MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone order from CD Universe? I ordered from them and I'm just curious how long shipping takes. 
ohwell.gif

i ordered the se and paid for tracking and was supposed to arrive wed-friday but my order still says processing...i dont want to cancel till i have a se in hand 

Same here. I'm just starting to worry.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Kmart is giving a $25 gift card for buying it there. To bad the K-Mart closest to me are over 30 minutes away and are in bad ghetto parts of my city. That why I don't shop there anymore

I would say 30 minutes is worth basically $25 off for MvC3.
I just got back from renting the game and Little Big Planet 2 for $15 bucks at my local blockbuster.

Fighting games I don't buy because I know within a week or 2 I'll be bored and done with the games.

To many good games coming out this year and I'm trying to limit myself to buying 1 game a month
laugh.gif
. Next month copping MLB 11 The Show, my b-day is in April so I'll probably get Portal 2 as a gift and will buy myself the Ico/ Shadow Of The Colossus HD remastered collection, May I'm copping and already have L.A. Noire pre ordered and paid off.

You know that I will see you in The Show
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We had some good games man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

The worst feeling in the world was picking this game up, then having to head into work.
30t6p3b.gif
Work is going by pretty fast, though.
Exactly! Picked up my SE copy from best buy before I came to work. Cant do much but sit at my desk and look at it, and watching the videos in the thread is killing me. Then I have an evening class after work.

2hhpx1w.jpg

migmyq.jpg

waiting to get home

Same here, got my copy but it's just sitting in the gamestop bag in the back of my truck and I'm nowhere near done with my deliveries Fedex fml

$@!... This is impossible to beat galactus on hard... Everytime he is about to die he just does that laser @#$ that wipes out the whole screen..smfh

i live in the south, so i doubt it'll be sold out.. so pre order wasnt necessary.. didnt even have the midnight release here.. maybe people need to make 2 lists with psn and gametags

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I regret not reserving a SE. But I traded in Blk Ops and SFIV and paid $20 #kanyeShrug
I did the same at gamestop for that 25% bonus.  I ended up having $8 Bucks due to me trading FFXIII & PGR 4 & Tekken 6(
laugh.gif
).  I may buy Crysis 2, to fulfill my shooter needs, or Homefront.  I'm waiting for the Arcade Edition of SSFIV to drop, though.  MVC3 and NBA2K11 & FFXIV is all I need for right now, and I'm good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

anybody know where i can get my PS3 TE stick dual modded? whethers its in NY/NJ or a good trusted website?

nobody knows?
eyes.gif
frown.gif
modded like custom? or changing parts you can do it yourself just buy the stuff from lizardlick and hit up youtube...if not hit up srk the tech section should find someone who does some work 

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I regret not reserving a SE. But I traded in Blk Ops and SFIV and paid $20 #kanyeShrug
I did the same at gamestop for that 25% bonus.  I ended up having $8 Bucks due to me trading FFXIII & PGR 4 & Tekken 6(
laugh.gif
).  I may buy Crysis 2, to fulfill my shooter needs, or Homefront.  I'm waiting for the Arcade Edition of SSFIV to drop, though.  MVC3 and NBA2K11 & FFXIV is all I need for right now, and I'm good
pimp.gif
#QFT. Blk Ops was a let down for me and when someone said they got $40 for it, it was just WIN/WIN
pimp.gif

Ill make a PS3 if if you guys want. I saw the 360 one a few pages back. Or should we just start a new thread so OP can update the first post?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anybody know where i can get my PS3 TE stick dual modded? whethers its in NY/NJ or a good trusted website?

nobody knows?
eyes.gif
frown.gif
modded like custom? or changing parts you can do it yourself just buy the stuff from lizardlick and hit up youtube...if not hit up srk the tech section should find someone who does some work 

more like a dual-mod. i have a the sf4 TE stick for the ps3 and need it to be used on the 360 as well. but ill check out srk thanks

Got it.

Some of the best voice work ever, Deadpool is a #@$%!@ fool and a problem, "bang bang bang"
laugh.gif
. I go hard on Super Street Fighter IV but I can see me putting in more work on this.

Is there like some sort of online lobby mode where 2 people are playing and a bunch of other people are in line, watching, and waiting for their turn to fight the winner?

..picking mines  up B4 I go to work .. wont be able to play till I get home ...
mad.gif
 Time is gonna go by so slow ...

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Kmart is giving a $25 gift card for buying it there. To bad the K-Mart closest to me are over 30 minutes away and are in bad ghetto parts of my city. That why I don't shop there anymore

I would say 30 minutes is worth basically $25 off for MvC3.
I just got back from renting the game and Little Big Planet 2 for $15 bucks at my local blockbuster.

Fighting games I don't buy because I know within a week or 2 I'll be bored and done with the games.

To many good games coming out this year and I'm trying to limit myself to buying 1 game a month
laugh.gif
. Next month copping MLB 11 The Show, my b-day is in April so I'll probably get Portal 2 as a gift and will buy myself the Ico/ Shadow Of The Colossus HD remastered collection, May I'm copping and already have L.A. Noire pre ordered and paid off.

You know that I will see you in The Show
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We had some good games man
laugh.gif
Yeah we did
laugh.gif

Not completely sure though if I'm going to cop the game immediately this year though. I might what for it to drop in price, since last year by mid summer I saw it drop to $39.99. The limited edition white dual shock 3 with baseball seems on the DS3 is 
pimp.gif
though.

We setup and tried a online NT league and had 10 or 12 peeps but had a hard time coordinating and getting people to play the league games. If you want you can start up a thread and try getting another NT league going this year. 

task is interesting...the arrow shenanigans will be ill with the right assists...hope you guys like my vid tho.

Back
Top Bottom