Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Finally beat SpiderMan 2. Too short of a game but loved the story. But need that mission replay at some point.

After buying the PS5 Slim, I finally had an opportunity to play Spider-Man 2.

Technically, and objectively, the game is 10/10. Just like the first.

Subjectively, I was able to figure out the combat pretty quickly. Even on Spectacular. So I can't say I enjoy it that much...for me the fights are just filler between cut-scenes.

Agreed about the length of the main story especially, hopefully that means we have some DLCcoming in like the first game at least.

Main story is about the same as the first one length wise. It’s just a lot of the bloat with the crimes got cut out in between

i thought they were gon’ announce a DLC during the game awards last night but i guess theyre not sure when they can release them yet?

Main story is about the same as the first one length wise. It’s just a lot of the bloat with the crimes got cut out in between

Agreed about the bloat with the crimes.

EYE recently finished Spider-Man remastered and it was definitely a chore finishing up the crimes in each district to 100% the game due to the lack of variety.

i thought they were gon’ announce a DLC during the game awards last night but i guess theyre not sure when they can release them yet?

The game hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.

They're not announcing any DLC (if there is any) anytime soon.

The game hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.

They're not announcing any DLC (if there is any) anytime soon.

they dont have to release it the same day its announced

plus didnt the first games dlc come out a month after the game released?

game came out in Sep then the first DLC was Nov then there were two more that followed the next two months?

CTNS DLC for the SM1 was announced prior to the game's release date and was part of Insomniac's promotion of the game trying to encourage people to drop extra $ to get the Deluxe edition.

Story DLC was a incorporated into the rollout of the first game (along with the time frame of the episodic releases) that's not the case for SM2 (so far).

Safe space? Spider-Man 2 was super mid, borderline bad. The first 2 games were better. This story sucked, and they turned venom into a generic world ending villian. Marvel games VP straight up lied about how Venom would be handled. Great gameplay, terrible writing and I pray they get back on track with the sequel. Movie Miles>>>> Insomniac Miles

I agree there are parts of the story that could have been fleshed out or written better, but maybe the future updates will benefit the overall game.

Re : Snap

F Blob and everything he stands on

havent faced much blob yet, im surprised, then again im not near infinite so people on my level arent dropping the tokens of using the spotlight key

im still trying to figure out how to use him, wave+blob+im+lt all in one location seems good enough in most fights

shangchi and alioth gon be a staple moving forward til the next hype card

havent faced much blob yet, im surprised, then again im not near infinite so people on my level arent dropping the tokens of using the spotlight key

im still trying to figure out how to use him, wave+blob+im+lt all in one location seems good enough in most fights

shangchi and alioth gon be a staple moving forward til the next hype card
9 out of 10 I play against is a Blob Thanos deck. And every one has Prof X so it’s playing around that too

9 out of 10 I play against is a Blob Thanos deck. And every one has Prof X so it’s playing around that too

im starting to see em now

but i just dont understand maybe to most it really is just about winning but why would you want to play was 90% of the players are using?

its just not that fun to me but i guess its just me?

im starting to see em now

but i just dont understand maybe to most it really is just about winning but why would you want to play was 90% of the players are using?

its just not that fun to me but i guess its just me?
People just play what consistently wins. I like play fun jank lol

I have a Hela Lockjaw deck that’s been putting in work lately. As well as a Jane Surfer Shaw deck

yah i prefer to play more original decks, hell im still trying to make galactus work :lol:

but id rather lose 8 cubes to a unique deck and give them the thumbs up than losing 1 cube to the same cookie cutter flavor of the week decks

I still don’t have Galactus, Thanos, HE lol

But I am tired of shoving the same tech cards in every deck

Back
Top Bottom