MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Luke Cage is trash. Just in she'd Ep. 1 and 2.

Writing is terrible and cringey at times. Dudes weren't even fully up the steps and Luke starts screaming...And somehow they didnt hear. OK.

The fakest punch noises when cotton mouth beat dude to death (My first reaction was hmmm...looks awfully a lot like the wire when Chris killed michaels dad...except way less realistic)

AFTER the "man...you Harlem ***** is out of control" I was done. Really? coincidentally it was just like "man you Baltimore **** is out of control" when stringer put the hit on D'angelo in the car scene.

That and "man...I cannot work for you...but I will protect you". CRinge.

Last...dude wouldn't smash the MILF but fell in love at he club? REally?

"THE get down" was epic. THIS....Meh. I just don't see it.

Maybe I'm the only one.
Ignoring the dumb **** in this post, the reaching to say the show was copying The Wire - which is still dumb **** mind you - is especially pathetic.

This ain't trying to be The Wire in any shape or form :lol:
Never said it was trying to be The Wire.

Never said it copied.

I said "coincidentally".

Less saltiness, more competence. You're really fired up because I have a different opinion? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2214168
This is why people need to learn to read.
Just bringing it up "coincidentally" was dumb as ****.

Keeping in mind I am ignoring the dumb shot in your post like you comparing this to The Get Down :lol:
In ages huh

He watches a lot of shows. I do as well or at least used to. Out of about 15 shows i'd put this near the bottom.
I watch more than y'all combined. This is far from the bottom for me.

This show is better than the strain which isn't difficult. Haven't watched the newest season yet. Sad thing is if you put zach on this show he wouldn't even be one of the top 3 worst characters.

don't know how to embed twitter vids but Trish, Claire and Stick are all in the Defenders as well:

This show is better than the strain which isn't difficult. Haven't watched the newest season yet. Sad thing is if you put zach on this show he wouldn't even be one of the top 3 worst characters.
Yes he would unless Cottonmouth beats him to death or throw him off a building. You probably should watch s3 if you gonna make that statement :lol:

I wouldn't waste my time comparing The Strain to this.

Last edited:
Two thirds of the way through Luke Cage.
Finished Jessica Jones.
Almost done with the first season of Daredevil.
Haven't looked through this thread much since I'm sure it's spoiler heaven, but I gotta admit that these have all been great shows. Wouldn't even know how to rank them, though Luke Cage has been the most fun to watch. It also helps that it puts a focus on black experiences.

Jessica Jones was definitely difficult to watch because of how dark the episodes got. I don't mean that in a bad way, it just seems like things would go from 0 to 60 within seconds and it was all very graphic.

Digging Daredevil thus far.

I'm not that big in comics but as just SHOWS, these all seem like successes. I know that they all deviate a bit from their original story lines but they went in a direction that I can't even get mad at. Looking forward to whatever is next.

roll.gif

Ritter wouldn't do the comic outfit any justice. She's so frail.
The comic outfit is horrible.

Once I learned the story afterwards, it's so clear Bendis initially had all of those Alias stories intended for Spider-Woman but Marvel wasn't giving the okay on certain elements (rape story/mind rape, anal, marriage, baby) so he made a new character and just downplayed and diminished her superhero stint. I mean "Jewel", really? :lol:

Why you think her look is nyc officially street clothes?

****** up too cuz fast forward 15 years and Jessica Drew is a single mother with a baby via anonymous donor in the comics.

I just realized that the fight between Hulk and Abomination took place in Harlem during his solo movie. I wonder why it wasn't referenced in LC.

Back
Top Bottom