Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Originally Posted by debs 168

sitting in a corner hitting A1 or A2 to call doom hidden missiles while you stand H, crouch H with sent doesn't take that much skill.

neither does lightning legs x n.

neither does spamming cold star.

neither does spamming em disruptor.

etc. etc.

but i'm not one to complain too much about it. find a way around it and annihilate spammers. it wouldn't even be a problem if ranked had a rematch option, IMO. its like i see new spam options i hadn't seen before each time i play ranked.
I agree with you on the rematch on ranked.

Originally Posted by debs 168

sitting in a corner hitting A1 or A2 to call doom hidden missiles while you stand H, crouch H with sent doesn't take that much skill.

neither does lightning legs x n.

neither does spamming cold star.

neither does spamming em disruptor.

etc. etc.

but i'm not one to complain too much about it. find a way around it and annihilate spammers. it wouldn't even be a problem if ranked had a rematch option, IMO. its like i see new spam options i hadn't seen before each time i play ranked.
I agree with you on the rematch on ranked.

Hsien-ko = spammer's nightmare
wink.gif

My "team" isn't a team. It's just 3 characters I use on point. I go through so many matches NEVER calling an assist
laugh.gif

I really need to work on that though when I get so more time. I'll be on in an hour if anyone wants to run

Hsien-ko = spammer's nightmare
wink.gif

My "team" isn't a team. It's just 3 characters I use on point. I go through so many matches NEVER calling an assist
laugh.gif

I really need to work on that though when I get so more time. I'll be on in an hour if anyone wants to run

0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

Good games man. I really need to work on a counter for that team. Expect a rematch in a near future. I refuse to go out like that..

0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

Good games man. I really need to work on a counter for that team. Expect a rematch in a near future. I refuse to go out like that..

lol ggs man Hsien-ko had me real confused, ive never played against that...i was like Why the *&^% does my stuff keep bouncing back
laugh.gif

lol ggs man Hsien-ko had me real confused, ive never played against that...i was like Why the *&^% does my stuff keep bouncing back
laugh.gif

Any of you fine gentlemen know where I may be able to purchase the game for PS3 at a lesser price than retail? Been buying too many games lately.

Any of you fine gentlemen know where I may be able to purchase the game for PS3 at a lesser price than retail? Been buying too many games lately.

anyone coping shadow mode or the costume pack? those dlc are available  
-shadow mode is free

283e4e4e80f60bf5ec58d58000c53e94.jpg

still waitin on them new characters..

anyone coping shadow mode or the costume pack? those dlc are available  
-shadow mode is free

283e4e4e80f60bf5ec58d58000c53e94.jpg

still waitin on them new characters..

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Get it for Xbox so I can rape u wit no lube
smile.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Get it for Xbox so I can rape u wit no lube
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

you have to use arthur against him lol

when i used arthur i was able to beat him once

my lance arthur> his spamming arthur
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

you have to use arthur against him lol

when i used arthur i was able to beat him once

my lance arthur> his spamming arthur
pimp.gif

use spencer his bionic arm is the fastest in the game goes through anything and if he calls assist if you get him 2 times with the bionic arm they are dead.

Back
Top Bottom