica Jones next. Is it any good?
Yes

tumblr_nyb6qzbEYy1sgr0s0o9_250.gif

It's funny how Brits don't pronounce r's where they should and pronounce them where they shouldn't :lol:

#dontmindme

#imbeingtotalllyracist

How is dude going to talk like he's about to execute the guy but then just shoots him in the shoulder? 0]

As soon as I saw that guy's face I remembered how much I hated his character in Boardwalk Empire.

Back
Top Bottom