Massage for couples in socal?

Any suggestions for a massage for couples in socal? How's the experience and the approximate cost for an hour? Thanks!

You have places like Burke-Williams, Massage Envy or Glen Ivy Spa. Not exactly sure how much you'll pay as a couple, but I'd expect it to be at least $100+ for full treatment.

However, depending on what you're looking for I can recommend just a massage. no other treatments, no fancy environments and best of all, no high price.

2 spots that wifey and I rotate between are Life Reflexology and Olala Reflexology. When you approach the place, you'll notice signs saying 'Foot Massage', but they'll do full body. No Happy Ending type stuff. it's legit.

Price? $20/hour, then just add tip. Typically $10. CANNOT be beat for $30.

the set up of the place is just an open room with a 8-10 lazyboy type chairs that flatten out to become beds. it's real quiet and they usually have some sort of relaxing music or sounds of running water.

Wifey and I try to go at least once a month. She's been to Glen Ivy Day Spa, which is in Corona, and they have the full treatment and all the bells/whistles. But she said when it came down to the actual body massage, she'd never go back after going to one of these reflexology spots.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom