MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

PSN IMSORRYMSJACKSON

On ranked matches im like 15 and 70 SMDH.

My team as of now is Morgan, Deadpool, and Phoenix.

mvc3decrypted1.png

doctor octopus is on the disc he might be a dlc later too 

Couple questions:

What do you get with the SE?
Worth the cop even though I've never played a mvc before?

u play it
laugh.gif

it has 2 dlc characters that wont come out for a month, a metal case instead of plastic, a comic, and marvel ecomics

is it possible to get really good at a fighting game even tho someone just completely sucks at it

i have marvel vs capcom 2 and i literally can only do 6 hit combos.. thats the highest for me.

like i see the videos of ppl doing 30 hit combos and i donno how that works cus its mind blowing tbh.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

u play it
laugh.gif

it has 2 dlc characters that wont come out for a month, a metal case instead of plastic, a comic, and marvel ecomics

Oh you play it?
laugh.gif
thanks.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

u play it
laugh.gif

Oh you play it?
laugh.gif
thanks.

sorry i read it as "what do you with the s.e." 
laugh.gif

i hear the strategy guide is 400+ pages! mine hasnt shipped from amazon yet wth going on with stuff im ordering 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

is it possible to get really good at a fighting game even tho someone just completely sucks at it

i have marvel vs capcom 2 and i literally can only do 6 hit combos.. thats the highest for me.

like i see the videos of ppl doing 30 hit combos and i donno how that works cus its mind blowing tbh.

You don't have to do combos to be good at the game. Just be smart and know when to attack, block, and counter. I suck at combos, but I can win enough times at MvC2. (I use Cable, Sentinel, Captain Commando, though)

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You don't have to do combos to be good at the game. Just be smart and know when to attack, block, and counter. I suck at combos, but I can win enough times at MvC2. (I use Cable, Sentinel, Captain Commando, though)

laugh.gif

Anyone know how to unlock taskmaster? u beat the arcade in all levels and nothing :/

GT for 360: LILOH650

ill be on in 30 min or so.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Don't judge me. Those two are probably the least dependent on combos in the game that can dish out the damage.
laugh.gif

By the way, I stopped at K-Mart today hoping to get that gift card... Dude told me it was only online... Should've said something, man...
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

By the way, I stopped at K-Mart today hoping to get that gift card... Dude told me it was only online... Should've said something, man...
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
its in store only 

Back
Top Bottom