Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Originally Posted by bamez

no one on my list is playing this game anymore. but i'm at 45-24 ranked. i'm still awful tho. about half of those W's are from lvl3 xfactor sentinel.

i'll be on after the knicks game. add boost, disgaea, dmasta, burrack, supreme, and azteca. they play the game all the time. im gonna try to host a lobby later on tonight

Originally Posted by bamez

no one on my list is playing this game anymore. but i'm at 45-24 ranked. i'm still awful tho. about half of those W's are from lvl3 xfactor sentinel.

i'll be on after the knicks game. add boost, disgaea, dmasta, burrack, supreme, and azteca. they play the game all the time. im gonna try to host a lobby later on tonight

i dropped in rank from 4 to 54 have not been playing everyday like in the past. add me if anyone wants to play.

i dropped in rank from 4 to 54 have not been playing everyday like in the past. add me if anyone wants to play.

I want to fight boost tonight...but he has too many damn friends on his list lol. Anyone want to play tonight I should be on by 9pm PST.

I want to fight boost tonight...but he has too many damn friends on his list lol. Anyone want to play tonight I should be on by 9pm PST.

I still cant take lobbies seriously without spectator mode.
frown.gif

But since there's no news on it at all, I'm willing to participate in one nt lobby, I guess.
Psn name: debs_eek. Let me know the time tho.

I still cant take lobbies seriously without spectator mode.
frown.gif

But since there's no news on it at all, I'm willing to participate in one nt lobby, I guess.
Psn name: debs_eek. Let me know the time tho.

So, my game arrived today and as expected, I am terrible. The game speed is noticeably slower or at least, some characters are dreadfully slow. Plan to "learn" this time around.

So, my game arrived today and as expected, I am terrible. The game speed is noticeably slower or at least, some characters are dreadfully slow. Plan to "learn" this time around.

Yipes' commentaries are hilarious.

"Wesker, hold that nuke for me real quick!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom