Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by peanut214
I'd love to see someone try to explain this one away lol. Game is so broken. Fun, but broken. X-Factor has got to go.
i've done almost the same to people that use their assists freely but not like this
laugh.gif

sent is just too OP.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by peanut214
I'd love to see someone try to explain this one away lol. Game is so broken. Fun, but broken. X-Factor has got to go.
i've done almost the same to people that use their assists freely but not like this
laugh.gif

sent is just too OP.

Too frustrating. The arcade stick that is. (SF4 TE R2)

It came in yesterday and Ive been messing with it for a few hours total, but havent progressed much.

Is anyone using a custom button layout or the 3 default layouts instead?

Im currently using layout b, but throwing in assists is a little awkward for me.

Too frustrating. The arcade stick that is. (SF4 TE R2)

It came in yesterday and Ive been messing with it for a few hours total, but havent progressed much.

Is anyone using a custom button layout or the 3 default layouts instead?

Im currently using layout b, but throwing in assists is a little awkward for me.

I use that team too! Except I like to use Akuma or C. Viper instead of Magneto.  haggar with that double lariat assist 
pimp.gif

Starting to get bored of the game though. I wish there were more characters, I like to mix and match
ohwell.gif
oh well.

I use that team too! Except I like to use Akuma or C. Viper instead of Magneto.  haggar with that double lariat assist 
pimp.gif

Starting to get bored of the game though. I wish there were more characters, I like to mix and match
ohwell.gif
oh well.

its not sent.
wolverine can do the same thing as can anybody with a loop. most ppl (all?) characters can loop in x factor which would kill assists and the point character if they get caught in them. i've done something similar as well (and i'm sure a lot of ppl have).

with that said, two new vids from me...

its not sent.
wolverine can do the same thing as can anybody with a loop. most ppl (all?) characters can loop in x factor which would kill assists and the point character if they get caught in them. i've done something similar as well (and i'm sure a lot of ppl have).

with that said, two new vids from me...

no one on my list is playing this game anymore. but i'm at 45-24 ranked. i'm still awful tho. about half of those W's are from lvl3 xfactor sentinel.

no one on my list is playing this game anymore. but i'm at 45-24 ranked. i'm still awful tho. about half of those W's are from lvl3 xfactor sentinel.

Reading the bios of the characters after you complete the game, I just noticed that they based their roster of the Capcom characters not on popularity among fans, but on what game they made their first appearance in. Which could explain the absence of popular SF characters. The four SF characters in the game all had their first appearances in games that were at least 3 years apart. The only instance of characters I could find that had their appearance in the first game was Chris and Wesker.

Reading the bios of the characters after you complete the game, I just noticed that they based their roster of the Capcom characters not on popularity among fans, but on what game they made their first appearance in. Which could explain the absence of popular SF characters. The four SF characters in the game all had their first appearances in games that were at least 3 years apart. The only instance of characters I could find that had their appearance in the first game was Chris and Wesker.

any tips for beating the game on hardest?

im really just playing for trophies now
laugh.gif
@ 89%

this game making me want to go back to ssf4 thats a perfect game i like the 1 vs 1 more than fast paced marvel vs capcom...if the same characters same game but it was 1 vs 1 and ssf4 style with ex and focus attacks and stuff i think it would be a even more fun game

any tips for beating the game on hardest?

im really just playing for trophies now
laugh.gif
@ 89%

this game making me want to go back to ssf4 thats a perfect game i like the 1 vs 1 more than fast paced marvel vs capcom...if the same characters same game but it was 1 vs 1 and ssf4 style with ex and focus attacks and stuff i think it would be a even more fun game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying at that fast win....If I was the opponent I'd just shut off the game 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying at that fast win....If I was the opponent I'd just shut off the game