Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

use spencer his bionic arm is the fastest in the game goes through anything and if he calls assist if you get him 2 times with the bionic arm they are dead.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

use spencer his bionic arm is the fastest in the game goes through anything and if he calls assist if you get him 2 times with the bionic arm they are dead.

Yea kuz everyone has the same vitality rate
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

eyes.gif

Spencer's bionic arm special is really good though. Its super fast, strong, and the hit box isn't just straight. The hit box even extends a little bit vertically.
Someone who develops a nasty Spencer...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

eyes.gif

Spencer's bionic arm special is really good though. Its super fast, strong, and the hit box isn't just straight. The hit box even extends a little bit vertically.
Someone who develops a nasty Spencer...
sick.gif
sick.gif

So I joined some random lobby, beat host and everyone in there and then outta no where one of them rage quits in the middle of the match and then when I'm returned to the lobby I'm at the bottom of the list and my win streak is gone, the +$%*!?
mad.gif

So I joined some random lobby, beat host and everyone in there and then outta no where one of them rage quits in the middle of the match and then when I'm returned to the lobby I'm at the bottom of the list and my win streak is gone, the +$%*!?
mad.gif

NikeVandal wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

Good games man. I really need to work on a counter for that team. Expect a rematch in a near future. I refuse to go out like that..

you have to use arthur against him lol

when i used arthur i was able to beat him once

my lance arthur> his spamming arthur
pimp.gif

As it stands now, my team is sooo immobile so I need either a decent projectile assist for cover or at least a more mobile point.  Hsien-ko & Taskmaster have their spots solidified.  Still working on that 3rd spot..

Its hard for me to drop characters I like in favor of team chemistry but I've got my #%$ handed to me too many times by simply good teams with solid tactics.

I'll settle on a squad this weekend.  Expect hell soon afterwards
laugh.gif

NikeVandal wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
0-6 against TennHouse
30t6p3b.gif

Good games man. I really need to work on a counter for that team. Expect a rematch in a near future. I refuse to go out like that..

you have to use arthur against him lol

when i used arthur i was able to beat him once

my lance arthur> his spamming arthur
pimp.gif

As it stands now, my team is sooo immobile so I need either a decent projectile assist for cover or at least a more mobile point.  Hsien-ko & Taskmaster have their spots solidified.  Still working on that 3rd spot..

Its hard for me to drop characters I like in favor of team chemistry but I've got my #%$ handed to me too many times by simply good teams with solid tactics.

I'll settle on a squad this weekend.  Expect hell soon afterwards
laugh.gif

I finally started playing ranked and was on a 7 win streak. People kept rage quitting on me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
right when I was about to win.

Yo Flash house,

I finally got into the groove into this game, we should get some matches again. I'm not as free as before, I think I might have an answer for your team 
glasses.gif

I finally started playing ranked and was on a 7 win streak. People kept rage quitting on me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
right when I was about to win.

Yo Flash house,

I finally got into the groove into this game, we should get some matches again. I'm not as free as before, I think I might have an answer for your team 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom