MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I'll be the skeptic of the thread. He def did an awesome job in DD S2, but can't say I know for sure he'll be just as flawless as the main character

Guess you forgot that since you were busy talking about explosions and shock waves.
When we're talking about his super power, yeah. You do know what happens when your brain gets rattled inside your skull right? Maybe that's what you're not getting? :nerd:

View media item 2004525View media item 2004528

You act like this show is not based off a comic book but real world science :lol:

Your logic still makes no sense. I describe in detail the concussive force and shock waves of an explosion. You ignore and proceed to talk about how a brain "rattles" inside a skull. Then proceed to say it's not based in real world science?? You're as inconsistent as the powers in JJ are.
I guess my problem is just accepting whatever they add in the show even though it conflicts with what parameters they already established.

Luke is exactly as vulnerable as the plot needs him to be.

Someone isn't blind to the lazy writing.

Anyway, hyped for the punisher.

Last edited:
I'll be the skeptic of the thread. He def did an awesome job in DD S2, but can't say I know for sure he'll be just as flawless as the main character

I'm right there with you. Bernthal was AMAZING as The Punisher but I didn't really want a show.

The reveal and actual story of who set him up and his family was weak. We were waiting for the answer all season.

Punisher
pimp.gif

And QFT, they definitely could have wrote that better  
The reveal and actual story of who set him up and his family was weak. We were waiting for the answer all season.

My only concern for the Punisher's own series is what possibly could the stakes be? Because from a philosophy standpoint I don't see what kind of moral conflicts they could give him. Because he has no qualms about killing criminals. It worked for DD because he was on the verge of crossing that line. I'm just not sure how that kind of moral dilemma could work for frank. 

Punisher just seems like a bad idea. imo.

I think it's easier to roll with the concept in comics, but on film, its too close to reality and given americas relationship with crazy people and guns. and police shooting people.

it just seems like its in poor taste.

My only concern for the Punisher's own series is what possibly could the stakes be? Because from a philosophy standpoint I don't see what kind of moral conflicts they could give him. Because he has no qualms about killing criminals. It worked for DD because he was on the verge of crossing that line. I'm just not sure how that kind of moral dilemma could work for frank. 
I suppose kinda make it like he's making his way up to killing a boss but has to fight 300 men and save a new found love interest from certain death in 2/3s of the seasons episodes

I suppose kinda make it like he's making his way up to killing a boss but has to fight 300 men and save a new found love interest from certain death in 2/3s of the seasons episodes

Really they just need to rip off every Charles Bronson flick. Add a splash of detective work and him working with side characters, boom. show. Level of writing has to be there tho.

I think the Punisher show is a mistake.

Maybe a Punisher netflix movie....but 13 episodes of him killing over and over and over again?

What's the point? :lol:

Hope they can craft a great story around Frank for this solo series. They need to open up those Ennis trades ASAP.

Your logic still makes no sense.
Until you wrap your head around Luke Cage's super power it'll never make logical sense to you.

I can't make you follow what I'm saying. It's really not hard to understand. If it's inconsistent to you oh well you'll probably never get it.

Last edited:
Punisher's death toll before its all over is going to be more than the rest of the MCU combined :lol:

They should be going after Punisher, not Cap :lol:

*edit

I think I just accidentally hit it on the nail

Series is going to be him on the run for all his crimes. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Punisher's death toll before its all over is going to be more than the rest of the MCU combined :lol:

They should be going after Punisher, not Cap :lol:

*edit

I think I just accidentally hit it on the nail

Series is going to be him on the run for all his crimes. Makes sense.

He's killing mobsters, pimps and drug dealers... no one cares for real.

Back
Top Bottom