MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Lol I was fully prepared to give JJ 10/10 marks but then that ending happened

So anticlimactic to me -________-

If I give DD a 9/10, I'd give JJ a 9.5/10

It was better than DD in every way except action

Last edited:
I guess you can say there wasn't much of a fight between Jessixa and Kilgrave...she killed him off with ease, just toyed with his head....

Ruben: "everyone's a little racist... we make snap judgments... Something to overcome."

Jessica: *Shoves Malcolm into the nurse* "he just lunged at her!"

I guess you can say there wasn't much of a fight between Jessixa and Kilgrave...she killed him off with ease, just toyed with his head....
That was good writing though. Would have been dumb if he actually put up a fight vs her. She has super strength and is a street cat while he has never had to physically harm someone in his life

No the 'fight' between Kilgrave and JJ was OK. My complaint was actually almost everything that happened after. If I didn't know any better, would've thought JJ had lost.

It was just kinda on down note to end the series on. At least DD ended with some positivity.

Last edited:
surprised how much i enjoyed this series. what makes jj better than dd is the consistent action and didn't have to go through that weird "learning to be a hero" phase

Finished it last night.  Why is Luke Cage in Hell's Kitchen isn't he supposed to be in Harlem?  And I thought he lives upstairs from a chinese restaurant and works at a barbershop during the day and washes dishes at a mafia owned nightclub at night?

9/10

Same rating I gave DD, both brought different things to the table and executed them well. DD had better fighting scenes and felt more like a comic series while JJ had the better villain and the detective/ noir vibe it had was dope. Luke Cage was cool but I didn't find him as great as s lot of you guys did. I'm guessing his show will be about what he discovers on that flash drive.

Ought cool...lol

My only gripe is they should have had Matt defend Jessica in the end :lol:

Such a tease to bring in Rosario and even have her ask if Jess needs help from her "friend" lol

Did they hint Iron Fist at all?
No real hints to iron fist I saw in JJ but there's multiple hints in the first season of daredevil

Also daredevil is highly trained in martial arts with heightened human sense's Jessica jones is a alcoholic with super strength I don't think she needs crazy fighting skills yet when just throwing them through a wall has the same outcome

I really enjoyed the series. Anyone else love the dark humor? I found myself laughing at inappropriate times. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I loved anything that had to do with JJ, Luke, and Kilgrave. All the side stories and subplots, meh. Robyn and Malcom after he got clean were just so boring and unlikable. I was getting taken out of it everytime they were on screen. I didn't care about them at all.

Simpson was also terrible throughout. Nuke or no nuke, I don't really care and it felt like they just needed another villain that could impose an actual physical threat to Jessica. I enjoyed Daredevil a lot more.

Just finished it. I can't see how it's better than DD. I feel like someone else said, it was just a long movie that had a happy ending. There really is no lead in to the next season. It felt more like a thriller than a comic book show which I guess is why a lot of you guys praise it so much. Also you could see the low budgetness in the way she super jumps

Does someone need to watch Daredevil before Jessica Jones? I've seen DD and am about to start JJ. My brother wants to watch JJ with me but hasn't seen DD. Should I tell him to kick rocks or would he be ok to watch?

Up to Ep 11 on JJ, and I have to say Tennant's portrayal of Kilgrave is outstanding, dude steals the show every time he's on screen. Witty and sadistic as hell, love that he's the main antagonist. Netflix is KILLING it consistently, every thing they put out is very well done.

I'm on episode 12 and I have to say that he really is the best villain in the MCU so far with ease :lol: :pimp:. Also can't wait for that Luke Cage show :pimp:

finally finished JJ today. Marvel on Netflix is 2/2 from the field. Loved the series.

Tennant was great and was the best thing about the series. I legit started to sympathize with him at one point in the series and had to remind myself that he was a rapist and a murderer :lol:

the Simpson storyline couldve been left out, but i get it, they were probably setting up for future seasons. dude was still annoying though. like just leave already pls.

all of Jessica's neighbors :x :x :x just wanted them all to leave especially the twin sister.

bruh ep 9 when everything that couldve went wrong goes wrong. patsy why are you shooting the glass??? :smh:

wasn't really hyped for Luke's series but i am now after seeing Colter's performance. nothing to write home about but left me wanting more.

Back
Top Bottom